This Challenge is now Closed Link to New Challenge on last post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally just got into bed.
Need to be up a 6.00 for work :-(
Todays food

DAY OF CHALLENGE: 5
3. PLAN: Red
4. WATER INTAKE: 2 ltr
5. CARBS TODAY: 0
6. BODY MAGIC: 0 - twisted ankle :-(
7. TOTAL SYNS: 2 syns extra light mayo. Packet of crisps
8 SALAD.
Lunch - chicken. lettuce, tomatoes, cellery, peppers, cucumber, carrots
Dinner
chicken and mixed veg.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey Suzy :p, well done hun on a fab DAY 5 ! I think your doing amazing. I noticed your water intake went down yesterday to 2 Litres, that's still good, but since today is one day before weigh in, try and hit that 2.5 Litre target or even 3 Litres if your really good :D it will defo help the pf come and boost your chances of a good loss tomorrow ! Good luck for today, looking forward to your post for DAY 6 of the salad challenge. Today is green, I'm having a yummy lentil salad :p xx

Hey Ruby :D, where are you hun ? No post for yesterday ? Hope your still doing the challenge lovely :):) xx

I'm here Kay! As I said on my diary, yesterday and today have been an absolute nightmare with work. But I have a spare 5 minutes now so I'm updating you all with yesterday's food:

DATE - 03/06/2014
DAY - 2
PLAN - Green
WATER INTAKE - 2.5L
CARBS - Pasta (100g) and does a Chewy D count?
BODY MAGIC - Walking the streets of London for miles
TOTAL SYNS - 1 for milk in my tea
SALAD - Mixed leaves, cucumber, celery, tomatoes, carrot and a small amount of cottage cheese

I'm here Kay! As I said on my diary, yesterday and today have been an absolute nightmare with work. But I have a spare 5 minutes now so I'm updating you all with yesterday's food:

DATE - 03/06/2014
DAY - 2
PLAN - Green
WATER INTAKE - 2.5L
CARBS - Pasta (100g) and does a Chewy D count?
TOTAL SYNS - 1 for milk in my tea
SALAD - Mixed leaves, cucumber, celery, tomatoes, carrot and a small amount of cottage cheese

Well done Rubs :D, another fab day on the challenge ! Yep Chewy D is carbs but its small so your fine, along with your portioned pasta, I'll let u off because u walked the whole of London ! :p. Well done on the body magic, your doing brill hun ! xx

Good luck for weigh in tomorrow Suzy :D ! x

I hope you come back with a brill result in the evening hun, will be waiting anxiously to see if the Challenge worked for u, I'm sure it will :p. My weigh in is in the morning, I should be posting up my results by the afternoon. Tomorrow is Day 7 of the challenge for both of us, hope u enjoy the last one :):) xx

DATE - WED 04/06/2014
DAY - 6
PLAN - GREEN
WATER INTAKE - 3L
CARBS - None
BODY MAGIC - 1 Hour Walk
TOTAL SYNS - 5 (Protein Shake)
SALAD - Yellow Lentils on a bed of salad (Yellow Lentils, diced cucumber, celery, carrots, green pepper)

IMG_1058.jpg

1. DATE: 04/06/2014
2. DAY OF CHALLENGE: 6
3. PLAN: Green
4. WATER INTAKE: 2 ltr
5. CARBS TODAY: 0
6. BODY MAGIC: Walked to the hospital from supermarket.
7. TOTAL SYNS: Out of the window. My boss got me some soothers and strepcils to stop the coughing fitts. ( They did help stop them and help with my voice)
8 SALAD.
Lunch - HE B of ham. lettuce, tomatoes, cellery, peppers, cucumber, carrots
Dinner Quorn and veg cheesy bake. ( syn free and 1 HE A)

Attachments

• 1401921811042.jpg
    1401921811042.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 28
4/6/14
Day 4
Not done today I've been in bed all day , bad headache , shivers , just got up to get a drink ,
Hoping to be back on plan tomorrow , xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hope you're feeling better soon von! And good luck with weigh in Kay and Suzy.

Yesterday was another mad day at work. All I seem to have done this week is run around London from meeting to meeting, leaving me exhausted when I get home. So to update you all on yesterday:

DATE - 04/06/2014
DAY - 4
PLAN - Red
WATER INTAKE - 2L (I know...)
CARBS - None
TOTAL SYNS - 0
SALAD - Spinach, watercress, beetroot, tomatoes, cucumber and sliced chicken breast.

Need to get my water levels up today!

Thank you kay.
Well done on your result xxx :D:D:D:D:D:D
Had a last minute breakfast meeting today. :mad:
Eaten loads of cough sweets and honey and lemon. Result = Maintained.

