This is going to be my year!

Ahhh well done you :) sounds like your back on it restraining from that pizza :)
And well done for the mac ds that's motivation :)
I'm well and truly off plan :( act can't wait for my doctors appointment this evening hope they give me something so I can breathe again :( wonder if I'll get back on it when I'm well :/ x

What's up have you got a chest infection or something? Hope you're feeling better soon :)

Arghhhh I've officially been put in charge of organising my sisters hen do and it's so stressful! There's people from down south, Sheffield, lake district and Norfolk invited, and she's not really being very helpful with what she wants to do! And everything is so expensive!!

Put in charge of hen do yesterday evening. Sorted it all within a few hours! I AM MASTER HEN DO PLANNER!

Just drinking a vanilla shake with spoon of coffee in it. Nice but odd but I'm not sure why. Only got a half day at work today then off until Monday! Going to the opticians later as I swear I'm going blind and I haven't had my eyes tested for 6 years! Expecting the worst... Then getting a few last minute bits for the wedding and chilling out tomorrow then driving down to Newcastle under Lyme to stay the night before :) yay!

You'll have a great time lucky your off till Monday!!! I'm not off till Friday but its only a day :( but I love my job so it's ok work for virgin holidays so I book everyone's holidays but I wish I went on them :(

Yer chest, nose and ear infection plus tonsillitis and anaemic ha don't do things by half! Eating crap to make me feel better :( :( :(
Ooh exciting and well done for those organisation skills!
Esh I couldn't do that Id be so jealous every time I booked some ones holiday haha! X

Oh dear hope you're feeling better soon! Wow I'd love a job like that!! My job is so boring :(

Finished at half 12 today and went and had my eyes tested. Need glasses but not to wear constantly so I'm relieved. Going to get some nice Rayban ones to match my sunglasses!! Bought some new makeup and random stuff from the pound shop. Also had a small latte from my favourite ever coffee shop :) not strictly on plan but didn't have any sugar in it!! Done so much housework because I've been bored tonight and boyfriend is working until 8. Was going to do it all tomorrow so I'm going to be bored now haha, might spend the day pampering myself :)

Going to paint my nails for the wedding tomorrow. I can't decide between two colours! I have a nude colour called 'mink' which is FAB, or I have a deep red colour mac one which matches my dress...

I really like the mink will it match your shoes? If yes go for that :)
I'm still feeling like rubbish but guna try and start back on diet tomorrow dreading wi on Monday all ready :( really worried I won't get back on plan as well :( x

I really like the mink will it match your shoes? If yes go for that :)
I'm still feeling like rubbish but guna try and start back on diet tomorrow dreading wi on Monday all ready :( really worried I won't get back on plan as well :( x

Don't worry just focus on getting better then we will all motivate you to get back on plan when you're ready! I always look at before and after weight loss photos when I need motivation! I know it's a bit of a cliche but it works haha...

Think I will go for the mink :)

Just so done with being fat :(
The problem I'm having is ok I can do this diet say till august (in perspective short space of my life) but don't know if I could do no/low carbs rest of my life so I'll just end up fat again anyway :( arrrrgh sorry having a really pessimistic night I think :(
Thanks though :) x

Just so done with being fat :(
The problem I'm having is ok I can do this diet say till august (in perspective short space of my life) but don't know if I could do no/low carbs rest of my life so I'll just end up fat again anyway :( arrrrgh sorry having a really pessimistic night I think :(
Thanks though :) x

I'd never ever be able to low carb for a long period of time. I love pasta and bread too much! If I ever get to goal I'm going to join slimming world and maintain on their plan as I enjoy it and it doesn't feel like a diet :) you just need to find something that works for you, but you can worry about that when August comes around!

Exactly Hun as what was said below worry about August when it comes we all here for u, I've been good since Monday and I haven't lost 1 pounds that's crap :( I feel like eating KFC :( xx

Exactly Hun as what was said below worry about August when it comes we all here for u, I've been good since Monday and I haven't lost 1 pounds that's crap :( I feel like eating KFC :( xx

The same happened to me last week! Was 100% all week and didn't lose anything and that's why I gave up at the weekend and it soooo wasn't worth it :(

As you may or may not know, I am a daily weigher. Just got on the scales this morning and I'm 13.3 and 3 quarters!!!! Lowest I've been so far and soooo close to the 12's! To say I weighed myself on Monday and I was 13.9! Just shows how much your weight fluctuates through the week. Gutted though cos I know after the wedding it will go back up again haha

Wow well done you so proud :D I know tell me about I weigh my self daily two I don't understand how u can put on like 2 pounds in a day it's crazy I shall update u guys how much I weigh I was 63.9kg yest Im not sure what that is in stone xx

Have you measured yourself to see if you've lost any inches? I think my problem is I don't drink enough water through the week too!

Hi guys, sorry to jump on the end of this, I've started today SS today, my first VLCD so been reading through your diary for motivation :)
I'll keep popping back to see how youre doing!

Hi guys, sorry to jump on the end of this, I've started today SS today, my first VLCD so been reading through your diary for motivation :)
I'll keep popping back to see how youre doing!

Hello! The more the merrier there's only us three chatting away at the moment haha. How are you finding it so far? Your first VLCD is the golden time!!! I have noticed most people do so well the first time so I think you'll smash it :D

Hope the wedding went well. Xanthe you and I are the same weight again. ha ha!

Back