ProPoints Third time lucky - my WW journey!

Thank you. I'm trying to work hard this week to get at least that 0.5lb off. As soon as I'd posted it just poured rain for about an hour so as soon as it calmed down I did go for a walk but instead of 6km I only did 4km. It's a lovely morning here now though and I've already done my 6km in just under an hour. :)

I think the interview went okay, I'll know soon enough hopefully. :)

Food for the rest of yesterday:

4km walk = 2AP earned

Lunch:
WW soft tortilla wrap = 3PP
4 wafer think slices of ham = 1PP
10g grated cheese = 1PP
Chilli mayonnaise = 1PP
Lettuce, peppers, tomato and a hard boiled egg (white only) = 0PP
1 Pink & White = 1PP

Dinner:
Breaded fish = 7PP
150g potatoes = 3PP
Instant gravy = 1PP
Green beans, cabbage = 0PP

Option = 1PP
Extra for milk = 2PP (used a little bit more than usual)

All 26 daily PP used
0 weekly PP used (2 used so far this week)
2AP earned

Sunday 3 November 2013

Breakfast:
40g porridge made with water = 4PP
15g honey = 1PP
Handful of frozen berries = 0PP

​6km walk = 3AP earned

You really ssssssttttrrrreeeeeeetttcccccchhhhh your 26pp by making some good choices, I love seeing what you've bought with your budget. X

:D

I eat a decent amount of fruit as well if I'm feeling hungry, for instance, yesterday I ate 2 apples and a banana as snacks. Gotta love the Zero Heroes :p

I've been knitting a lot recently which has really helped with my "Boredom Eating". :)

:D

I eat a decent amount of fruit as well if I'm feeling hungry, for instance, yesterday I ate 2 apples and a banana as snacks. Gotta love the Zero Heroes :p

I've been knitting a lot recently which has really helped with my "Boredom Eating". :)

What have u knitted? I always have a Banana every day but can't have any other Fruit cos of my IBS :-( I snack on Carrots but they aren't quite the same lol x

Awh that's a shame you can't have more fruit. You seem to be doing very well though!

I've done hairbands and a couple of scarves. At the moment I'm knitting squares to sew together to make a patchwork blanket :)

Awh that's a shame you can't have more fruit. You seem to be doing very well though!

I've done hairbands and a couple of scarves. At the moment I'm knitting squares to sew together to make a patchwork blanket :)

Ooooo that sounds good!Any colour scheme in particular? X

No not really tbh. I've got loads of different coloured squares done so it'll be multicoloured! :D

Dinner:
70g roast beef = 6PP
150g potatoes = 3PP
Gravy = 1PP
Carrot and turnip = 0PP

No not really tbh. I've got loads of different coloured squares done so it'll be multicoloured! :D

Dinner:
70g roast beef = 6PP
150g potatoes = 3PP
Gravy = 1PP
Carrot and turnip = 0PP

Sounds Fab! I think Turnip is maybe one of the only Vegetables Ive never had!?! What does it taste like? X

It's a bit hard to describe, maybe like radish but not as strong? I'm not sure.. Lol.

Trying to decide what to have for tea now. I have 11PP left, I'm keeping 3 for a slice of WW brack and tea later and I'm counting an extra 1 for milk so I have 7PP to spend :D

It's a bit hard to describe, maybe like radish but not as strong? I'm not sure.. Lol.

Trying to decide what to have for tea now. I have 11PP left, I'm keeping 3 for a slice of WW brack and tea later and I'm counting an extra 1 for milk so I have 7PP to spend :D

What's Brack? Minimins is like a Food Knowledge Quiz! X

Checking in to subscribe, what an amazing achievement you have made so far! I'm sure you feel a million dollars! I do and I'm only half way cx

Checking in to subscribe, what an amazing achievement you have made so far! I'm sure you feel a million dollars! I do and I'm only half way cx

Thank you very much, you're so kind! I actually have never felt so healthy and so confident in my own skin as I do now, it's great! Well done on getting this far :)

What's Brack? Minimins is like a Food Knowledge Quiz! X

It's like a fruit cake type thing. Give it a go, it's really easy! Here's the recipe if you want to try it.

