This a bit embarrasing!

So lets not even start with the crotchless pants!

yea he says that.. tbh stretch marks dont bother me as much as everything else..

thankyou you made that sound lovely (about journey)

thats ok :) I have been told concieving for me and my oh will be very difficult ( I have pcos fybriods and endemetriosis) i wish i could say my strech marks were a labour of love!

Awww never say never kissme - if its meant to be then it will be x

omg lol.... you know what im really looking forward to... wearing bootcut jeans nice big belt on hips and a white tight top! sounds really stupid but i wear dark colours and if i wear a white top when i go out i put a baggy cardy over it ....

lmao - I remember a friend of mine ( WHO IS SLIM ) wearing them for her boyfriend under a skirt and she tripped on some carpet in a pub and - well my word what a sight the whole bar got he he he

lmao - I remember a friend of mine ( WHO IS SLIM ) wearing them for her boyfriend under a skirt and she tripped on some carpet in a pub and - well my word what a sight the whole bar got he he he

im actually lol !! thats made me laugh!!
why was she wearing them in the pub? was she planning a toilet job? lol

It was a treat for her boyfriend on a night out - you know like ' Guess what darling im not wearing any pants'
Backfired a bit like! She went straight home too:8855:

This thread is hilarious! I wish I could see my ladybits when I sit down. I seem to lose weight off my face and boobs and it sticks around on my tummy and arms.

lol i think my oh be happy me wearing thongs!.... i got to stage wear i wear underwear shorts holds everything in place and are compfy! im only 24! he said when im happy hes going out and treating himself to some thongs for me :) lol

:4635:One day we shall all see our fanjitas without having to move any other flesh!

This thread is hilarious! I wish I could see my ladybits when I sit down. I seem to lose weight off my face and boobs and it sticks around on my tummy and arms.

you tried weight excersises? and reverse crunches?

my friend as had 3 children 1 set is twins and she had a flabby belly... and she sworn by reverse crunches and pilates... and serious she looks amazing!!

i cant afford fancy dvds so i youtubes pilates and found 4 10min routines by bonnie and there brilliant you feel the burn.... i only been doing them since tuesday so cant comment through myself but if shes to go by they work a treat :)

Lol this thread is really funny!

You will get to loose weight off your nini, nunny or what ever else you call your pet! Lol.

:4635:One day we shall all see our fanjitas without having to move any other flesh!

keep going keep going keep going...... stick to slimming world its doing something...

anyway we got something going better than 'most' we have a personality if this thread is to go by we'll be too good whe we get at target! .... :eek:

My daughter who's 6 calls hers her Fi Fi

Well said Gemma- yay us!

see you soon losers (weight of course)
i have school run to do lol

Back