Thinning hair

I have thick hair but over the past year ive started losing hair at the front where males tend to go bald first. It's so embarrassing. :( I'm now scared to wear my hair up incase the tightness and pulling of the hair back causes it to fall out even more.

The only thing I know works, is a vitamin pill from holland and barrat called 'super one' every time I run out I notice my hair getting thinner and can see my shiny scalp. They are expensive but i honesly wouldnt be without them, Takes a month or two but they work. Also, a good thing to make hair look thicker is dry shampoo, bristees one. It will help dry the oil too so you won't have to wash so often.
Nizarole shampoo has anti androgen properties. Would be better for ladies with pcos.
I was a hairdresser for years and tried so many products and thickeners, but these are only ones I swear by.
Hope this helps someone.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Karen I'll be sure to try that. Thankyou so much for posting xxxx

Yep I too have the thinning hair however it goes in cycles thicker one minute and very thin the next. I lost tuns after the kids but I find if I lose weight it is better. I know how worried you can get though.

Just a thought... Reduce caffeine intake. Caffeine prohibits the absorption of iron which is vital to healthy hair and red cell production.

I'm switching to decaf & red bush tea to see if this helps xxxx

Evening primrose oil capsules ladies. I'm pretty sure it's helping me. Google it and have a read up xxx

Back