This a bit embarrasing!

haha altleast with a fat nini youll never cut a lip off!! i use a mirror in the shower to see whether i caught it all! lmao! its such a sight my OH pisses himself when he sees me doing it even after 2 years!

lol i be affraid what i see putting a mirror there lol! last time partner seen me naked it was just after i gave birth he helped me shower :sigh: .. i think when i get to target if i have the confidence and he sees me naked think he'll have an heart attack!

lol i be affraid what i see putting a mirror there lol! last time partner seen me naked it was just after i gave birth he helped me shower :sigh: .. i think when i get to target if i have the confidence and he sees me naked think he'll have an heart attack!

well when it comes to my oh i can walk around butt naked! i have complete body confidence around him!

But that means doing the Primark shuffle :D

So off to Ann Summers for you when you reach target Gemma?
My OH has said he will pay for a boob job for me when I get there cos mine used to be full and pert ( sobs to self )

Me too!
I wish I had your confidence kissme....strictly lights off in my house and we've been together 14 years!

well when it comes to my oh i can walk around butt naked! i have complete body confidence around him!

i think that part it just in my head.... when i first met him i didnt have 1 stretch mark or anything.... and was more outgoing etc.... hes 2 years younger than me and to me hes gorgeous and can do sooo much better... w;ve broke up over this me pushing him away too much, and ive told him before to just leave and 4get about me... i was hoping getting 2 a confidence building class but cant find any as i know its a confidence thing that part,.... and no matter if i got to size 10 miracly lost all stretch mark and was megan fox... i still wouldnt have the confidence... (io havnt even got confidence to look at myself naked in mirror) i just look at little parts at a time.. i done a diary on here and added picturesof tummy, and i was soo proud to achieve that! was a big deal.

whoo i got all serious in a funny thread lol....

Me too!
I wish I had your confidence kissme....strictly lights off in my house and we've been together 14 years!

well when me and oh moved into my bedroom its the size of a shoe box there was no hiding. never felt like that around the many other men i have had under my belt.

I think it's partly because he tells me i'm beautiful atleast 5 times a day that i realised he loved me warts and all or otherwise he would have left long ago :D

Awww Gemma - I think when you start seeing the changes in your body some confidence will come - Any way your gorgeous!

So off to Ann Summers for you when you reach target Gemma?
My OH has said he will pay for a boob job for me when I get there cos mine used to be full and pert ( sobs to self )

yea mines offered pay 4 boob job too if im too worried ... however hav you seen the lollipop scar? ... when you have a lift and implant they cut around nipple and down.... and thats scaring me a little.. however have to give him time save up too....

and yea lights off in our house too :( hate it being like that, i dream of day i can just be all seductive and strip tease etc :8855:

my OH made me have a bath with him and I only allowed the candles on, it takes me time to be confident. But then again I get embarassed to even go and get comdoms lol ;)

i think that part it just in my head.... when i first met him i didnt have 1 stretch mark or anything.... and was more outgoing etc.... hes 2 years younger than me and to me hes gorgeous and can do sooo much better... w;ve broke up over this me pushing him away too much, and ive told him before to just leave and 4get about me... i was hoping getting 2 a confidence building class but cant find any as i know its a confidence thing that part,.... and no matter if i got to size 10 miracly lost all stretch mark and was megan fox... i still wouldnt have the confidence... (io havnt even got confidence to look at myself naked in mirror) i just look at little parts at a time.. i done a diary on here and added picturesof tummy, and i was soo proud to achieve that! was a big deal.

whoo i got all serious in a funny thread lol....

I dont mean to sound rude when i say this but i would hate to assume.

If your baby is his then he looks at what you think is disgusting and thinks all those strechmarks and bits you dont like are great because they are a constant reminder of the gorgeous child you have together!!

Think of your body as the pages and those strech marks are the sentences that describe you journey you did while you were pregnant!

At the moment if i got a peephole bra my nipples wouldnt be anywhere near the hole:8855:

my OH made me have a bath with him and I only allowed the candles on, it takes me time to be confident. But then again I get embarassed to even go and get comdoms lol ;)

omg i do too! i could go buy chaff ointment or anything im not bashful but condoms make me go bright red!

Think of your body as the pages and those strech marks are the sentences that describe you journey you did while you were pregnant!

Christ! Mine would be like reading the Enyclopedia Britanica after my 3 kids!!!

this thread made me laugh out loud! brilliant!!

as for confidence naked, i think everyone is different and don't beat yourself up if you're not 'that way'. I am such a naked person, even at my biggest i had no problems being naked. infact, when we go on girls holidays my room (with whoever i end up sharing with) is always the naked room! we used to have 'naked body shaking' before we went out and some of the girls used to come to our room, strip off with us, shake, then get dressed and go downstairs again! haha! but that's just me, everyone's different.

p.s. we call it a nunny in our house! hahahaah!

I dont mean to sound rude when i say this but i would hate to assume.

If your baby is his then he looks at what you think is disgusting and thinks all those strechmarks and bits you dont like are great because they are a constant reminder of the gorgeous child you have together!!

yea he says that.. tbh stretch marks dont bother me as much as everything else..

thankyou you made that sound lovely (about journey)

Mind if i was target i wouldnt give a sh*t......Id be wearing a bikini to go to the corner shop!

Back