375g bag of dried fruit
Half pint of strong black tea
Mixed spice
1 egg
225g self raising flour

Soak the fruit and mixed spice in the tea overnight.
Mix in the egg and the flour and put it in a lined 1lb loaf tin and bake at 180 for about 45 minutes.
Cut into 16 slices. The entire recipe is 49PP so each slice works out at 3PP. It's lovely with a cup of tea! :D

Supper:
2 boiled eggs = 4PP
2 slices of WW bread = 3PP

Slice of WW brack (recipe above) = 3PP
Tea = 0PP
Extra PP for milk

26 daily PP used
3AP earned (8 earned in total, 0 used)
0 weekly PP used (2 used in total)

Thank you very much, you're so kind! I actually have never felt so healthy and so confident in my own skin as I do now, it's great! Well done on getting this far :)

It's like a fruit cake type thing. Give it a go, it's really easy! Here's the recipe if you want to try it.

375g bag of dried fruit
Half pint of strong black tea
Mixed spice
1 egg
225g self raising flour

Soak the fruit and mixed spice in the tea overnight.
Mix in the egg and the flour and put it in a lined 1lb loaf tin and bake at 180 for about 45 minutes.
Cut into 16 slices. The entire recipe is 49PP so each slice works out at 3PP. It's lovely with a cup of tea! :D

Thanks for that recipe! It sounds so scrummy! Amazing to think there is no Butter or Sugar in a Cake! Bargain at only 3pp a slice too! X

Supper:
2 boiled eggs = 4PP
2 slices of WW bread = 3PP

Slice of WW brack (recipe above) = 3PP
Tea = 0PP
Extra PP for milk

26 daily PP used
3AP earned (8 earned in total, 0 used)
0 weekly PP used (2 used in total)

Doing Well Jane :) You're gonna smash WI this week! X

morning :)
here to subscribe! x

Good morning, welcome and thank you! :D

Thanks for that recipe! It sounds so scrummy! Amazing to think there is no Butter or Sugar in a Cake! Bargain at only 3pp a slice too! X

Doing Well Jane :) You're gonna smash WI this week! X

It's really really nice. I'm going to leave 3PP for a slice tonight if I can because silly me forgot to buy Options and I have none left. Have to wait until my Mam is doing the weekly shop because the supermarket here only has mint ones and I like the Belgian Choc ones. Might buy one later for tomorrow night to keep me going. :)

Fingers crossed I'll have a loss this week. I've tried to be extra good, tracking literally everything, even things that are zero ProPoints. I have a head cold too so yesterday I took 2 Lemsips but I just counted them as water tbh. I have heard of people counting them but I don't bother.

Okay, today's food so far:

Breakfast:
40g Red Berry cereal = 4PP
100ml skimmed milk = 1PP
1 Pink & White = 1PP

It's nice and sunny but very very cold her today so at the moment I'm trying to convince myself to go for my walk! :eek:

Good morning, welcome and thank you! :D

It's really really nice. I'm going to leave 3PP for a slice tonight if I can because silly me forgot to buy Options and I have none left. Have to wait until my Mam is doing the weekly shop because the supermarket here only has mint ones and I like the Belgian Choc ones. Might buy one later for tomorrow night to keep me going. :)

Fingers crossed I'll have a loss this week. I've tried to be extra good, tracking literally everything, even things that are zero ProPoints. I have a head cold too so yesterday I took 2 Lemsips but I just counted them as water tbh. I have heard of people counting them but I don't bother.

Okay, today's food so far:

Breakfast:
40g Red Berry cereal = 4PP
100ml skimmed milk = 1PP
1 Pink & White = 1PP

It's nice and sunny but very very cold her today so at the moment I'm trying to convince myself to go for my walk! :eek:

Make sure u wrap up warm if u do go!!! I'm definitely gonna make Brack, might do it when I'm going somewhere so I'm not tempted to eat the whole thing! X

I'm putting on two hoodies and a pair of gloves if I can find them! :D

Do have a go at it. Our leader gave us the recipe. She said you can add stuff like apples to bulk it out. I've made it with half a pint of coffee instead of tea too and it's quite nice. :)

I'm putting on two hoodies and a pair of gloves if I can find them! :D

Do have a go at it. Our leader gave us the recipe. She said you can add stuff like apples to bulk it out. I've made it with half a pint of coffee instead of tea too and it's quite nice. :)

Now I like the sound of that! Maybe with some Nut Essence! X

Back