Third time lucky

Hodgys_mrs

Morning ladies hope everyone's fine and still loosing weight
Quick recap
I'm 52 and fat!!!!
Started exante in April lost 19lbs in 3 weeks the my birthday arrived and I fell off the wagon
Went on holiday came back and restarted again all was going well till I had my wisdom tooth out and to be honest I've had infection after infection lived on anti bio tics and pain killers
Now my mouth is fine thank god
Got my next holiday coming up in 6 weeks
So had a look at what products I need and got rid of the shakes I don't like (sold on eBay) and put a order in got a mixture of bars and shakes 60 for £60 plus 2 jars of coffee free
Due to be delivered today
So will be weighing in tomorrow and going to try and do at least 5 weeks
Anita

Welcome back Anita!

Thanks Womble
How's your weight loss going?

Day 1
Height 5'7"
Weight 14.4
Hoping to get under 13 before my holiday
Anita

Day one went fine
Didn't drink as much water as I should but hoping to rectify that today
Woke up this morning with a cracking headache popped some paracetamol and drank water
Trying the lemon cheesecake shake which is not to bad also found the jars of beanies coffee in the box so going to try them out
Hope everyone's having a good day
Anita

Where are you off to on holiday, Anita?

Can't believe I missed out on the jars of coffee freebies... I've been trying to drink Green Tea but it is so yucky... the only thing that gets me to drink it is knowing it's so good for you!

Tried the almond amorette coffee it's a bit bland for me but I've still got the orange and Irish liqueur to taste
I'm off to turkey!!!!!
All that's going on there at the moment people are asking why I'm going
It's a 19 hour drive to Syria so nowhere near Thd coup was all over and done with on the same night plus everyone I've spoken to on trip advisor say it's business as usual and you wouldn't know that anything had happened
Can't just stay at home worrying about what could or couldn't happen
Was in Tenerife in May hubbies choice and hated it
Anita

Well I was on off on off
But now deffo back on lost 5lb but considering I was going from one day to the next not knowing if I was on the diet or off it
So yesterday 100% drank loads of water
Today I take my mam shopping and we have lunch out I was really pleased and had a plain simple boring and tasteless omelette
Now I'm home I can drink plenty of water and pee till my hearts content
Hope everyone's doing ok
Anita

Back