This is going to be a good weekend! :)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Jesslima, 7 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Jesslima

Jesslima Is determined!

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Woke up this morning feeling fantastic! Had a great week! Usually i dread the weekends but today i'm feeling positive. I don't know if its just me but this diet is definately getting easier....i don't feel hungry, and i havent had any cravings all week! I think now i've gotten out of the habit of eating, i don't think about it anymore, which is quite amazing as i used to think about food all the time!
    Hope everyone has a great weekend :D xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. flowey

flowey Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Good girl. With an out look like that how can you fail. The weight will fall of this week! Whats the weather like today. A good brisk stroll in order? Thats what I'm up to (have to to keep up with kids on bikes!) Sunny day, sunny out look.

4. sleepybird

sleepybird wants a pony

Start Weight:
    10st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(7.86%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Im working this weekend so not impressed! Still sticking with the diet tho :)

5. efk

efk Full Member

Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Extra Easy
    I'm going to go for a walk up on the moor today, about 5 miles. Also my scabby mouth abscess is back so not tempted to eat in any way, which is good but also bad at the same time as it hurts!!!

6. Rayven

Rayven Addicted to Minimins!

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    THIS WEEKEND IS GONNA ROCK!! C'mon peeps, lets glug that water & shed that flab!! WOOHOO!!
    (sorry am feeling a bit mental after my WI!! lol)

7. Slimoncemore

Slimoncemore Wants to be slim!

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(19.44%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Yep- here's to a good one!

Going to start some light weight training to try and tone up as the weight is coming off - so will look into that this weekend.

Good luck everyone :)

8. YummyMummy04

YummyMummy04 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    20st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hello all.

I hated weekends as this def use to be when i ate too much but this is the 1st weekend where i am not dreading it.

I too dont seem to miss food much either nowadays which is good and strange.

9. Twingo31

Twingo31 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(13.87%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    so far i'm ok this weekend...though i keep wanting to replace visiting the fridge with visiting the shops instead. There's not much to buy either as there is no point in buying clothes and i am not the welathiest person so i will run out of money. lol

Oh well i'm looking forward to watching some films and having long baths. I would go out for a long walk but i haven't hit the energy zone yet and when i do a lot of exercise i feel a bit weak.

10. Stargirl

Stargirl Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.87%)
    Diet:
    CD - SS
    Hey all.

I am stupidly excited today :bliss:as have my nieces christening this evening, and all relatives coming from far and wide.lol:talk017:

Im feeling bit funny though, as im having to low carb it this week until i can order more packs, and dreading having to have the hassle of deciding what to eat. I really dont feel like it!

God, did you ever think you would get to point where you are dying for a shake!! lmao

I have stocked up on cupasoups and taking all my vitamins so hopefully will be ok. fingers crossed.;)

Wish me luck!!:sigh:

11. Letty

Letty Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st6lb(24.37%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Sole Source
    Hi all,
    Hopeful for this weekend too. My OH is away and I am holed up at home working, but in a blissful state of non-drinking ease, I will briefly make an appearance at a friend's birthday later, breezing in after having driven and can therefore wear massive heels! In a dress I haven't been able to wear for a year!

I will then breeze off again after an hour or so, to a lovely late bath and a calm and hangover-free sunday morning. :angel09:

Am really liking these calm, hangover free, early rising and productive weekends! (she says, jinxing it entirely!)

12. Rayven

Rayven Addicted to Minimins!

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.15%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Well am on my 3rd litre of water & just done 25 minutes on the mini-stepper! Such an exciting weekend i'm having! lol

13. Jesslima

Jesslima Is determined!

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Well i've been painting, painting and more painting! Just stopped for a minimins break, it is now officially my daily treat lol :)
    But tomorrow we are going on a family outing, there's 8 of us and we are doing laser quest, bowling, and then....Nando's i havent yet been out for a meal on CD, it'll be water all evening for me! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.