Aww no worries Suzy, big hugs :hug99:, you've not been well. Well done for doing the challenge, your still a winner, you did brill for sticking to it even though you were unwell ! :):) Often when we're unwell our body holds onto water and the loss shows up the following week. I'm sure your scales are going to move down next week lovely. Also it can't be helped that you had to take cough sweets, I know cough sweets have syns, but its ok you needed them. Chin up hun, a maintain is much better than a gain ;).

Kay xx

DATE - Thurs 05/06/2014
DAY - 7 LAST DAY !!! :p
PLAN - RED
WATER INTAKE - 3L
CARBS - None
BODY MAGIC - 1 Hour Walk
TOTAL SYNS - 5 (Protein Shake)
SALAD - Salmon Salad (Salmon Chunks, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, lots of lettuce leaves, yellow pepper, red pepper)

DATE 5/6/14
DAY 5
PLAN red
WATER INTAKE 3L
CARBS none
BODY MAGIC 1 hr walk, 130 crunches
SYNS none
SALAD ham, shredded white cabbage, tomato, spring onion, red onion, cucumber

DATE 5/6/14
DAY 5
PLAN red
WATER INTAKE 3L
CARBS none
BODY MAGIC 1 hr walk, 130 crunches
SYNS none
SALAD ham, shredded white cabbage, tomato, spring onion, red onion, cucumber

Yay ! :D Well done Vonnie, another super day ! Your doing amazing on the crunches ! Go Vonnie ! Whoop ! :p xx

Aww no worries Suzy, big hugs :hug99:, you've not been well. Well done for doing the challenge, your still a winner, you did brill for sticking to it even though you were unwell ! :):) Often when we're unwell our body holds onto water and the loss shows up the following week. I'm sure your scales are going to move down next week lovely. Also it can't be helped that you had to take cough sweets, I know cough sweets have syns, but its ok you needed them. Chin up hun, a maintain is much better than a gain ;).

Kay xx

Thank you Kay. I am techically on holiday after tonight and no weigh in next week.
So I am going to take a week off from the challenge and start again a week on Saturday.

Everyone one this link has been a true inspiration.
Good luck everyone. Xxx ♥

Thank you Kay. I am techically on holiday after tonight and no weigh in next week.
So I am going to take a week off from the challenge and start again a week on Saturday.

Everyone one this link has been a true inspiration.
Good luck everyone. Xxx ♥

Aww Suzy, :):) I hope you get better lovely and I think sunshine and getting away is just what the doctor ordered ! :p I hope you have a lovely holiday. I wont be here when your back I have my operation next week and will be back in July. But good luck with the rest of your journey hun, I think u will do smashing ! :D

Kay xx

Hi everyone! Well done on the maintain Suzy! I usually find I put lots of weight on when I'm sick because I figure I'm not eating much so when I do eat I can eat what I want! Hope you're feeling better again soon. Again yesterday was a manic day but I managed to stick to the challenge:

DATE - 05/06/2014

DAY - 4
PLAN - Green
WATER INTAKE - 2L
CARBS - 2 Chewy D's (I needed the carbs while flitting between meetings)
BODY MAGIC - Walking the streets of London for miles and an hour's workout when I got home
TOTAL SYNS - 0
SALAD - Carrot, cucumber, tomatoes, cottage cheese and grated cheese.

I find it easier to drink lots of water when I'm in the office so should get almost 3L down me today!

Hi everyone! Well done on the maintain Suzy! I usually find I put lots of weight on when I'm sick because I figure I'm not eating much so when I do eat I can eat what I want! Hope you're feeling better again soon. Again yesterday was a manic day but I managed to stick to the challenge:

DATE - 05/06/2014

DAY - 4
PLAN - Green
WATER INTAKE - 2L
CARBS - 2 Chewy D's (I needed the carbs while flitting between meetings)
BODY MAGIC - Walking the streets of London for miles and an hour's workout when I got home
TOTAL SYNS - 0
SALAD - Carrot, cucumber, tomatoes, cottage cheese and grated cheese.

I find it easier to drink lots of water when I'm in the office so should get almost 3L down me today!

Well done on a fab day 4 Ruby ! :D Your a busy bee with all your meetings in London. At least the weather is nice and sunny today so you will enjoy it :p. Good luck with the 3 litres today. I find when I'm at home its easy to manage because I can go always go back and forth to the loo, but when I'm out its a challenge to drink that much water lol . But at least your at the office so you'll do fab. Good luck for DAY 5, I know it's 2nd nature to you now, you'll do amazing. Look forward to your post tonight or tomorrow morning :p.

Kay xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back