Third Time Lucky...!

Doing well, well done :)

I had a day off yesterday - shouldn't have done it. Went out , drank loads and was sick - first time I have been sick from alcohol in years!

Am seriously considering stopping drinking. Have been thinking about it for a while - not completely but having more sober nights out, and if I have a drink thn limiting myself to 2 or 3. I drank a bottle of Jacques last night, and then almost half a litre of vodka - it's awful!!!

Havent eaten much today because of it. Am Xmas shopping at the mo and having a curry at wetherspoons.

Its hard as a student hey. At least the days you are on track youre minimising any damage! Keep trying :)

Ah okay. Maybe only have healthy low cal stuff around so binges aren't as damaging?

I wish I had such self control. I will go out of my way for a binge! I live a 2 min walk from a tesco! My self control is awful all of a sudden.

I want to lose the weight so badly, I just don't know where my motivation has gone.

Today I seem fine - eaten sensibly and went for a walk instead of driving.

Tomorrow should be ok except we have a Xmas meal in the eve.

Then I'm back at home, and there will be so many temptations, just got to try my hardest!!

Maybe set your goal to lose less a week? Then youll have more calories and will feel less likely to binge?

Mine is set to lose 1lb a week and I always feel like it's enough and usually have some spare, until the weekend when I binge drink then eat crap :( need to stop doing that.xx

I changed to 1lb a week or so ago too. Has really helped stay on track!

Thanks. :)

I feel better for having just been on here. I've also downloaded a couple of health and fitness apps to get me motivated.

Tomorrows plan:

B: (if I get up in time!) - crumpets with spread and marmite

L: wrap, crisps, and a kitkat

D: basa fillet with potatoes and spaghetti. Mince pie and cream.

E: 30 min walk

That means I'll consume about 1500 cals and earn 150.

xsarahx said:
Thanks. :)

I feel better for having just been on here. I've also downloaded a couple of health and fitness apps to get me motivated.

Tomorrows plan:

B: (if I get up in time!) - crumpets with spread and marmite

L: wrap, crisps, and a kitkat

D: basa fillet with potatoes and spaghetti. Mince pie and cream.

E: 30 min walk

That means I'll consume about 1500 cals and earn 150.

Looks brilliant!! :)

Hope it helps :)

Back