ProPoints Third time lucky - my WW journey!

How are you doing? :)

I'm actually going to a fundraiser on Saturday night. I'll be having 2-3 drinks so 10 weeklies should cover it. :)

I have my nephews first birthday party, so going to say at my sisters as she lives about 50mins away so plan is get a bit drunk tonight :) and chillax the rest of the weekend!

Your a good one only having two or three cx

I hope you have a good time! :D

I can never handle any more than about 4 because I'm a major lightweight when it comes to alcohol and even more so since I've lost the weight lol.

Breakfast:
40g porridge made with water = 4PP
Frozen fruit = 0PP
Apple = 0PP

6km walk = 3AP earned

Lunch:
4 slices wafer thin ham = 1PP
4 Aldi crispbread = 3PP
Chilli mayonnaise = 1PP
35g tub Philidelphia Light = 1PP
Salad = 0PP
Tea with skimmed milk * = 0PP

Massive non-scales victory today and I can't stop smiling! I am now fitting into a size 8 jeans! :D :D *happy dance*

Size 8!!! Omg happy excited dance for you! I'm well chuffed to get into 14 lol you are my inspiration!

Have a good night :) cx

Size 8!!! Omg happy excited dance for you! I'm well chuffed to get into 14 lol you are my inspiration!

Have a good night :) cx

Congrats on the size 8 :) enjoy your night

Congrats on the size 8 ur doing amazing! X

Thank you so much everyone! :D

Had a really good night last night. Had 6 drinks (used diet coke as my mixer) and also had curry chips on the way home so my plan is just to write off all my weeklies and stick to the plan for the next few days. I might miss WI on Wednesday too so I'm feeling a bit weird.

Breakfast:
Sweetener = 0PP
Frozen berries = 0PP
Splash of skimmed milk

6km walk = 3AP

Dinner:
120g chicken = 4PP
150g potatoes = 3PP
Gravy = 1PP
Veg = 0PP

Tea:
2 boiled eggs = 4PP
Bread = 4PP
Butter (10g) = 1PP
Tea with skimmed milk *

Option = 1PP
* Extra PP for milk = 1PP
2 malted milk biscuits = 2PP

Last edited:
Youre doin great hon. :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

2lbs up. I can't say I'm surprised tbh. Out Saturday night and drank and had chips. Barely any exercise this week either because I've not been at home until after dark.

Hey Hun I had a gain this week too! It's maybe to moon lol!!

Only thing now this week I feel fat/hungry/craving! Like I just want to go get take aways chocolate crisps etc everything I don't eat anymore! How do I get out of it!! Cx

Onwards and downwards hon. Just take it meal by meal, day by day. :) x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

2lbs up. I can't say I'm surprised tbh. Out Saturday night and drank and had chips. Barely any exercise this week either because I've not been at home until after dark.

Ur still doing well hun what's the point in a nice new body if u don't go out and enjoy it :) glad u had fun x

Hey Hun I had a gain this week too! It's maybe to moon lol!! Only thing now this week I feel fat/hungry/craving! Like I just want to go get take aways chocolate crisps etc everything I don't eat anymore! How do I get out of it!! Cx

Don't worry ur still doing well :) when I feel like that I sometimes read my old food diaries, remember how motivated u were on ur 1st week maybe follow those diaries for a few days :)

Take it day by day ladies :) I'm also bringing my own milk with me today instead of using the full fat milk in the training room where I'm training today.

Just about to go have breakfast.

Breakfast:
2 wheatabix = 3PP
100ml skimmed milk = 1PP
Honey = 1PP
Banana = 0PP

Yes def start day by day! Good idea with the trackers! I resisted eating last night so here's to a better week! Lol it's all part of our journey :) cx

No idea what to count for lunch - I'm chancing 15. It was a Caesar Salad.

Dinner was WW curry with 60g rice (dry weight) which was 6. I also had a purple snack (not sure if those are just an Irish thing. Anyway, 3PP for that.

So if breakfast was 5, I'm 3PP over for the day.

I had a ceases salad today when I was out and by the value tracker it ranged from 6-8 so I went with 8! Why you think it's so high?cx

Garlic bread with it and some nuts that I had no idea what they were. I'm probably over-pointing it though.

Breakfast:
Splash of milk
Frozen fruit = 0PP
Medium apple = 0PP

Back