This is going to be a good weekend! :)

Jesslima

Is determined!
Woke up this morning feeling fantastic! Had a great week! Usually i dread the weekends but today i'm feeling positive. I don't know if its just me but this diet is definately getting easier....i don't feel hungry, and i havent had any cravings all week! I think now i've gotten out of the habit of eating, i don't think about it anymore, which is quite amazing as i used to think about food all the time!
Hope everyone has a great weekend :D xx

Good girl. With an out look like that how can you fail. The weight will fall of this week! Whats the weather like today. A good brisk stroll in order? Thats what I'm up to (have to to keep up with kids on bikes!) Sunny day, sunny out look.

Im working this weekend so not impressed! Still sticking with the diet tho :)

I'm going to go for a walk up on the moor today, about 5 miles. Also my scabby mouth abscess is back so not tempted to eat in any way, which is good but also bad at the same time as it hurts!!!

THIS WEEKEND IS GONNA ROCK!! C'mon peeps, lets glug that water & shed that flab!! WOOHOO!!
(sorry am feeling a bit mental after my WI!! lol)

Yep- here's to a good one!

Going to start some light weight training to try and tone up as the weight is coming off - so will look into that this weekend.

Good luck everyone :)

Hello all.

I hated weekends as this def use to be when i ate too much but this is the 1st weekend where i am not dreading it.

I too dont seem to miss food much either nowadays which is good and strange.

so far i'm ok this weekend...though i keep wanting to replace visiting the fridge with visiting the shops instead. There's not much to buy either as there is no point in buying clothes and i am not the welathiest person so i will run out of money. lol

Oh well i'm looking forward to watching some films and having long baths. I would go out for a long walk but i haven't hit the energy zone yet and when i do a lot of exercise i feel a bit weak.

Hey all.

I am stupidly excited today :bliss:as have my nieces christening this evening, and all relatives coming from far and wide.lol:talk017:

Im feeling bit funny though, as im having to low carb it this week until i can order more packs, and dreading having to have the hassle of deciding what to eat. I really dont feel like it!

God, did you ever think you would get to point where you are dying for a shake!! lmao

I have stocked up on cupasoups and taking all my vitamins so hopefully will be ok. fingers crossed.;)

Wish me luck!!:sigh:

Hi all,
Hopeful for this weekend too. My OH is away and I am holed up at home working, but in a blissful state of non-drinking ease, I will briefly make an appearance at a friend's birthday later, breezing in after having driven and can therefore wear massive heels! In a dress I haven't been able to wear for a year!

I will then breeze off again after an hour or so, to a lovely late bath and a calm and hangover-free sunday morning. :angel09:

Am really liking these calm, hangover free, early rising and productive weekends! (she says, jinxing it entirely!)

Well am on my 3rd litre of water & just done 25 minutes on the mini-stepper! Such an exciting weekend i'm having! lol

Back