This Challenge is now Closed Link to New Challenge on last post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh I'm looking forward to this one! :) xx

1. DATE: 01.04.14
2. DAY OF CHALLENGE: 5
3. WATER INTAKE: 3L
4. CARBS TODAY: 6 Ryvitas throughout the day, for my 2 Hex Bs
5. BODY MAGIC: NONE
6. TOTAL SYNS: 4.5
7. SALAD: Turkey salad for dinner- turkey breast, olives, onion, honey, peppers, pear, apple, mixed leaves

Hope u've all been on plan and managed to spend some time in the sun - even if it was a snatched half hour at lunch. Here's my food:

1 April 2014
Salad Challenge Day 6
Water Intake: 2.25L - sugar free squash, fruit teas, water
Carbs: Nil
Body Magic: none except running round with an 8 year old all day!
Total Syns: 1
Salad: 1. fruit salad - melon, grapes, pear and pineapple 2. smoked mackerel, lettuce, pepper, onion, beet, raw carrot, balsamic 3. salmon, similar salad to previous one with sweet chilli dressing (1 syn)

SALAD CHALLENGE RESULTS

Hi everyone :), for those of us that started the Salad Challenge a week ago on Tuesday 25th March to Monday 31st March, the results are now in, here they are :D !

View attachment 131667
The results have been fab and the Salad Challenge has been a success ! We are all looking forward to doing it again soon. :p

For those of you that have joined after, please feel free to post up your weigh in results when you have completed the challenge. :)

The next dates for the Salad Challenge in April are :-

Tuesday 22nd April to Monday 28th April :D hope you can all join the rest of us then !

Good luck to you all, and hope you all have a smashing loss ! :p

Kay xx

Well done everyone - great results - will post mine on Friday - will be plsed if they're half as good!! Thx Kay for a great idea and ur hard work sorting it out!

Well done everyone - great results - will post mine on Friday - will be plsed if they're half as good!! Thx Kay for a great idea and ur hard work sorting it out!

Your most welcome Upd, waiting for you to come on my diary now :D hehe.

Kay xx

1: DATE: 1/04/2014
2. DAY OF CHALLENGE: 1
3. WATER INTAKE: 1L
4. CARBS TODAY: 1/4 of a naan bread 5 syns
5. BODY MAGIC: walked 2.6 miles
6. TOTAL SYNS: 10
7. SALAD: carrots, swede, lettuce with lunch. Lettuce with dinner. Two apples

Date- 1/4/14
Day-4
Water- only two pints sf squash so far
Carbs- does porridge oats count? Lol
Body magic- 8 hours at work? Lol
Syns- 7.5 so far
Salad-.mixed bean and garlic chicken

View attachment 131665

Hey Becky, just wanted to ask, what day do you weigh in hun ? :)

Kay xx

1: DATE: 1/04/2014
2. DAY OF CHALLENGE: 1
3. WATER INTAKE: 1L
4. CARBS TODAY: 1/4 of a naan bread 5 syns
5. BODY MAGIC: walked 2.6 miles
6. TOTAL SYNS: 10
7. SALAD: carrots, swede, lettuce with lunch. Lettuce with dinner. Two apples

Okay mrs, I'm letting you off on the 1L of water, hope today has been better :D.

Kay xx

Hi kay I weigh Friday mornings. I was 8.10 and 3/4 last Friday. I'm a very slow looser and flit between 8.9 and 9 stone. I don't really have a target weight. I just like to maintain. And not go over 9 stone.

Date-2/4/14
Day-4
Water 2 L squash
Carbs- small amount of pasta
Body magic 1hrwalk.
Syns-5
Salad- big salad with some tomato pasta. Also had salad with tea

Only have picture of tea

ForumRunner_20140402_185044.png

Thanks Becks, I just needed it for the results spreadsheet, I will update your results after Fridays weigh in, good luck with that, you have done brill on this challenge :p. I have been reading all your salad diaries, they have been looking fab and you are doing really well hun. Well done on the water intake too, and no going back and forth to the loo doesn't count as body magic as someone suggested :D ! hehe

Kay xx

Helloooo Kay - I'm here - yes I lost 2lbs - with meal out, WI treat day and not realising the no carbs rule until toward the end (my fault entirely)!!

Think I will do the soup challenge this week - just subbing the soup where we had salad! I like to shake things up!! Thanks again for all ur work in setting up the challenge and rounding up the troops!! And well done on ur fab loss to take u into the 11s!!

Haha!!! I know I'm rubbish especially as I have a cold, you'd think I'd be drinking more fluids to ease this sore throat!!

I'll update with today's results shortly ;)

Helloooo Kay - I'm here - yes I lost 2lbs - with meal out, WI treat day and not realising the no carbs rule until toward the end (my fault entirely)!!

Think I will do the soup challenge this week - just subbing the soup where we had salad! I like to shake things up!! Thanks again for all ur work in setting up the challenge and rounding up the troops!! And well done on ur fab loss to take u into the 11s!!

Hey Upd, unfortunately it doesn't work like that hun, the soup challenge is not the same as the salad one, very different, you can't sub, well you can but it would just be a week of eating soups, the guidelines are totally different, it would not work the way your are thinking, trust me I have your best interests at heart hun. I will be doing the thread for that challenge next week. In the meantime continue with your sexpress.

The Soup Challenge will start on the 15th April hun.

Kay xx

Results are in:

4 lbs off after doing 5 days Salad challenge, and sticking to Red.

I'm going to stop now, and start up again with you in a couple of weeks.

SALAD CHALLENGE RESULTS SPREADSHEET UPDATE

Salad Challenge2.png

Well done Updown and Coughdrops, amazing results ! :D

Kay xx

Last edited:
1. DATE: 2/04/2014

2. DAY OF CHALLENGE: 2

3. WATER INTAKE: 2 1/2 litres

4. CARBS TODAY: jacket potato

5. BODY MAGIC: ran 2 1/2 miles

6. TOTAL SYNS: 11

7. SALAD: fruit salad large for brekkie, carrot and lettuce salad for lunch

1. DATE: 2/04/2014

2. DAY OF CHALLENGE: 2

3. WATER INTAKE: 2 1/2 litres

4. CARBS TODAY: jacket potato

5. BODY MAGIC: ran 2 1/2 miles

6. TOTAL SYNS: 11

7. SALAD: fruit salad large for brekkie, carrot and lettuce salad for lunch

Water is great :), hmm 10 syns, 11 syns, is tomorrow gonna be 12 then mrs, what happened to the 10 syn rule. Now I know u want to throw something at me, but just saying :D, because I really want those 3lbs to be gone on Friday. My prescription for you tomorrow is 5 syns, lets see if you can do it. I love challenging you because I know you will come out fighting ! :D

Kay xx

Haha! Well..I grabbed the freddo and Mr Curly Wurly was next to him saying 'go on Lauren, you need some fuel after that exhausting run'.

I should of had two Freddos but I fancied it!! :D 5 is a definite tomorrow though...half a butterscotch cookie with a cup of tea after dinner is the plan tomorrow!!

Challenge Accepted!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back