Step 1 Sole Source + This is a choice.... A choice to change my life

I had a 1lb loss the other week... I'm sure the next one will be much bigger, paticularly after 9 days! x

So I lost 1lb this week. I expected this for two reasons..... 1, it's TOTM and I always seem to have a lower loss around that time due to water retention and 2, I've been picking at bits that I shouldn't! Not a lot just the odd bit here and there and I need to stop! Need to get to goal and be exercising again before I can start to think about having anything other than the CD plan!!

So next weigh in is next Saturday so I have 9 days to get back to 100% and have a great loss next week!!

Hope everyone is doing well?

Theresa, let me know how you get on at SW x

Hi Rachel, well done on your pound off at least it's a pound off in the right direction! Good luck this week Hun! X

I am so disappointed I ended up working late as tree was a problem at work so did not end up going to my class! So I have to wait till next week know! Had weighted myself this morning on my scales and I was 11 6 which is a little disappointing but going to stick at doing SWvat home and see where at on Thursday!

I am going away today to our chalet as it has been shut up for the winter since Oct so looking forward to three days of me chill out time! My OH has gone away on a business trip and not home till Tuesday! Going to eat only diet foods but may have a couple of glasses of wine! Feel a little in limbo at the moment diet wise but going to read the Beck solution to motivate me!

I do not have Internet at Chalet and not sure if it will work on my phone so may not be back on till Sunday evening! Take care and have a good weekend x x

Hiya Rachel, well done on losing a pound this week!!! I know it's not as much as you probably wanted but a loss is a loss and another step in the right direction!!!

I'm sure you'll have a great 100% week this week and a fab loss at your next weigh in!!!

You planning to continue baking or have a break to Be on the safe side??

Xx

Hi Rachel, well done on your pound off at least it's a pound off in the right direction! Good luck this week Hun! X

I am so disappointed I ended up working late as tree was a problem at work so did not end up going to my class! So I have to wait till next week know! Had weighted myself this morning on my scales and I was 11 6 which is a little disappointing but going to stick at doing SWvat home and see where at on Thursday!

I am going away today to our chalet as it has been shut up for the winter since Oct so looking forward to three days of me chill out time! My OH has gone away on a business trip and not home till Tuesday! Going to eat only diet foods but may have a couple of glasses of wine! Feel a little in limbo at the moment diet wise but going to read the Beck solution to motivate me!

I do not have Internet at Chalet and not sure if it will work on my phone so may not be back on till Sunday evening! Take care and have a good weekend x x

Thanks Theresa :) I thought this week.might be a slow week for me, but now I have 9 days to have an excellent loss!

It must be hard bring in limbo but you know what to do and what not to do so have some confidence in your own abilities and choices. Don't let the limbo be an excuse to go off the rails with the 'i'll start next week' mentality! I know you wouldn't tho :)

Weekend away sounds fab, hope you have a lovely relaxing time :)

Hiya Rachel, well done on losing a pound this week!!! I know it's not as much as you probably wanted but a loss is a loss and another step in the right direction!!!

I'm sure you'll have a great 100% week this week and a fab loss at your next weigh in!!!

You planning to continue baking or have a break to Be on the safe side??

Xx

Thanks hun. Yeah I'm pleased with a lb and now we have also booked to go away end of.June so even more incentive to get to goal and maintain!!

How are you getting on? When's your next weigh in?

I may bake some more over the weekend but for family so will give it away mostly and I will not be tempted by it :) I will stay strong and get to goal :)

Where you going in June??! Absolutely, it's a great incentive!!! I cannot wait for my holiday in August and want to look fab!!!

We've also just booked to meet up with the extended family in October... Aunts, uncles, cousins etc and I really want to look my best, I've always been one of the biggest, and it will be fab to be one of the smallest especially when we go swimming!!! They saw back at Christmas so will be nice to show I've continued with this and lost kore and actually reached goal!!! Just got to get there first!! Lol!!

I'm weighing in again on Monday evening and really want to see a loss! Preferably a huge one, but at the moment ill settle for a loss, any loss!!!

Best of luck with the baking..,. Don't think vicious right now, minds not in the right place, but when it is I love it!!! I also need people to feed and there's only so much my kids can eat!!!

Have a wicked weekend babe xxx

Where you going in June??! Absolutely, it's a great incentive!!! I cannot wait for my holiday in August and want to look fab!!!

We've also just booked to meet up with the extended family in October... Aunts, uncles, cousins etc and I really want to look my best, I've always been one of the biggest, and it will be fab to be one of the smallest especially when we go swimming!!! They saw back at Christmas so will be nice to show I've continued with this and lost kore and actually reached goal!!! Just got to get there first!! Lol!!

I'm weighing in again on Monday evening and really want to see a loss! Preferably a huge one, but at the moment ill settle for a loss, any loss!!!

