THIRD AND LAST TIME!!

LeaV

Hi everyone :) I'm
Just on day 3 and loving it!! I've done the diet before and lost 2 stone....went to Glastonbury and could never face going back on it :-(
This year I turn 30 and next year I'm getting married so know its now or never! Can't get weighed until next Saturday so I'm hoping my motivation keeps up!! I'm 15 stone 9 and hoping to be in the 14s by then and NEVER see the 15s again!!! :) x

Hi Hun :) I was doing really well and lost a stone in my first ten days but have struggled this week, been to a barbecue and was on night shift last night and really struggled. I just need to remember how amazing I felt last week when I stepped on the scales, and how crap I feel when I cheat :)

Hi all, starting again tomorrow, just wondered does anyone eat three bars as opposed to shakes and soups etc? Am!16st 7lb, target is 10 stone, preferably by start of December as I'm going to New York. I'll also be hitting the gym moderately to assist the weightless.

Hiya :)
Erm I think the maximum your allowed is one bar per day? Think it's to do with the carbs in them
But not sure :) I do enjoy a bar every now and again, much easier when you're at work! And I love the feeling of actually chewing! Haha x good luck! X

Oh LeaV great news on the 10lbs, always remember that feeling you got when you stepped on the scales, it will keep you going.
And hiya WineMonster, LeaV's right its only 1 bar a day.(you said your starting again, guessing you really liked them, from b4)

StarKat said:
Oh LeaV great news on the 10lbs, always remember that feeling you got when you stepped on the scales, it will keep you going.
And hiya WineMonster, LeaV's right its only 1 bar a day.(you said your starting again, guessing you really liked them, from b4)

Gotcha on the bar front, have re-read my book and answered my own question. I do like the bars, plus it feels like u are eating something!

Back