This Challenge is now Closed Link to New Challenge on last post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a bit of a fail on the challenge today - lunch was a bit salady, but main course was meat and veg......I was literally at the computer working from 9 this morning till 11 tonight so just took what was offered! So I'm no use to your spreadsheet Kay I'm afraid!

I had a bit of a fail on the challenge today - lunch was a bit salady, but main course was meat and veg......I was literally at the computer working from 9 this morning till 11 tonight so just took what was offered! So I'm no use to your spreadsheet Kay I'm afraid!

Nope your doing fine, keep posting SM, the days you've been onit will really help with your result tomorrow, you still have 1 day left remember, stick with the challenge today, you'll get a fab result tomorrow promise and you'll be in the 11's ! :D

Kay xx

Was I ever doing fine!! Down 4 so into the 11's!!!!!

Well done SM, you've not just done fine you've done flippin super on the challenge !! :talk017: Yay ! I'm so so happy for you ! 4lbs is an amazing loss !! Well done for getting into the 11's ! I'm so glad the Salad Challenge worked for you hun ! :D Going to update the results spreadsheet now !

Kay xx

1. DATE: 11/04/2014

2. DAY OF CHALLENGE: 1

3. WATER INTAKE: 2 litres..mostly diet coke though, naughty!!!

4. CARBS TODAY: peanut hi-fi was my HEB and also a jacket potato with salad

5. BODY MAGIC: nothing consistent, just walking around Tesco for 45 minutes lol!

6. TOTAL SYNS: 9

7. SALAD: sort of salad for lunch was lettuce with jacket potato, then had a massive subway salad for dinner, followed by 10pm munchies which was another bowl of lettuce with chicken!

1. DATE: 11/04/2014

2. DAY OF CHALLENGE: 1

3. WATER INTAKE: 2 litres..mostly diet coke though, naughty!!!

4. CARBS TODAY: peanut hi-fi was my HEB and also a jacket potato with salad

5. BODY MAGIC: nothing consistent, just walking around Tesco for 45 minutes lol!

6. TOTAL SYNS: 9

7. SALAD: sort of salad for lunch was lettuce with jacket potato, then had a massive subway salad for dinner, followed by 10pm munchies which was another bowl of lettuce with chicken!

Yay ! Your back :D. Good luck on the challenge hun, I know your gonna kick some butt this week ! :p Naughty with the water, soft drinks are not part of the allowance but nas squash is fine, but I know tomorrow you'll be doing it 100%. :) Well done on a fab DAY 1 hun.

Kay xx

Indeed I will - bought some new squash flavours tonight so I'm all prepared to get watered up!!! :D :D I'm gonna ninja kick this challenge's ass ;)

Haha to the ninja kick ! :D :asskick: If you really really are good and stick to it 100% and your syns go down to 5 like you did last time with your freddo, then I think your loss will range between 4-5.5 lbs off ! I'm 100% certain of this. I know you'll do this Lauren ! :p

Kay xx

Thanks Kay...everyday I just need to remind myself why in being tough for this week...a huge loss next Friday will be so worth it, I'll literally be jumping on the scales to teach it a lesson! :D 5 syns easy peasy. All I have is 2 syn biscuits in the house ( a small packet so no risk of binging) and I may have gone a bit mad with lettuce in the fridge in prep for this challenge :D

I do need a few salad sauce ideas tho..something new besides fat free vinagarette and ex light mayo if anyone has ideas?????

1. DATE: 12/04/2014

2. DAY OF CHALLENGE: 2

3. WATER INTAKE: 1 1/2 litres...I'm bad sorry Kay! Will be better tomorrow as I take water bottle to work and it's always there in front of me :)

4. CARBS TODAY: two HEB wraps. Was an original day. This was it for carbs/bread/starch stuff etc

5. BODY MAGIC: nothing big, 10,000+ steps on pedometer again tho which is good for a day off work!

6. TOTAL SYNS: 8

7. SALAD: lettuce and onions in a wrap was sort of a salad... Salad in the burger bowl meal

1. DATE: 12/04/2014

2. DAY OF CHALLENGE: 2

3. WATER INTAKE: 1 1/2 litres...I'm bad sorry Kay! Will be better tomorrow as I take water bottle to work and it's always there in front of me :)

