This a bit embarrasing!

kissme

Gold Member
Hi beautiful people!

Now this is embarrasing but I kinda thinks its great! My OH looked at me like I was mentally ill!

This morning after crawling out of bed in the nude ( i know horrid thought) I sat down for my morning wee.

When i looked down I could see my mini! lmao! my belly has always stuck out so far i could never see it! and this morning i could!!

I also embarrsingly have a baby arpron with no baby! but this morning it has shrunk! because i could put my fingers on the lowest part of my abdomen with out my belly touching it!! I always thought id be left with it as women in my family are prone to baby aprons without having babys!

I know this is sad and you'll probs think im nuts but this made me kinda proud!!

Hahahaha Mini!!! Lol

Sorry Hun that has made me chuckle! However.....I had the same thought yesterday morning, so you are certainly not on your own there!
Weight does come off in some really funny areas doesnt it?! Im having problems sitting comfortably on the exercise bikes at the gym as my bottom is too bony! Lol

xxx

lmao!
Sooo funny....but its def. something that we all think about and then get proud about - after all, who else can we tell!!!
x

Hahahaha Mini!!! Lol

Sorry Hun that has made me chuckle! However.....I had the same thought yesterday morning, so you are certainly not on your own there!
Weight does come off in some really funny areas doesnt it?! Im having problems sitting comfortably on the exercise bikes at the gym as my bottom is too bony! Lol

xxx

Haha how awesome is that! a bony bum!! i want one like that :(

and yeah all my weight has come straight off my belly and bum! weight loss shows really easily on me and always has done but its like im the same everywhere except my tummy and bum! it's like someone went at them with a hoover and sucked loads out!!

okay im confused lol.... ive had two children and i have a belly... is baby apron the w on lower belly lol .... i cant see anything sitting on toilet yet :( haha if i breath in i can just... im hoping i lose weight on my nini aswell as its rather fat ... okay tmi :( sorry

okay im confused lol.... ive had two children and i have a belly... is baby apron the w on lower belly lol .... i cant see anything sitting on toilet yet :( haha if i breath in i can just... im hoping i lose weight on my nini aswell as its rather fat ... okay tmi :( sorry
your not the only one!!!

when i was a little girl i used to call it a tuppence lol and my nana always used to say sarah your like the rest of the family you'll never have a tuppence its more a 50p! i called it a 50p for about 5 years lol

your not the only one!!!

when i was a little girl i used to call it a tuppence lol and my nana always used to say sarah your like the rest of the family you'll never have a tuppence its more a 50p! i called it a 50p for about 5 years lol

i used call it that... but my lil girl just picked up nini... no idea why or where shes heard it but just gone with her now lol

Oh kissme, I love your threads!!!

Gemma, I know what you mean about thinking it's fat - I think the same thing about mine!! I think it's because we need a little bit more cushioning there, IYKWIM!!!!

I wish mine had gone straight off my belly and bum, straight off the boobs for me... :(

Gemma, I know what you mean about thinking it's fat - I think the same thing about mine!! I think it's because we need a little bit more cushioning there, IYKWIM!!!!

I wish mine had gone straight off my belly and bum, straight off the boobs for me... :(

thats only cos i say what other people are too embarrased to say lol!

haha i wish i could lose some off my boobs! im a 38 e atm and would love to be a 34c :D

you cant get nice (cheap) bras to fit a 38 or an e!

With regards to fat nini's its just a pronounced pubic bone! i wouldnt worry! women who have pronounced pubic bones apparently give birth easier. i dont know as never had to push a melon outta me lol

the one thing im dreading ... sounds vain but i love my big boobs and so does my other half... fair does there not exactly pert but there okay! if they go im scared they'll lose weight and droop more.... andif they get small well i'll cry! and think my partner will mourn them lol

thats only cos i say what other people are too embarrased to say lol!

haha i wish i could lose some off my boobs! im a 38 e atm and would love to be a 34c :D

you cant get nice (cheap) bras to fit a 38 or an e!

do you know primark do a bigger size for boobs? ... im 38DD but looking in primark they go up to a 40F ... i got bra and short set for £7 and they fit really nice :)

With regards to fat nini's its just a pronounced pubic bone! i wouldnt worry! women who have pronounced pubic bones apparently give birth easier. i dont know as never had to push a melon outta me lol

its not easier trust me LOL...and mine is pure fat i can grip a big chunk id happily chop it off

the one thing im dreading ... sounds vain but i love my big boobs and so does my other half... fair does there not exactly pert but there okay! if they go im scared they'll lose weight and droop more.... andif they get small well i'll cry! and think my partner will mourn them lol

my oh loves mine too! he doesnt want me to lose weight off them and i never lose weight off them so im not too worried!

pert boobies arent all they are cracked up to be! lol plus your oh loves you for you!

i think he loves my boobs more than me lol.... i've always had big boobs so hoping dont lose to much... im happy going down to a C cup if needs be lol...

haha same here! lol it literally is a front bum on me! lmao!

yea me too.... the is an embarasing side though as i have to wear really long tops as no matter what trousers i wear you can see shape of it (think camel toe) lol .... but its discusting :( im now considering googling ' how to lose weight on your vagina' lol

oh dear i googled and couldnt find anything appropraite to tell you guys... apart from 'its a good cushion' and 'give it more excersise' ;

on a serious note... 'baby apron thing' try reverse crunches and cardio (im rubbish at cardio i just jump rope but i tend to get tangled so i 'pretend' skip rope so i dont trip lol' or use bottom step of stairs n do up down up down... gets heart pumpin... then i do 20 reverse crunches every night and 20 twist normal crunches (only been doing it since tuesday) so cant comment if works :)

Back