Step 1 Sole Source THIRD TIME LUCKY!!

SurfySophie91

well ladies & gents,
this is my third time of starting. i originally started back in 2009 and did well for 2 weeks but then i had to stop for financial reasons.
i then started again last September until i ended up having emergency surgery, so now i am back and giving it my all!
i start tomorrow.
would anybody like to buddy up?
good luck everyone!
x x x

Hello. I would live to buddy up. I lost 2 stones last year and couldn't complete for my last stone. I've been finding it hard to restart so have opted for a 'slow' return ie shake in the morning and increase water. Ready to take the plunge from tomorrow 1st June with an aim of losing 1 stone for the month. Lets do this! xx

good luck! i am starting properly tomorrow :)
had my consultant appt today & have my shakes for the next 10 days until i see her next! hoping to lose at least a stone by the end of June!
x x x

Best of luck to you too! According to my CDC a stone by the end of june is an easy peasy target to smash :) fingers crossed thats true!! I need to lose 2/3 stone by sept :) i have never been slim, the lightest i have been in my adult life is a stone lighter than i am now so a part of me doesn't believe it is even possible! I am 22 and don't have a social life. I start college in september so i hope that my social life will be very different :) x x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app.

Hey stay focused. Small steps. Each day just think that's another day closer. For me I'm just glad that i aren't quite back where I started. When I had the kids I went up to 15 st. Now 12,7 so starting lower thank god. However I did get down to 10,7 2 years ago and now 2 stone heavier. None of my summer clothes fit. I'm fed up so back on it again.

We can do it. Just stay positive and one day at a time. My only worry is I do have events coming up where I can't (or don't want to not drink) so I'm already flapping about that. My first one is this weekend which is a bit silly as only just started day one today. However I just didn't want to put it off any longer

Back