Third week result

topcat7000

Wow - 2.8lb this week so just over 9lb in 3 weeks. I notice also I'm able to run a bit faster as I'm not so heavy! This Diet Chef stuff is great and I'm really feeling positive about getting to my goal (probably about 2.5-3 stone) as I don't see why I can't keep this up. It's good to check in on here to see how others are doing too as there are a lot of us in this diet boat! So keep it up guys, we're going to have a great summer :)

Amazing! I hope I make 2.8 lbs this week... If you can keep that up you'll soon hit your first stone!
Just polished off the carrot & butterbean soup, a banana and a low fat Activia. I'm trying to eat a couple of things with lunch, or I think I have been dipping too low on cals which may be slowing up my loss. Lunches are easy, but avoiding some wine tonight will be tough!

Goingforit, I have a pair of old Levi's that I've had for about 10 years. They currently are way too small but when I last lost weight (quite a few years ago!), I slimmed into them which was great. I tried them on again at the weekend, knowing I was nowhere near but to give me another incentive. If I try them on every 3-4 weeks, say, and they come up a bit further around my thigh, then great!! So I have a few more stone to go but it can be done.
Getting to the end of my first month's supply of Diet Chef - another month's worth is due to arrive this week. Just bought some more fruit and veg this morning. I may try the lasagne tonight (not had that yet).

Hope you're having a good week. I have another business trip next week so that's always a challenge, then my mum and stepdad are coming to stay for a few days and he's a great cook!! Aarrghh.... willpower alert!

It's great when you fit better into jeans, isn't it? I no longer have quite such a muffin top in mine :)
I do weigh myself most days, but only to keep on track rather than get preoccupied by it. I find if I'm static it helps me say no to biscuits the next day!!
I have hamper 2 arriving in a week or so. I find it all quite OK, so I reckon I will do three months and then see. I might switch to another similar programme then, just to see what another one is like. But, assuming the weight keeps coming off maybe I should stick to what I know! Have any of you tried another programme like DC?

I've never done a diet programme before but ive done it on my own a couple of times. However I think I restricted my calories a bit much so I actually lost weight really really slowly.
When it comes to going it alone I'm gonna carry on with granola, muesli and fresh soups, in more appropriate portion sizes, and will freeze family meals into smaller portions too, whilst carrying on with myfitnesspal.
Having said that, because the food is yummy and varied I think I might end up staying with diet chef a month or 2 longer than planned!

3lbs for me! So 11 in total. Which I like to think of as 3/4 stone :)
My work trousers are definitely a big baggy on the thighs. Another couple of weeks and I will have to get some new clothes!

Back