• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

This diet never ceases to amaze me

Oh my god I started this diet on 24th June so nearly 4 weeks now and iv just measured myself and am amazed at the results not only have I lost 20.5lb but when I started my measurements were-
Bust = 41in
waist = 36in
hips = 42in
and fattest part of stomache = 44 1/2in

and now they are
bust =39in -2in:D
waist = 32in -4in:D:D
hips = 39in -2in:D
and fattest part of stomache = 39in - 5 1/2in:D:D

Cant beleive thats 13 an a half inches lost in under 4 weeks and thats without measureing arms and legs I am totally amazed loving the results of this fabulous diet :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Thanks honey im lovin it had my good and bad days but the results are worth it im finally feeling like myself again before I had my 2 kids xxx

Doirin

Positivity is the key
Hi Jo,
well done on your weight loss and inch loss. This diet is great and gives great results quickly. I love the inch loss as well and have a lot more inches to lose but believe it to be doable. Have a great week and look forward to hearing how you are doing.
Doirin

Scotsmist

Life is not a Rehersal!
Hi Marty

WEll done...the inch loss and the weight loss are great and they do help you to keep going - eh!

Yes, the diet is brill and no other can give you the results so quickly.

Have a great week, and again, well done!

Take care

Thanks guys I do feel great its just had to stop myself from splashing out on a load of new clothes although I suppose I could buy them in a smaller size to give me more motivation roll on tuesday for my 4th weigh in xxx

well done jo......you're doing great!!! x

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
Well done Jo!!!

Bet your chuffed :)