This a bit embarrasing!

lol .... im hoping it just goes away with diet

im lucky my doctor has told me i can have a tummy tuck if when iv lost weight it worries me that much!

Rofl! What an awesome thread. I was sooo bored before, now I'm laughing so much feel like i've got a new lease of life. lol!
X

Ive just spurted my cup of tea reading this!!!
After 3 kids though Im defo in the same club

Hey don't knock it - Its lagging for sh*ging!!! Lmao

lmao!!!

seriously when im at target if i still have this hips and a fat nini lipo it is... how much is lipo lol..... i need get saving!!!

lol!
oh imagine the shame....

Surgeon...
What can I do for you?

You
I would like lipo from my front bottom/nini/tuppance....

Oh the shame of being a girl... :8855: :8855: :8855:

harley do boobs £99 per month and lipo £79 per month..... haha just incase ;)

lol!
oh imagine the shame....

Surgeon...
What can I do for you?

You
I would like lipo from my front bottom/nini/tuppance....

Oh the shame of being a girl... :8855: :8855: :8855:

theres girls being made a virgin again im sure we'd just be the norm to them lol!! ohh getting my nini out without gas and air might be a problem!

lol.... yeah not the same as when your in labour and you'll show it to anyone who can help with the pain!

And there was me thinking I was the only one!
Your post made me pmpl! Im exactly the same and did a little squeal and victory dance when i could see mine when i sat on the loo hahaha!
As for having a fat nini....(i love that btw) im in the same boat...but i dont think its the pubic bone, i think its just plain fat! Like really fat, its foul :( maybe you can have a nini lift and tuck :p

Whenever we have chicken I alwayd think the flappy bit where you stuff it looks like mine! All chubby and plucked:8855:

I'm a 34DD, down from a 36DD, so even though they're still relatively big, they're just REALLY droopy without a bra on now lol!!

And you can't get nice cheap bras to fit me either :D

Aargh, realised there'd been loads of activity on this thread since I started writing that and got distracted!!! lol

lol .... well it will be good to eventually see where im shaving and not guessing it is kinda difficult haha!

im hoping my saggy belly and fat nini go with weight loss they better anyway!! lol.... my belly at bottom is like a w shape so eventually should see something lol...

the joys of this forum.... lol

I'm a 34DD, down from a 36DD, so even though they're still relatively big, they're just REALLY droopy without a bra on now lol!!

And you can't get nice cheap bras to fit me either :D

Aargh, realised there'd been loads of activity on this thread since I started writing that and got distracted!!! lol

primark!! there cheap and quite good actually they lift mine up and straps must be strong :p i went in with my sil.. thinking they just did 'skinny girl bras' and found a good range of big boobs bras... there only £1 more than small boob bras...

bras are from £4 (D+ think go up 2 F)
matching sets are from about £7+

Mine are fairly floppy already from bloody breast feeding - God knows what they'll be like when I lose weight....I'll be able to tuck them in my belt!

Mine are fairly floppy already from bloody breast feeding - God knows what they'll be like when I lose weight....I'll be able to tuck them in my belt!

fully padded bra!! you'll be fine :)

haha altleast with a fat nini youll never cut a lip off!! i use a mirror in the shower to see whether i caught it all! lmao! its such a sight my OH pisses himself when he sees me doing it even after 2 years!

Back