This heat does not agree with me

**sparkles**

Silver Member
So I like the sunshine, but this muggy heat really does me no favours. A few times over the last couple of days I've come over really dizzy and had to grab hold of something to steady myself. It's happened before, but not very often and I can cope with it, but this heat has made it worse. I've made sure that I'm drinking enough so I know it's not that. I'll just have to take extra care in this hot weather.

Just thought that maybe my totm might have something to do with it :confused:

Hey Angie,
Sorry to hear that the heat isnt being good to you... it could be because totm has arrived too.. Try and drink some more water it will help you.
Hang in there!! xxx
Hang being the right word! Hang onto the wall, hang onto anything to stop me from falling over!:D

I've been like that for the last week or so, I've really been struggling. I've been drinking extra fluids, but I really don't know what to do. I've had to lie down all afternoon as my head has been spinning! It's not nice is it....

It doesn't happen very often, but when it does it catches me unawares, so it's literally a case of grab hold of something quick-because everything goes black! If it happens more often then I might think of introducing a SS+ meal or something in case that's what my body needs. I don't really want to do that yet, but I will if I need to. I'm going to cook some chicken and take it with me on Saturday when I go to see Take That-don't want to be collapsing on the tube...

Sounds like a good plan Angie. have you got a fan, one of those travel ones? might help. Running your wrists under the cold tap can help and theres those cool mist sprays that you can get.

I think my daughter might have one of those little fans upstairs somewhere. Should take that with me on Saturday. It's bound to be packed on the tube on the way home-we're in quite a good spot for getting out of the stadium quickly so might manage to make it back to the train before the rush starts.

You're not the only one struggling with the heat. I've been feeling c**p all day. Lightheaded & dizzy and very grumpy. I must have drunk at least 4lts of water, and NONE of it has re-emerged!!:eek: I slosh when I move.

Back