Total Solution This has to be it!

Good girl Cate, you sound much more positive :)

I think you need to stop buying the mini cheddars, they seem to tempt you and lead you to the dark side - stick with it these four days and the 14's should be yours xx

Ok were on! :girlpower: Hope you enjoyed the film. My 10 year old wants to see it, I could take her as its a 12A, do you think its suitable/appropriate?

Just to say, Giulio Berruti - it was lust at first sight!! Check out the video link.

Meet Giulio Berruti, your summer movie crush | So So Gay magazine

Katie and TH - any of these going spare in your gym send them my way. Pleeeeaaaaaazzzzzzeeeeee.

CP, re. the film being suiltable for a 10 year old, there is no sex or swearing in it, just a bit of adult humour which will probably go straight over her head. Whatever you decide about taking her, you should definitely go if only to spend an hour and a half gazing at Signore Berruti. I want a poster of him in my bedroom and I haven't wanted to do that since my Donny Osmond and David Cassidy days. LOL. Overall film isn't great but is pleasant enough.

So I've been 100% today. If I hadn't got my challenge on with CP I would probably have a nibble on some ham and/or cheese right now as I'm feeling a bit peckish but I will settle for a Coke Zero and then head to bed. Night all.

I think you need to stop buying the mini cheddars, they seem to tempt you and lead you to the dark side - stick with it these four days and the 14's should be yours xx

They are the food of the devil, Katie. They are my kryptonite. A tad over dramatic maybe, but you know what I mean. ;)

Oh my... Can I have one too?

Only if there's more than one. I asked first! LOL. And you're married!! If the visuals weren't enough, he speaks English with a sexy Italian accent too. I think, after all, that there might be a God.

Last edited:
Dead on 15st today which gets me to my next mini goal. Yay!! Please let me lose at least another 1lb by Monday's weigh in so I'm finally in the 14s!!! Don't know who I'm asking; it's entirely in my own hands. Gotta love 100% and thanks CP for giving me the kick up the backside I needed. ;)

Just updated my mini goals and realised it's taken me a whole calendar month to lose 6lbs!! This is not good enough. Catherine, sort yourself out. :whip: Still, I'm glad to be another 6lbs down in a month whatever the sacrifices.

Well done Cate x Hope you have a great weekend, looking forward to the weigh in on Monday!

Keep looking at that picture, you might lose the weight you need to get you down with the amount of drooling ;)

Hows today been honey? xx

Keep looking at that picture, you might lose the weight you need to get you down with the amount of drooling ;)

I know. Isn't he gorgeous. :heartpump::drool:

Hows today been honey? xx

Really wish I could say I've been 100% but I'd be telling a big fat lie. I have been 100% plus one fish finger. That's because I had to take my mum to Tesco's tonight for a food shop as my brother, his wife and daughter are coming over from Zurich tomorrow for two weeks although my S-I-L is promptly taking off to Bath for five days on some course. Anyway, I haven't taken mum to Tesco's for ages because she now likes the salad bar at Morrison's, (and I never shop there myself) and when we arrived it's undergoing some major refurbishments and was all over the place so my mum had no idea where anything was. Plus, with the prodigal son coming home she was buying all his favourite foods since the day he started eating. So it took ages. How is it possible to spend 10 minutes in the salad isle and come back with a bag of salad, a few tomatoes, a bunch of spring onions and a cucumber? I mean, I know she's 82 but OMG; I was (silently) doing my nut. We'd left James watching TV at hers and I had intended just to drop her off, pick him up, come home, cook his tea and get my last shake down me. However, when we got back to hers he was moaning that he was starving and wanted to have tea there because, of course, he would die of starvation during the 5-7 minute drive from her house to ours. Oh, and she also showed him that she had bought the Carte d'Or 'Eton Mess' ice cream which he could have for dessert if we stayed. So we ended up staying and she cooked him SIX fish fingers - she was doing him five (he gets four from me) but there were only six in the box so she thought she might as well give him the sixth one too. No wonder I have weight issues. Anyway, the fact that I thought six fish fingers was excessive in combination with my rumbling stomach resulted in me eating one. Sorry CP. Just had my final shake now and will probably have a Coke Zero a bit later and that's me done.

That's not too bad a day at all Cate, hopefully one fish finger won't do you any harm at all - try for a 100% weekend ;) xx

Hey Cate, don't be so harsh on yourself! I know you wanted to remain 100%, but 1 fish finger is nothing compared to how we used to eat before. You showed self-restraint and stopped before the situation could have easily escalated. Here's to a 100% weekend and reaching the 14s by Monday!

Here here sleek chick! You're doing great cate! :) x

How is it going today Cate? x

Hi Cate. Fish finger or not, you'll be in the 14s on Monday!

Back