Thinking of you for Monday BL

slendablenda

Gold Member
Good luck with your return to work hun.
I hope it's not too hard xx

Thanks hon.

It went ok - I was a bit shaky at first, and nervous, but everyone was nice.

C has just pulled away, and is off to California for two weeks without me.

I am not going for a couple of reasons - 1 - I have only just gone back to work, as we know, today after 6 weeks medical leave.... and 2 - the purpose of the trip is to move everything out of moms house. It seemed very overwhelming to me, and I just don't think I would cope well after everything, watching the house being stripped bare. I have made progress emotionally in these last 6 weeks, and felt doing this would have possible sent me backwards.

But the sad part is, that it now means without a doubt, I will never set foot in our house again. By the time I go back, it will be springtime or summer next year, and by then the house will be gone, one way or another. So I feel down about that - I would have liked one more bit of time there - seeing and saying goodbye to the house and garden.

So, just feeling a bit blue tonight.

Probably cause going back to work for the first time the same day he left is making it worse - I got used to his company over these past weeks, and now the house just feels empty.

After this, he wil be going back one more time at the end of October, again alone as we can;t afford both of us going....this is the 5th airfare we have paid for this year what with everything, but the good news is, when he goes, he will be sending moms dog over to me.

Once that is done, I will not have anything else to worry about.....then it all becomes just a matter of time letting probate run its course.

So - there lies a light at the end of what has been a very dark road.

xxxx

look after yourself BL
and i wish you the best
x

((((((((HUGS))))))

Well done hun, yet another milestone ticked off today.
Sorry C had to leave at the same time as you have gone back to work.
Shall we go for a walk next Saturday a.m? I'e-mail you later in the week.
Lots of love xx

hey BL was thinking of you too, I private messaged you Sunday just wishing you good luck etc hope you got it x

Thanks ladies. Deb, a walk sounds nice. Let me know what your schedule its like. :)

Tracy, I did get your message - thank you so much. I was a a bit remiss in replying - it was hectic here getting myself ready for working again, and also getting my husband off, so I am sorry I didn;t reply. :( But I really did appreciate it. :)

xxx

awww no worries BL, glad your doing ok xx

Back