Thirsty and Headaches

Miss Bean

Hi guys,

I currently drink 3 litres of water a day but often I have done this by 8:30pm and I still feel like I am thirsty for more.

I sometimes have a headache as well which I wondered if that was associated with wanting more water.

My theory is that because before I drank hardly anything at all, I have rehydrated my body properly and now I need to drink some more to fulfil it's thirst.

I was thinking of adding another half or litre on to the other 3.

Is that safe to do so ?

I have always suffered with lack of thirst so I'm sorry if this is stupid but it's never been a problem before haha.

(Ps. Have been checked for diabetes more than once at doctors so not that.)

Chazza xxx

If you feel you need more water have some more :) So long as youre not having a huge amount it wont do you any harm.

Oh good. I thought I was really abnormal haha. :) Maybe it just is my body saying yum I like this stuff. Gonna ditched the powdered milk after reading the other post about milk, I'm not sure if it is affecting me at all so we'll see! Thanks Starlight xxx

I have up to 4 litres of water a day depending on thirst. 4litres has done me no harm at all :) ...Good luck, hope it resolves your headache issue x

THe first week I was quite thirsty and a bad taste in my mouth. Now the thirst has gone and I dont have keto breath, even though I am still in ketosis, I think my body is finally coming to terms with what I am doing. I have been so lucky and never had a headache up to now. I hope it will pass for you.
J

Back