Third Time Lucky...!

Glad it's working!

So much to A good start to the diet - I have a tummy bug - haven't had one like this in years. Stomach cramps from about 3pm, started being sick at 9pm and it is currently 2am and I have just been sick again.

I'm devastated as not only does it knock my diet, but I have 2.5 days of temp work - I NEED the money desperately but there is no way I can go in.

Also, my temping agency isn't open over the Christmas period so they won't be able to get a replacement, so they will be super angry with me which will jeopardise any future work.

To be honest I woulnt believe someone who calla up between Christmas to say they are ill - would think they are a chancer - so not looking forward to that conversation!

Maybe this'll knock a couple of pounds off - but I'll need get my strength up quickly.

Aww hun. Hope you're well soon!

I'm impressed with how organised you are! It'll certainly limit any damage caused by this darn festive period!

Aww I hope you feel better soon chick!

Feeling much better today - just stomach cramps and achy.

Went to work- I literally just have to sit at a reception desk all day - no clients, no phone calls - spent 7 hours on the Internet! It's temping but they really don't need me!! I don't mind though, I get to look at random Internet stuff and get paid for it!

Food wise I have been good - ate as planned. Exercise was walking and the wii.

I'm going to relax now and let myself dully get better in time for new year!

Glad you're feeling better

Pretty proud of myself today.

Dad woke me up to see if I wanted croissants and bacon ...... Um YES! but, I said no! Well done me!

Followed that by zumba on the Wii- worked up a right sweat doing that!

Have spent the day making my fancy dress outfit for tonight- will post a picture tomorrow.

Am keeping cals down during the day as I have drinks and nibbles tonight but we will be walking around LOADS!

Happy New Year everyone! Thanks
For your support! Xx

xsarahx said:
Pretty proud of myself today.

Dad woke me up to see if I wanted croissants and bacon ...... Um YES! but, I said no! Well done me!

Followed that by zumba on the Wii- worked up a right sweat doing that!

Have spent the day making my fancy dress outfit for tonight- will post a picture tomorrow.

Am keeping cals down during the day as I have drinks and nibbles tonight but we will be walking around LOADS!

Happy New Year everyone! Thanks
For your support! Xx

Well done honey! Can't wait to see the outfit!

Have fun tonight!

Well done for being so restrained, hope you had a fantastic night and have a fantastic 2012!

Was really quite pleased with myself yesterday!

Had food as planned throughout the day. Didn't drink too much at my friends, Although did have a few nibbles - I was really sick last time I properly drank, which hadn't happened in years, and I was still feeling a bit delicate from my food poisoning so didn't want to drink much.

Had a few shots - I said no and was annoyed that I was forced to have them!!

We didn't end up walking as much whn we were out but it was fine, we had a dance too.

I avoided all food when out, only had a couple of drinks in the pubs and walked home!

Got home and didn't go to the kitchen, and even took my make up off and moisturised - maybe I'm getting old!

I'm going to get up and do some exercise in a bit, and begin this year as I mean to go on!

Happy New Year everyone!

I used to but I don't have one anymore. I do regret getting rid of it every now and then but I just didn't really use it enough to make it worth keeping. Well done on the 1lb! How are you feeling now?

I use the wii. I have just dance 1, 2 and 3. I wear a heart rate monitor now and in about 50 minutes I burn off about 360 calories and considering I'm only 5ft nothing and 8.5 stone I think it's pretty good going. It really gets you moving. I set it on the just sweat setting and it choses the dances for you that burn the most calories.

Taller/heavier people would burn more calories than me too, I would love to be taller for this reason and I would get to eat more he he.

Best thing about just dance is that it doesn't feel like a work out.

I have found I don't burn so many calories on the wii fit plus though and the game isn't too accurate with amount of calories I have supposedly burnt. I burn less than it says I do.

Back