4. CARBS TODAY: two HEB wraps. Was an original day. This was it for carbs/bread/starch stuff etc

5. BODY MAGIC: nothing big, 10,000+ steps on pedometer again tho which is good for a day off work!

6. TOTAL SYNS: 8

7. SALAD: lettuce and onions in a wrap was sort of a salad... Salad in the burger bowl meal

Hey Lauren :), glad your gonna be taking your water to work hun, 2L is the min. Hope your salads will be getting bigger too and should be your main meal and not part of a side. But well done on day 2, I know how hard it is to turn things around after a gain, I gained 3lbs last week. I went for a meal out last night and scales are showing a 2lb gain this morning (I was 2lbs down before yesterdays meal) :rolleyes:. I've started my new Soup Challenge today to try and get those lbs off ! Hope you have a fab week hun, your doing super ! ;)

Kay xx

Thanks my lovely!! Yup big salads x2 from today, yesterday was hard as I wanted that pizza so bad and I was too lazy to make a salad to go with it. Water is at the ready ;) good luck with the soup!!! I don't think i could do that, soup is a drink with a meal for me lol!

1. DATE: 13/04/2014

2. DAY OF CHALLENGE: 3

3. WATER INTAKE: 2 litres

4. CARBS TODAY: two HEBs - Original Plan day - wholemeal wrap and wholemeal bread

5. BODY MAGIC: nothing big, 10,000 steps on pedometer again. Need to get back out running just not feeling up to it lately

6. TOTAL SYNS: 10 1/2

7. SALAD: lettuce, green pepper, red onion and tuna salad. Followed by a lettuce, red onion, cheese, green pepper and sweetcorn ham salad later on!! Two dinners lol :)

Not going to count yesterday as day 4 as it was success express more than the salad challenge :)

1. DATE: 15/04/2014

2. DAY OF CHALLENGE: 4

3. WATER INTAKE: 2.8 litres...literally drowned lol

4. CARBS TODAY: two HEBs...two Alpen light bars ( 70 cal ones!) and a wholemeal roll used for breadcrumbs

5. BODY MAGIC: nothing big, 10,000 steps on pedometer again.

6. TOTAL SYNS: 4.5 for mini eggs, 5 for extra wholemeal breadcrumbs = 9.5 oops :(

7. SALAD: fruit salad for breakfast. And SW breaded chicken salad with lettuce and onions.

Sorry Kay...need to stop these success express days! Tomorrow I am going all for a salmon salad for lunch and fruit salad for breakfast tho so I can have korma for dinner ^.^ today's salad dinner was ok but I should have cut up a pepper and made it look more salad-y! Need people's salad pics to inspire me....please help (anyone) when you do the challenge!

Well done on completing DAY 4 :p, stick with it, your doing super ! :D Try and lower syns and add more salad if you can hun . :)

Kay xx

Yes it's a slight syn disaster this week!! But less than 10 is still good, anything over 10 for me is very bad, but am determined that today will be 5 if not less :)

Ran out of lettuce yesterday, half the pack was orange lol. Last time I buy tesco lettuce!!! So off for another lettuce hoarding session tonight and grated carrot ;)

Oops forgot to post yesterday!!

1. DATE: 16/04/2014

2. DAY OF CHALLENGE: 6

3. WATER INTAKE: 3 litres

4. CARBS TODAY: two HEBs...two Alpen light bars ( 70 cal ones!) and all bran chocolate

5. BODY MAGIC: nothing big, 10,000 steps on pedometer again.

6. TOTAL SYNS: 4.5 for mini eggs

7. SALAD: fruit salad for breakfast, chicken korma salad for dinner

Today:

1. DATE: 17/04/2014

2. DAY OF CHALLENGE: 6

3. WATER INTAKE: 2 1/2 litres

4. CARBS TODAY: HEB of All bran chocolate, very small serving of mash potato which I'll count as the second HEB

5. BODY MAGIC: nothing big, 11,000 steps on pedometer walking at work

6. TOTAL SYNS: 5 for Freddo, 3 for chocolate digestive

7. SALAD: chicken salad for dinner and a fruit salad with breakfast

Good luck for weigh in today Lauren, you've done brill this week on the Salad Challenge, I can see you pulled back on syns the last few days and have increased your water intake, that will really help further boost your losses :) Can't wait to findout your results ! :D

Kay xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back