ProPoints Third time lucky - my WW journey!

Me too, they are yummy with milk. I don't use much milk otherwise though, just in tea and on cereal. I count what I used on my cereal which is 1PP and another for what I use in tea.

Breakfast:
40g porridge oats made with water = 4PP
15g honey = 1PP
Stewed apple = 0PP

Lunch:
WW soft tortilla wrap = 3PP
Ham = 1PP
20g grated cheese = 2PP
Sauce = 1PP
Salad = 0PP
WW bar, ginger nut & tea = 3PP

Just about to go for my walk --> 6km = 3AP

Me too, they are yummy with milk. I don't use much milk otherwise though, just in tea and on cereal. I count what I used on my cereal which is 1PP and another for what I use in tea.

Breakfast:
40g porridge oats made with water = 4PP
15g honey = 1PP
Stewed apple = 0PP

Lunch:
WW soft tortilla wrap = 3PP
Ham = 1PP
20g grated cheese = 2PP
Sauce = 1PP
Salad = 0PP
WW bar, ginger nut & tea = 3PP

Just about to go for my walk --> 6km = 3AP

I'm the same, I have to watch my Milk Intake cos of my IBS but I find 58ml is just enough in my Options of an Evening. X

My ex has that. He was also a bit of a fussy eater if I'm honest.

I'd probably use about the same in mine. I had no Belgian choc ones left, had a white choc one. One white choc one. Need to go stock up lol. Might wait until my mam is shopping Wednesday, there's usually an offer on in Tesco.

Dinner:
Bacon = 6PP
Potatoes = 3PP
Gravy = 1PP
Turnip = 0PP

Snacks:
Biscuit = 1PP
WW toffee yoghurt = 1PP
Option + extra PP for milk = 2PP

All dailies used
3AP earned/0 AP used
2 weeklies used

My ex has that. He was also a bit of a fussy eater if I'm honest.

I'd probably use about the same in mine. I had no Belgian choc ones left, had a white choc one. One white choc one. Need to go stock up lol. Might wait until my mam is shopping Wednesday, there's usually an offer on in Tesco.

Dinner:
Bacon = 6PP
Potatoes = 3PP
Gravy = 1PP
Turnip = 0PP

Snacks:
Biscuit = 1PP
WW toffee yoghurt = 1PP
Option + extra PP for milk = 2PP

All dailies used
3AP earned/0 AP used
2 weeklies used

Can u sneak them in your Mams Shopping so you don't have to pay ;-) Im really enjoying my Mint Jar, I know i don't get a variety of flavours but I like anything which saves me money lol x

Possibly :) I usually just get the belgian choc one, I think it's the nicest one. :)

Today:

Breakfast:
40g cereal = 4PP
100ml skimmed milk = 1PP
Sweetener = 0PP
Apple = 0PP

Sent from my GT-B5330 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Possibly :) I usually just get the belgian choc one, I think it's the nicest one. :)

Today:

Breakfast:
40g cereal = 4PP
100ml skimmed milk = 1PP
Sweetener = 0PP
Apple = 0PP

I've not actually tried that one yet! X

It's yummy, especially with a bit of sweetener and a little bit of milk.

I can't remember what I ate yesterday and I seemed to have misplaced my little tracker. :eek:

Today:

Breakfast:
Wheatabix (2 biscuits) = 3PP
100ml skimmed milk = 1PP
15g honey = 1PP
Strawberries, blueberries and chopped banana = 0PP

Yummy breakfast!

I have WI at 12.30 so I've decided that today is a "me day". I've got an appointment at 2.45 to get my hair cut and dyed so I'm going to treat myself to some lunch beforehand. I might be going out Friday night so I think I might get myself a new pair of shoes or a top. :)

It's yummy, especially with a bit of sweetener and a little bit of milk.

I can't remember what I ate yesterday and I seemed to have misplaced my little tracker. :eek:

Today:

Breakfast:
100ml skimmed milk = 1PP
15g honey = 1PP
Strawberries, blueberries and chopped banana = 0PP

Yummy breakfast!

I have WI at 12.30 so I've decided that today is a "me day". I've got an appointment at 2.45 to get my hair cut and dyed so I'm going to treat myself to some lunch beforehand. I might be going out Friday night so I think I might get myself a new pair of shoes or a top. :)

Hope u enjoy your ME Day Jane :) Good Luck for WI Sweetie, looking forward to your result. X

Fingers crossed! I've been good this week but it doesn't always work out lol. :p

1.5lbs down, yay! 10.5 to goal :D

1.5lbs down, yay! 10.5 to goal :D

Whoop Whoop! Well Done Jane :) You're nearly into Single Digits to lose! X

I'd love to be at or almost at goal for Christmas. :D

I'd love to be at or almost at goal for Christmas. :D

How fab would that be! I'm determined to keep mine off for Birthday and Christmas! X

Here to subscribe Hun. :)

I have no doubt you will keep it off :)

Thank you guys :)

Breakfast:
100ml skimmed milk = 1PP
15g honey = 1PP
Blueberries, banana, strawberry = 0PP

Maintain for me at WI today :) Whoop Whoop! How's your Friday going? Any walks planned? X

Been so busy that I didn't get to log in here! I was 0.5lb up on Wednesday for some reason so I'm trying my best this week. Thursday was a funny day. Of course I was given the job of running to the door to the trick or treaters so I ended up eating three of those little mini chocolate bars. Luckily I hadn't eaten a huge amount during the day and only ended up using 2 weeklies. I had a job interview that day as well. I was nervous so I wasn't hungry, until I got home that is.

11lbs to goal now. Not sure if I can get there by Christmas. This month I have a concert and an event for the Alzheimer's Society coming up so I'll have to plan ahead those two days. The concert is a Monday night and the other thing is on a Saturday night I think. Will have to have a plan of action. :p

Anyway, back to today. I think I might have a cold coming on so lots of fruit for me.

8.30am:
Banana = 0PP

9.30am - breakfast:
40g porridge made up with water = 4PP
Handful of frozen berries = 0PP
15g honey drizzled over the top = 1PP

Just about to head off for a walk, I'm intending on doing my usual 6km.

6km walk = 3AP earned

Been so busy that I didn't get to log in here! I was 0.5lb up on Wednesday for some reason so I'm trying my best this week. Thursday was a funny day. Of course I was given the job of running to the door to the trick or treaters so I ended up eating three of those little mini chocolate bars. Luckily I hadn't eaten a huge amount during the day and only ended up using 2 weeklies. I had a job interview that day as well. I was nervous so I wasn't hungry, until I got home that is.

11lbs to goal now. Not sure if I can get there by Christmas. This month I have a concert and an event for the Alzheimer's Society coming up so I'll have to plan ahead those two days. The concert is a Monday night and the other thing is on a Saturday night I think. Will have to have a plan of action. :p

Anyway, back to today. I think I might have a cold coming on so lots of fruit for me.

8.30am:
Banana = 0PP

9.30am - breakfast:
40g porridge made up with water = 4PP
Handful of frozen berries = 0PP
15g honey drizzled over the top = 1PP

Just about to head off for a walk, I'm intending on doing my usual 6km.

6km walk = 3AP earned

Hey Jane, Sorry to hear 0.5lb Gain, Im sure that it will be gone as quickly as it came tho! All looking good for today :) Cant believe you're only 11lbs away from Goal, how exciting! X How did the Interview go? X

Back