Best of luck with the baking..,. Don't think vicious right now, minds not in the right place, but when it is I love it!!! I also need people to feed and there's only so much my kids can eat!!!

Have a wicked weekend babe xxx

Hey hun! Forgive me minis for I have sinned...... Had a flipping Chinese tonight!! Now in bed feeling ill :( Didn't have as much as I would have done before but I.don't know what's wrong with me at the moment. This feeling sick tho will stop me doing it again! So it's 4 week's until my friends hen weekend so that's it back to 100% and hopefully get a stone off by then :)

Tomorrow is a new day, not going to beat myself up about it.

My dad and our close friends live in Spain so we usually have our summer holiday out there and this time we have 6 nights booked in a hotel that we go to each time we go so really looking forward to that!! Got so many things to look good for this year!!

You will look fab when You see your family and they will be so impressed!! It's so great isn't it going somewhere and knowing that you won't be the biggest!!

Today has been a good day:) cleaned house from top to bottom and then shopping in town with my sister and nieces and brought two dresses, just can't help myself! Lol! No Chinese tastes as good as looking in the mirror makes me feel at the moment. I know I still have a little way to go but I am just loving it:)

Today's purchases

ForumRunner_20130302_192111.png

ForumRunner_20130302_192121.png

ForumRunner_20130302_192129.png

I just love shopping!!!

Don't dwell on the slip up Hun, Bigger picture is it won't take away your 4+ stone loss from you!

You are doing amazing, and my God, don't you look incredible. Wow!!! So happy for you!

Take the lesson learnt with you on the rest of your journey, Dont let it make you feel bad, it's done now, and any tiny affects will be reversed in a day or two. You stopped, your continuing on plan. You will be even skinnier next week than today and are an inspiration :) Massive well done.

I don't know what looks more beautiful on you, the new body or the confidence shining on your face :) xx

Hey babe,

Well I hope you enjoyed the Chinese! As you said, it's done now, draw a line under it and move on! I bet even though you had it you made wise choices and didn't eat loads???

I bet it won't make that much of an impact!! You'll still have a wicked loss this week!!!

Your holiday will be great and you will look amazing!! Going from the photos of the dresses you got today, you already look amazing hun!!!

You have done fab!!

Xxx

Don't dwell on the slip up Hun, Bigger picture is it won't take away your 4+ stone loss from you!

You are doing amazing, and my God, don't you look incredible. Wow!!! So happy for you!

Take the lesson learnt with you on the rest of your journey, Dont let it make you feel bad, it's done now, and any tiny affects will be reversed in a day or two. You stopped, your continuing on plan. You will be even skinnier next week than today and are an inspiration :) Massive well done.

I don't know what looks more beautiful on you, the new body or the confidence shining on your face :) xx

Ah thanks ED such lovely words!! I won't dwell on the Chinese and look at the bigger picture!

Here's to an awesome week and a great loss next week.

You are doing fab hun :)

Hey babe,

Well I hope you enjoyed the Chinese! As you said, it's done now, draw a line under it and move on! I bet even though you had it you made wise choices and didn't eat loads???

I bet it won't make that much of an impact!! You'll still have a wicked loss this week!!!

Your holiday will be great and you will look amazing!! Going from the photos of the dresses you got today, you already look amazing hun!!!

You have done fab!!

Xxx

Thanks hun!! I definitely didn't eat as much as I would have done five months ago and tbh it didn't taste that good and made me feel ill last night and this morning. Anyway it's done now, onwards and downwards!!

How's your weekend going?

Hey hun! Forgive me minis for I have sinned...... Had a flipping Chinese tonight!! Now in bed feeling ill :( Didn't have as much as I would have done before but I.don't know what's wrong with me at the moment. This feeling sick tho will stop me doing it again! So it's 4 week's until my friends hen weekend so that's it back to 100% and hopefully get a stone off by then :)

Tomorrow is a new day, not going to beat myself up about it.

My dad and our close friends live in Spain so we usually have our summer holiday out there and this time we have 6 nights booked in a hotel that we go to each time we go so really looking forward to that!! Got so many things to look good for this year!!

You will look fab when You see your family and they will be so impressed!! It's so great isn't it going somewhere and knowing that you won't be the biggest!!

Hi Rachel, only just caught up with you diary, I can see that you have already moved on from your blip with the chinese and am back on it 100% which is great!

Rachel we all have blips hun! and it is those blips that we learn from! I felt pressurised at the weekend to have some wine which to be honest I did not really want! I had not planned on drinking at the chalet this weekend and had not taken any booze down there as wanted to just chill out! However a friend who also has a chalet there brought round a bottle of wine and I had two glasses. To be honest though it made me feel bad and I really wished I had not drunk them! I really need to learn to say no if I dont want to do something and not please others!

Love the dresses you that brough especially the one with the studs on it where is that one from hun really love it!

