Third time lucky!!

Wow, ate far too much tonight at a bbq!! All free and I did stop when I was full, but still! I declined the fruit salad dessert, but it was super good xxx

So WI last night went well. I had spent the entire week avoiding alcohol, chippy's, chocolate and generally bad food. Went to WI feeling heavily p*issed off. Losing 2.5lbs and winning sotw soon sorted that out for me!! I honestly felt so much better seeing the scales drop that what the rest of the food tasted!! Must remember that next time I'm fancying something bad!!xx

I'm in the danger zone!! Been picking all morning at sw friendly stuff, but it's just not cutting it today...!! Eeeeeeeeeeeekkk!xx

rozybaby85 said:
I'm in the danger zone!! Been picking all morning at sw friendly stuff, but it's just not cutting it today...!! Eeeeeeeeeeeekkk!xx

I am exactly the same there must be something in the air! Nothing is taking the edge of my hunger today! X x

shenzi said:
I am exactly the same there must be something in the air! Nothing is taking the edge of my hunger today! X x

Good luck!! I'm going to try some of the syn free lemon curd with some raspberries and meringue nest...we'll see!!xx

rozybaby85 said:
Good luck!! I'm going to try some of the syn free lemon curd with some raspberries and meringue nest...we'll see!!xx

Hope it works for ya Im going for the water now! X

Good morning, hope the munchies have gone away! X

shenzi said:
Good morning, hope the munchies have gone away! X

Yeah, thankfully!! I wasn't overly impressed with the syn free lemon curd, so used my syns on a fudge and some ryvita with syn free tzaiki dip. Yum!! How about you?xx

rozybaby85 said:
Yeah, thankfully!! I wasn't overly impressed with the syn free lemon curd, so used my syns on a fudge and some ryvita with syn free tzaiki dip. Yum!! How about you?xx

Eventually i think i just needed a proper meal instead of soup so once i had my jacket potato and salad i was fine thankfully!

So particularly proud of myself after managing to avoid all of my temptations yesterday. Hopefully the wobble and my avoidance will show well on the scales come Wednesday! Breakfast this morn was some more toffee magic porridge with a chopped banana. Yum!!xx

Still plodding along.....

Ok, I managed to make it through a bit of a challenging weekend. Its strange, last weekend there was food all around me and I was able to resist that with (almost) no bother. The last few days there has been no temptation, but I'm in such a picky mood. Think I might need to have a look at my meal plan for the week and mix it up a bit!!xx

Another 2.5 off!!

So WI last night presented me with another 2.5lbs off which I very much hope to never see again!! I'm enjoying my mini goals...its certainly making it all see so much easier!! I seem to be getting better results at the minute with green days. That may change with time, but until it does I think I'll maybe stick with them until further notice! :D

I'm also trying to plod through c25k app. I would say I'm loving it, but that would be lying!! Its ok, W1D1 was great, felt amazing after! W1D2 was awful and I felt every single step of it all!! Going to do W1D3 tomo. The current plan is to run Mon, Wed and Fri, which gives me my day off and if I really want to go the gym I can, but if other things come up, then I dont need to!

Hope everyone else is doing well :)

xx

Love the weekend! Dew drinks on Friday, out for dinner with friends on Saturday, all very much within my syns! Enough left over for some maltesers later on in the week! So far, I've been using some syns daily, more at the weekend and still having decent losses! Whoop!

Home made burgers for dinner with salad and sw chips. Maybe make some homemade taziki to dip :) yum!

Xxx

Thank you Irene! Must admit to a slight wobble last night tho...!!!

I usually have green days with the odd EE days chucked in. I made homemade burgers last night with cheese in the middle, but I like the idea of burgers more than I actually like them! So only had 1/2 of one and finished my sw chips and salad. I had a bag of maltesers for my syns that day and then went to the pub, sticking to d coke! Got home and was in a really picky mood. Had an extra hifi bar, a slice of rivita with a dairylea light triangle and bacon, pint of water, banana, yoghurt and 3 chocs from a box that was recently bought for me. Raging!! I know it's not the end of the world and it could've been a lot worse ( the remainder of the box was in tact!!) but wasn't really worth it. Anyway, back on it 100% today xxx

Back