***THIRSTY THURSDAY DAILY THREAD***

Blingbabe

Back On Track!
Hiya all

Yes, I really should be in bed! Today is thirsty Thursday, which is just to remind everyone to drink enough water and permitted fluids, because it does help.

Well, I shall be in the office in central London today. No evening plans - probably a good thing as an early night will no doubt come in handy.

The film yesterday evening (The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnussus) was quite strange but enjoyable. Probably something that I would have otherwise eventually watched on TV.

Good Luck to everyone:) x

I think you're nocturnal, Bling. Thought I was bad for being up at 5... wishing everyone a fab day.

xxx

Thirsty Thursday thread is just what I need today, I realised that this week I haven't drank nearly enough this week and my horrid scales are showing a +1lb :( I'm going to drink that 1lb out today, I need to loose at least 3.5lb this week (Monday) it's the weight I have in my head that is do able each week if I stick to plan anything lower and I think I would be really upset xx

Morning everyone.
My stomach was having a party last night, and ended up being quite ill.
Woke up this morning, when all had settled down, with a sore stomach :(
I'm going to leave my shakes until later on, and glug away at water - i really need fluids today. Great thread name Blingbabe!
Have a fab day everyone.

Hugs x x x

Morning All,

LOL...yes its defiantley "Thirsty Thursday", I woke up this morning really thirsty. Maybe something to do with my heating being on full blast haha !! I can't believe how many wee trips I have been doing, it feels like I am pregnant all over again haha. How much water does everyone drink ??

I've been wondering how much water to drink too. I have been drinking between 2 and 4 litres a day but only drank 2 litres yesterday and had a banging headache last night so going to try drink more today :)

Blingbabe - where do you get all your energy from????? I am so tired all the time on this diet! I do get the odd bit of energy but it doesn't last! Will I get more as I lose more weight?

Morning all!! Not been around much lately. Really need to step up the water from now on!! Hope you have all been well x x

Morning all! I usually drink around 3 litres of water and I have found that if I dring sparkling water it is soooooooo much easier to drink the whole 3 litres. I tend to drink mine at room temp as I cant stand freezing cold water.

xx

Good Morning

Another gorgeous day - defo going out for a walk around the park lunchtime - make the most of this dry, mild weather.

Got my 2 litre bottle of water on my desk... going to give it a go now. Have had two coffees this morning, i now feel more human.

Weighing this evening... i hope I've lost more than a pound (like last week), moved up to 1000 cals (or tried too) this week. It had to be done.

Have a great day everyone!!

Lynne
x

I don't think I've been having much water this week, and my home scales are showing it :( I think I'll be lucky to have lost 2lbs at WI tonight. Bah!

I'll try to flush out 2l (already had 1 this morning) before 5pm (as I weigh in at 8:30).

hey girls, hope everyones having a good one
i normally aim for 4 litres and try to have over 3l

todays weigh in day, i have gained weight, its my own fault and head down and back to my routiene

Hey ladies!

Second weigh in today for me! Gotta do it myself as CDC is on holiday. I have been a 100% so expecting the scales to be nice to me again :)
If not im going to be a grumpy Hailz again tomorrow.

Having a better today thatn yesterday just bored at work. Drunk a cup of green tea and 2.5 litres of water already, on the next bottle already and had my breakfast shake and soup already.

Lots of water today ready for my own WI tonight at 6.30pm (ish)

Hope everyone is having a good day!?

Hello all

Trying to persuade my little mob to leave the office and have lunch (not actually hungry but fancy a change of routine), but someone is waiting for an important conference call. So logged on for some inspiration. I am naughty and haven't even started on the water, so far lots of black coffee, but 4 packs to look forward to.
Normally I manage 3 or 4 litres a day, of late its been 3 litres. I believe that CD company issues sensible advice, nobody should over do it or drink too much at one time, but needs to consider height, weight, previous regular consumption of fluids before CD, level of physical activity.
Trying to do something new every day to help motivate my CD journey. Today I have worn a costume jewellery amethyst/silver ring to work (it is adjustable size) - this is the first time I have worn a ring for probably over a year, as mine all got too tight.
Actually, that is good progress!
Catch up later x

Hey all,

Today has probably been one of my toughest days so far. Am in the London office today and all I can smell is steak and onion crisps :cry:

I am not hungry. But it is indeed times like this I would weaken and give into my cravings...but so far so good.

Had a proper desire to eat real food lately as well...just a nice soft cheese and tomato sandwich...would do me lovely! Even had a dream about roast potatoes....!!

I'm sure it will pass!

Hi All,

Well my little friend has come to visit me (totm) which may explain me feeling yucky and having my food binge last week. I'm plodding on though and taking things slow.

I'm down 1 shake, 1 litre of water and 2 small cups black coffee so far. Trying to lay off and give my tummy a break now, until I feel ready for my next shake. Tummy making a few gurgles.

Just about to take 2 feminax and curl up on the sofa in hope that I will be on the mend soon.

Us women don't have it easy do we!!!

I love ebay.

I have a beautiful black leather jacket size 30 and I love it and although I have lost weight I really didn't want to let go of it .... and guess what - I have just found the exact same jacket on ebay in size 22/24 so I got it. hurray!!!!!!!

excellent news re. ebay! I too love ebay. I'm currently bidding on a gorgeous monsoon dress, for my HB's Birthday meal on 5th December :) I'm always getting things off ebay - it is quite addictive!

Back