I have been good food wise but still feel a little in limbo and cant wait until thursday to go to the class! I am going to weigh myself in the morning to see where I am at?

Hope you have a great week and will pop in tomororw to see how you are hun, take care xxx

Glad you are back on board lovely and youre doing great.. isnt it weird how we think the slim up is going to be so worth it when really it is not!!.. the dress is gorgeous too! keep at it :D

Hi Rachel, only just caught up with you diary, I can see that you have already moved on from your blip with the chinese and am back on it 100% which is great!

Rachel we all have blips hun! and it is those blips that we learn from! I felt pressurised at the weekend to have some wine which to be honest I did not really want! I had not planned on drinking at the chalet this weekend and had not taken any booze down there as wanted to just chill out! However a friend who also has a chalet there brought round a bottle of wine and I had two glasses. To be honest though it made me feel bad and I really wished I had not drunk them! I really need to learn to say no if I dont want to do something and not please others!

Love the dresses you that brough especially the one with the studs on it where is that one from hun really love it!

I have been good food wise but still feel a little in limbo and cant wait until thursday to go to the class! I am going to weigh myself in the morning to see where I am at?

Hope you have a great week and will pop in tomororw to see how you are hun, take care xxx

Hey hun! Good to hear from you! Good luck with class on Thursday, make sure you let me know how you get on :)

Two glasses of wine isn't bad at all hun but you're right in the fact that you shouldn't do it to please others. These things always seem like a good idea at the time and then we feel rubbish afterwards! Any friend will understand if we say no And if they don't then tough! Lol!

I'm looking forward to getting a100% week under my belt again and hopefully having a loss on Saturday. Only two stone to go, need to keep the focus!!

Glad you are back on board lovely and youre doing great.. isnt it weird how we think the slim up is going to be so worth it when really it is not!!.. the dress is gorgeous too! keep at it :D

Hey Pudge! You are so right about the slip ups not being worth it, the key is remembering that next time we are tempted! I suppose it's learning process and we will get better at it!

You are doing so well And well done for resisting the pizza the other night!! X

Hey hun! Good to hear from you! Good luck with class on Thursday, make sure you let me know how you get on :)

Two glasses of wine isn't bad at all hun but you're right in the fact that you shouldn't do it to please others. These things always seem like a good idea at the time and then we feel rubbish afterwards! Any friend will understand if we say no And if they don't then tough! Lol!

I'm looking forward to getting a100% week under my belt again and hopefully having a loss on Saturday. Only two stone to go, need to keep the focus!!

Btw Theresa the dress is warehouse, in the sale at the mo reduced from 80 to 30, result!!

Hiya Rachel,

How you doing and feeling???

I'm good, weekend was good apart from both kids ended up poorly and were both off school yesterday! i managed to resist the chocolate they needed to be able to re-cuperate, however there is an easter egg at home that they didn't eat, which i swear is calling my name!!! i love egg shaped chocolate... tastes loads better!!!

how is this week going for you? you back on the wagon?

Hiya Rachel,

How you doing and feeling???

I'm good, weekend was good apart from both kids ended up poorly and were both off school yesterday! i managed to resist the chocolate they needed to be able to re-cuperate, however there is an easter egg at home that they didn't eat, which i swear is calling my name!!! i love egg shaped chocolate... tastes loads better!!!

how is this week going for you? you back on the wagon?

Ah hun I know that feeling of food.calling, you're done well to resist! Hope they are better soon :)

I'm really struggling!! Having good days and bad days and.today is a bad day.... Only two products but come home to wine and dips and crisps!!!!! My CDC said.to me about 'not opening the box' and now I know what she means!!!! Need to rein this back in and fast! I like how I'm looking and don't want to ruin the hard work I've put in :( Help!!

Ah hun I know that feeling of food.calling, you're done well to resist! Hope they are better soon :)

I'm really struggling!! Having good days and bad days and.today is a bad day.... Only two products but come home to wine and dips and crisps!!!!! My CDC said.to me about 'not opening the box' and now I know what she means!!!! Need to rein this back in and fast! I like how I'm looking and don't want to ruin the hard work I've put in :( Help!!

Ah, I'm normally okay in the week, and thankfully the kids have now scoffed all the yummy chocolate!! Phew!!!

Weekends is when I really struggle!!!

Any idea why your struggling??? You've been so strong for so long!!!!

I found it hard after each break I had to get back on to ss but found the first week the worst and then it was like being back in the swing of it!!! Only thing is I am finding t harder now.... I'm really starting to miss food!!! Think I'm in my 7th month now, and I've had two weeks off At Christmas and 4 days off in feb and I'm just fed up of the whole thing!

I just wanna be at goal, but we are bob so close andbf we really knuckle down we could be at goal in a couple of months and then we would never have to do cd again!!!!

Have you got a before photo??

Back