Thinspiration

officiallygem

Not strictly photos but I found this great website to help visualise your target weight: www.modelmydiet.com

You enter your current and target weight so you can see a rough idea of your target body shape.
I printed mine out and keep it on my fridge to keep me on track

Hope it's OK for me to link out :/

Wow! You can actually visualise what you could potentially look like. I can't wait now. Going to print mine when I get to the office. Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Love that site!! :) Didn't realise my arse was so wide from behind hee hee!

Sent from my C6603 using MiniMins.com mobile app

That's amazing! Totally works too as my goal weight is the weight I was a fe years ago and my today and then figures match the models perfectly. Excellent tool! Will be good for part way through and showing the difference too :)

OMG that has to be inspiration!! It's the face that gets me more so than the body, loose that weight my face would look so much better and thinner!!

Spooky!!!!! :sigh:

Just discovered this is available as an iPhone app (sorry not sure about android). The app is great too as it has a start, current and goal so you can see your progress so far.

I've lost 18lbs so far and I can already see differences between the start and my current so this is really spurring me on :D

This is really good thank you for sharing :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

you know it's time to change when it says "weight entered is above models capacity". Currently hanging my head in shame. Oh dear!

you know it's time to change when it says "weight entered is above models capacity". Currently hanging my head in shame. Oh dear!
But it won't be soon so hold your head high

amazing I took a screen shot my stick it as my phones screen saver so everyone I weaken I can see it

Brilliant! Thank you, this is lots of fun and really useful

I saw this years ago but you had to create a profile, thankfully not on this site. I've just done it & changed to various outfits. The model looks freakishly like me....! I've printed them off to stick around the hours :)

Back