This diet is just unreal..............

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
I know I say it all the time but I just love the cambridge diet..

My mum who is tiny usually wears about an 8-10.. said she had some true religion jeans that were slightly big for her she had only worn them once and would give them to me to try even if they didnt fit me now..

I tried them on yesterday..... and they fitted perfectly if anything they were a little big!!!! I cant belive it.. Im shocked..

She rang me this morning and said I still cant belive those jeans fit you.. You have done so well!!!

I LOVE CD!!!!!!!!!! YAYYYYYY I have 2 other sisters and Im now not the fat daughter anymore!! Yippppppppppee xx

PS sorry but just had to share as Im so happy!

Well done curly! I have been following your posts since I started this bloody brilliant diet and you are always so upbeat and supportive so well well well done on your weightloss and confidence!! Ps, love the new photo!

dont tink you have to be sorry for sharing it's brilliant! you've done so well - shout it from the roof tops :happy096::happy096:

Well done curly. that must feel great!! sometimes I cant believe how fast we go down in sizes (let alone weight) So FAB news, thanks for sharing

Well done. I saved all my small clothes from about 6 years ago (all size 8-10, i'm a 14-16 now) and I can't wait to fit into them again, how exciting!! I bet you feel well chuffed!!!

Your story started my day with a big smile... great stuff! And yes, CD is fab... we're the CD fanclub!

xxx

Well done Curly what a morale booster!!! You truly are inspirational your going to make a great CDC xxx

i'm another one that has always followed your progress since i started hun and you have always been such an inspiration to me and that hasnt changed! You look FABULOUS and i hope your VERY VERY Proud of yourself!
xxxx

That's fantastic and they're a bit big!!!!!! that's mad :)

You do have a huge following here. We should set up the Curly fanclub lol.

You deserve this hun xxx

Well done Curly, that's fantastic. You must be so pleased :)
How is the CDC going? Any further along?

How fantastic is that?! So chuffed for you xxx

That's fantastic! What a boost! Your new pictures are fab too! You are an inspiration, Curly! x

Wow......you have done soooooo well.....yes this diet is brilliant....it gives me hope!!

Hey Well done Curly... How fab to be able to fit into clothes that size. I hope I will be as successful as you! x

well done curly. thats fantastic x x

You've done so well, you should be proud of yourself xxx

Aw Curlywurl thats fabulous i am also the fat Daughter and Sister and my Sis is an 8-10 and i can't wait to get her designer hand me downs cos i am too gonna be slim like you. I love this diet too honey well done xxx

Back