Discussion in 'Slimming World - Inspirational Photos' started by officiallygem, 22 April 2014.

1. officiallygem

officiallygem Well-Known Member

Not strictly photos but I found this great website to help visualise your target weight:

You enter your current and target weight so you can see a rough idea of your target body shape.
    I printed mine out and keep it on my fridge to keep me on track

Hope it's OK for me to link out :/
  2. Tiger-lilly

Tiger-lilly Well-Known Member

Wow! You can actually visualise what you could potentially look like. I can't wait now. Going to print mine when I get to the office. Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9505 using mobile app
  3. ScouseBird83

ScouseBird83 Well-Known Member

Love that site!! :) Didn't realise my arse was so wide from behind hee hee!

Sent from my C6603 using mobile app
  4. Ellielw

Ellielw Well-Known Member

That's amazing! Totally works too as my goal weight is the weight I was a fe years ago and my today and then figures match the models perfectly. Excellent tool! Will be good for part way through and showing the difference too :)
  5. LoveMyCat

LoveMyCat Well-Known Member

Oh my god that's incredible - mines going straight on my fridge too! x
  6. celtic-chick

celtic-chick Well-Known Member

7. Well that has opened my eyes 8/ x
  8. tracey83

tracey83 Well-Known Member

OMG that has to be inspiration!! It's the face that gets me more so than the body, loose that weight my face would look so much better and thinner!!
  9. Carrielou

Carrielou Active Member

Spooky!!!!! :sigh:
  10. officiallygem

officiallygem Well-Known Member

Just discovered this is available as an iPhone app (sorry not sure about android). The app is great too as it has a start, current and goal so you can see your progress so far.

I've lost 18lbs so far and I can already see differences between the start and my current so this is really spurring me on :D
  11. Trixicle

Trixicle Well-Known Member

12. Lizc3115

Lizc3115 New Member

Oooh this is interesting, thank you!
  13. Josie

Josie Active Member

This is really good thank you for sharing :)

Sent from my iPhone using
  14. JackieC86

JackieC86 New Member

you know it's time to change when it says "weight entered is above models capacity". Currently hanging my head in shame. Oh dear!
  15. vickiyb

vickiyb Member

Thanks so much for sharing this, it's really helpful!
  16. Sexyshell135

Sexyshell135 Well-Known Member

But it won't be soon so hold your head high

amazing I took a screen shot my stick it as my phones screen saver so everyone I weaken I can see it
  17. missmatilda

missmatilda Well-Known Member

I can't see myself ever getting to my goal!! Even seeing this ?
  18. burt_the_dinosaur

burt_the_dinosaur Active Member

Brilliant! Thank you, this is lots of fun and really useful
  19. slimgirlWW

slimgirlWW Well-Known Member

I saw this years ago but you had to create a profile, thankfully not on this site. I've just done it & changed to various outfits. The model looks freakishly like me....! I've printed them off to stick around the hours :)