***Thinking Thin Tursday***

Angela83

Silver Member
Morning all!

Hope the suns shining where you are and that everybodys set for 100% days whatever the plan!

HB off work today again, feel i was a bit hard on him yesterday, he's doing outside jobs then letting me go into the shops later this afternoon. Need to find a strapless bra to wear with a dress I've got for wedding next weekend. I really dont like the fitting service at marks&spencer but think I'll find a cheaper one there, still got a bit to go with weight loss so don't want to spend too much.not leaving till 3, its late night shopping so no rush.

Enjoy your days!

Have you thought about going into Debenhams? They do a good fitting. xx

Hey Angela,
I hope you find the strapless bra you need, as bra fittings can be a pain :)

I completed my third 100% SS day yesterday although I found it much harder than the last two days, which I think could be due to the fact my totm is on its way. I've just take 2 paracetamol to ease the cramps. But on a good note, the scales have shown a 5.2lb loss since Monday; I'm hoping that once totm comes there will be a loss as I usually retain water before. Not feeling bad today, just on my first litre of water. About to have a cup of decaffinated coffee after I finish; decaffinated coffee has been my best friend over these few days. I think I'm in ketosis as I'm cold and sat here in a hoody and my breath is not the least bit pleasant. Luckily I purchased a sugar free, zero calorie breath spray for situations when it becomes too unpleasant. Hope everyone is well xx

Morning all, had a crappy couple of days so haven't been around much, but I'm back! Scales showing I'm the same as monday evening, which considering I had a bit of a blip, I can't complain about. Hope you all have great 100% days!

I have just been weighed and lost 4lbs, i have just had my porridge and i am having a fruits of the forrest milshake for dinner..it is a nice day but really really hot..:)

How can anyone not feel positive on a gorgeous day like this!! I LOVE THE SUNSHINE!

Well Done Shane on your 4lb loss... I've had WI today and have lost 4lb too! Maybe it's going to be a 4lb week!

Good Luck to anyone who has got WI soon and make the most of the weather!!

xx

Afternoon All !

It is so hot isn't it ! Even here in Sunderland where it usually rains constantly ! I am thinking of taking my book and lying on the trampoline (closer to the sun) hahaha plus it's comfortable !

Hope everyone has a lovely day !

Its certainly a 4lbs day here, contratulations to all you losers well done!!! Im having a lovely day here in sunny Wales not long to go then I can go home and chill cant wait has been a busy week so far so looking forward to a nice night in with my hubby and my dog boring eh? Enjoy the rest of your days everyone xxx

Hi everyone
havent been around much lately. just too busy and will be busy for the next 2 weeks with 12 French students coming in for English lessons. i have been a bit off plan due to doctors orders but have managed to sts through the calorie hike (1000 per day!) I dont plan to lose this week but I have been sick and am really quite happy just not to have gained. oh, well, so I have to add an extra week on to goal, but w.t.h., im still getting there. Be good everyone. Im back to ss on saturday, cant wait, whoo!!! LOL

Sorry to hear that Denise poor you!!! Im sure you will get it moving in the right direction again when your better but your health is more important than anything xxx

Sorry to hear you've not been well Denise, hope you're feeling better!

When's your IVF appointment Julie?

Today's another day of job hunting for me. Boring! Got to go and register with an agency tomorrow who want to put me forward for a job next week. It's a telemarket researcher job or something. Not at all interesting, but it's a job. Also applying for a part time supervisors job in Topshop. So hopefully I'll find something very soon!

Hi all!

slight change of plans with me, HB had to work at 6 tonight so I left at 12 to go into town and got home at 4.00. Got everything I needed and took the dress in to try on with new bra and its fine. Got a new bag and necklace to go with outfit, justifed by the fact that Im not getting a new dress I can afford to spend on acesories!

Was nice just having a couple of hours to wonder about and not worry about DS (who is rolling about on the floor just now dressed in just a nappy! soooo hot!)

dying

Think might have swine flu or I'm just overracting to hayfever.

Bone weary
sore throat
running nose
sneezing
ticky cough starting
swollen glands under ears just starting this last few hours since home.

But
No temp
and I've not been in contact with anyone suspected or confirmed of with swine flu.

Am having early night and seeing how I feel tomorrow morning to see if I need to phone in to hospital as sick. Phone hubby tell him to not come home as away on business.

Aw bless you lexie get an early night and dose yourself up and hopefully you will feel better tomorrow. My IVF appointment is on the 16th Caroline cant wait. Been a realy good day but this heat is getting to me is ok in work as have air con but been 'sticky' since I got home and is not nice. Oh well shouldnt really moan onwards and upwards. Off to bed in a mo xxx

Lexie-hope you're feeling better soon and that its not swine flu, good that you've not got a temp-take care, drink lots (of water!)

Back