This Challenge is now Closed Link to New Challenge on last post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DATE 6/6/14
DAY. 6
PLAN green
WATER INTAKE 3L
CARBS none
BODY MAGIC none , feel really bad bout it
TOTAL SYNS none
SALAD cous cous mixed into chopped iceberg lettuce, tomato , cucumber, spring onion, red onion,

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

DATE 6/6/14
DAY. 6
PLAN green
WATER INTAKE 3L
CARBS none
BODY MAGIC none , feel really bad bout it
TOTAL SYNS none
SALAD cous cous mixed into chopped iceberg lettuce, tomato , cucumber, spring onion, red onion,

Woohoo ! Well done Vonnie :D another super day mate ! xx

Not in the body magic department

You don't need it hun, your still recovering from op, you will still see a good loss just from the diet alone Vonnie, I promise ;) xx

DATE 7/6/14
DAY 7
PLAN red
WATER INTAKE 3L
BODY MAGIC 1.5 hr walk, 200 crunches
CARBS none
SYNS none
SALAD prawns, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, spring onion, red onion, red pepper , yellow pepper,

DATE 7/6/14
DAY 7
PLAN red
WATER INTAKE 3L
BODY MAGIC 1.5 hr walk, 200 crunches
CARBS none
SYNS none
SALAD prawns, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, spring onion, red onion, red pepper , yellow pepper,

Yay ! Well done on the body magic hun, I see Super Vonic has returned ! :superwoman: :D xx

Shoutout for Ruby - where are you hun ? Missing some of your updates, hope your well lovely :D. You and Von are both weighing on Monday so I will update the results spreadsheet then. Speak soon xx

DATE 8/6/14
DAY. 8
PLAN green
WATER INTAKE 3L
CARBS none
BODY MAGIC 40 min walk
SYNS. none
SALAD red kidney bean salad

Onion,tomato,red kidney beans, spices,
I also added a green pepper ,
I Had this with a salad of lettuce, tomato, spring onion, red onion, cucumber, red pepper,yellow pepper.

DATE 8/6/14
DAY. 8
PLAN green
WATER INTAKE 3L
CARBS none
BODY MAGIC 40 min walk
SYNS. none
SALAD red kidney bean salad

Onion,tomato,red kidney beans, spices,
I also added a green pepper ,
I Had this with a salad of lettuce, tomato, spring onion, red onion, cucumber, red pepper,yellow pepper.

Yay ! Well done Vonnie on day 8 ! Your doing brill hun and well done on the walk too lovely. Got my fingers crossed for you, hope you have a smashing loss ! :D Not sure what's happened to Ruby hope she's ok, she's not posted recently xx

Hi everyone. Sorry that I went AWOL over the weekend but my dad wasn't very well again and I had to go and support him and my mum. Didn't stick to the challenge from Friday night through the rest of the weekend and hence I have put on 2lb this week. That's because we were just grabbing food when we could while dad was in the hospital. Going to take a break from challenges for the moment but will be trying to join in the Salad one again in a couple of weeks when things have calmed down a bit. Well done to everyone that's lost this week!

Hi everyone. Sorry that I went AWOL over the weekend but my dad wasn't very well again and I had to go and support him and my mum. Didn't stick to the challenge from Friday night through the rest of the weekend and hence I have put on 2lb this week. That's because we were just grabbing food when we could while dad was in the hospital. Going to take a break from challenges for the moment but will be trying to join in the Salad one again in a couple of weeks when things have calmed down a bit. Well done to everyone that's lost this week!

Hi ruby,
Don't worry Hun there's plenty of other times to do challenges,
Just concentrate on what you have to do at the moment ,
I hope your day is ok and on the mend,
Take care if yourself too lovley
Xxx
Von

Just found this, and I love it.
Starting tomorrow, the fridge is full of salad as its the fruit and veg special everywhere!!
Excited xx

Result for me is a 3lb loss today :)

well done - Kay will be chuffed when she reads that!!xx

Result for me is a 3lb loss today :)

Oooh silly me - just noticed Kay 'liked' this - knew she wd!!xx

SALAD CHALLENGE UPDATE :D 24/06/2014

Hi Everyone, just a quick update from me. The Salad Challenge will be running again on Monday 30th June for 1 week. Below is the list of participants, if you would like to join the challenge on Monday next week, please add your name to the list. If you have any questions regarding the challenge, feel free to post them on here and I will do my best to answer them. ;)

Kay xx

List of participants

Mairavon
Cheesethief
Kay003
KittyO
Rubyeskimo
Updown
StillSlimmingSuzy

SALAD CHALLENGE UPDATE :D 24/06/2014

Hi Everyone, just a quick update from me. The Salad Challenge will be running again on Monday 30th June for 1 week. Below is the list of participants, if you would like to join the challenge on Monday next week, please add your name to the list. If you have any questions regarding the challenge, feel free to post them on here and I will do my best to answer them. ;)

Kay xx

List of participants

Mairavon
Cheesethief
Kay003
KittyO
Rubyeskimo
Updown
StillSlimmingSuzy

Thanks Kay - I'm up for it - but after messing about I switched to WW class today - but it seems similar to SW so will juggle WW to make sure I comply with ur challenge - not one to make things easy for myself am I - it'll do me good and keep me on my toes!! Perfect weather for salads tooxx

UPDATE 27/06/2014

Hi everyone :), I have emailed the mods to remove this thread because I will be putting up an updated version of this thread tomorrow afternoon. It will still be called Kays Salad Challenge. I will send u all a pm with the link and more info about it tomorrow. I have been working on it all week for you guys, its finally finished and I hope you will all like it ;) and most importantly lose on it, or you'll all kill me :D hehe .

Kay xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back