Thirst!

thinking

hey everyone,
just wanted to know, are u guys feeling thirsty on LT? im on day 6, im drinking water constantly due to thirst, im not sure if this is supposed to be the way it goes but my lips are dry all the time and i keep needing to constantly drink water; and no i dont have diabetes insipidus.
any of u people feeling very thirsty on LT as well?
WI tomorrow, hope to get good results!

I'm pretty thirsty alot too, constantly have a bottle of water with me that I keep sipping on. It's worse when I go on a driving lesson, 2 hours without water or using the loo, my mouth is like a desert after I've finished!

I'm same but I was putting it down to having the heating on at home and air con at work. I'm drinking roughly 4 litres or more a day through thirst, especially in the mornings when I wake up I have a litre bottle at side of bed and its gone before I go to work.

Same here. No matter how much water I drink it doesn't ever really quench my thirst. Lips are dry too and mouth feels like I have a gerbil living in it.

Good luck with your weigh in!!!

I was like that too, and have kept up the habit on refeed. I'm sure it's good to drink loads of water and helps flush the fat away.

Jon
xx

Hi
I get very thirsty too :)

I'm constantly sipping on water too. I upped my intake the second week too and i'm sure that helped with the weight loss. It also helps with the gammy taste in your mouth!!

Yeah the lips are really starting to get to me, the dry mouth and all. Luckily I haven't developed bad breath yet and I hope I won't, but it is rather annoying having to drink water non-stop.
On another note, just had my first WI today, I only lost 2.1kg ie 4.6 pounds :/ I was hoping for more but ah well.

Back