Total Solution This has to be it!

Drawing a line is good!

Made a note of ur man preferences. We will get to work on it this evening. After all a Lancashire man night have those qualities and be able to drive!

I met my IH OH in Liverpool and I lived near Glasgow at the time. We travelled back n forth for a year.

X

I saw something on the TV a few weeks ago about gyms being the new place to go to pull so might have to try that if Match bombs but to start with Match is cheaper than a gym subscription!
Lol knowing how I look in the gym, if someone tried to pull me I'd have to reject them & put them in the 'insane' category :D xx

I did think that.....but I could check them in the name of research ;) xx

You can call it what you like if it makes you feel better! ;)

Drawing a line is good!

Made a note of ur man preferences. We will get to work on it this evening. After all a Lancashire man night have those qualities and be able to drive!

I met my IH OH in Liverpool and I lived near Glasgow at the time. We travelled back n forth for a year.X

Travelling too complicated for me as a single mum. Unless he did the travelling 90% of the time.

I saw something on the TV a few weeks ago about gyms being the new place to go to pull so might have to try that if Match bombs but to start with Match is cheaper than a gym subscription!

Lol knowing how I look in the gym, if someone tried to pull me I'd have to reject them & put them in the 'insane' category :D xx

I know! I mean blokes don't exactly look or smell their best either after a good work out. That must apply to people who just go to pose.

I did do a little check, at first they all looked a little blurred and worse for wear but I think that was due to my wobbly legs when I got off the spin bike ;) There were a couple of quite nice ones later.

How's today been for you Cate? xx

How's today been for you Cate? xx

Survived on one shake all day, which I had at breakfast, as forgot to take my bar into the office, again, but then got home and have had 2 x scrambled eggs with a slice of ham and some cheese and chives and a small pack of Mini Cheddars. My head just isn't on at the minute and it's doing my brains in because I so want to get into the 14s! What is wrong with me!!!!

I was like that when I was in the 13's, it was a self sabotage thing - tomorrow is a whole new day, just try and get through it TS and then try for the next day.....don't think long term xx

Survived on one shake all day, which I had at breakfast, as forgot to take my bar into the office, again, but then got home and have had 2 x scrambled eggs with a slice of ham and some cheese and chives and a small pack of Mini Cheddars. My head just isn't on at the minute and it's doing my brains in because I so want to get into the 14s! What is wrong with me!!!!

I'm sure you'll still lose eating that, try not to worry. Xx

Well I did weigh today and am still the same as on Monday. Not surprised because I've been eating, not in huge quantities but things I shouldn't have like a few packs of Mini Cheddars, a couple of Bueono bars, some Tangfastics plus other good non carb stuff like eggs, ham, cheese and a bowl of bolognese sauce on Monday night - I made spag bol for James and just had some of the sauce myself.

To be honest I am pleased to have STS as I was worried I'd have gained but staying off the scales, which I was tempted to do, would have been me keeping my head in the sand for another few days and I might have kept on eating. Now I know I haven't gained I feel more resolved to go for 100% to try and get a loss for Monday's weigh-in. Time to get my head screwed back on straight. :whip:

That's a great outlook to have Cate! 4 days until weigh in is plenty of time to lose some pounds. Good luck! Have a nice day xxx

Go for it Cate, you're sure to get into the 14's by Monday doing 4 days 100% x

I've just had a look at the 14's to 13's thread and there is no one on it. I'll make a deal with you; I'll change my weigh day to Monday, lets go for it over the next four days and move down into the 14's together on Monday?x

Come on Cate you are so so close! And please stop getting mini cheddars in - you said yourself you need to buy things James eats that you don't like. Enough already with the mini cheddars, they are your nemesis and might possibly be triggering you to go off plan (Ok lecture over;)) xxx

(I used to have a similar thing with those little kinder bars, even though the kids love them I just can't have them in the house, it's like a red mist descends and then the packet is empty and the bin is stuffed with wrappers!)

Hope today is a better one for you Cate. At least you have manged to maintain this week.

TS from now till Monday will see you moving into the 14s so give it a go x

I've just had a look at the 14's to 13's thread and there is no one on it. I'll make a deal with you; I'll change my weigh day to Monday, lets go for it over the next four days and move down into the 14's together on Monday?x

YOU ARE ON, lady!! :D That has given me the boot up the backside I need and I WILL be 100% today.

3.30pm and just about to pop out and see a client and then drop James' overnight bag at my mum's where he's staying tonight. I've had a shake and a bar so far today, plus a teaspoon of vanilla in a coffee. Going to the cinema tonight to watch Walking on Sunshine with my Cardiff BFF. That is good because it keeps me away from the ham and cheese. I will have another shake just before I leave and that will be me.

Back