This is going to be my year!

Not great! But not awful. Paleo eating really. Marks daily apple style. But that's because I just can't focus at the mo too much going on. OH was in hospital with pneumonia. I had an awful business meeting in the middle of it all and general stress. So trying to regroup each day!

Crikey you're doing well considering everything else! I'd be head first in a bucket of KFC. How is your OH?!

Also taken my measurements and since I started S&S I have lost (very slowly) 3.5 inches from my chest, 5.5 from my waist, 5 from my hips, 1 from each arm, and 4 from each thigh. Woohoo!

Yay! You are doing so well. I've purposely not weighed. But I've been ok today. I need to give myself a week of focused determination.

I feel like I'm turning a corner.

Definitely, me too. I need to crack on and get back in to the swing of things. I think we are getting there slowly which is better than not at all!

My sisters hen do is in 8 weeks time and I would like to be a whole lot skinnier by then!

Felix said:
Definitely, me too. I need to crack on and get back in to the swing of things. I think we are getting there slowly which is better than not at all!

My sisters hen do is in 8 weeks time and I would like to be a whole lot skinnier by then!

I'm going to see the inlaws at the end of may for a beach holiday. Thus. Ditto!

I'm going to see the inlaws at the end of may for a beach holiday. Thus. Ditto!

It's game on then! I'd kill for a beach holiday. I haven't been on holiday since I was 16, so 6 years, and me and the OH have never been away properly together. We have been to the lakes the past 2 years for the weekend with his family and the odd overnight stay but nothing more than that. We were meant to be going to Paris in July to see the end of the Tour de France but I'm trying to persuade him that we should book a lazy beach holiday instead. Even if its just a really cheap one! Definitely what I need right now. I bet you can't wait to get away for a while!!!

Coincidentally I've been looking at holidays this evening and found somewhere I want to go! Seen a gorgeous hotel in Palma (Majorca) for a week at the start of August. http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_...lma_de_Mallorca_Majorca_Balearic_Islands.html this is the hotel :) All I want is a pool, sun lounger, a nice place to explore and good food/drink! Never been to Majorca before though but palma is meant to be really nice. I hate beaches so the pool is adequate for me! 7 nights b&b for £400 each including flights - is this a good deal? I've never booked a holiday before so I don't know!! Haha..

Ok I was crap and had pizza last night. Weekends are too hard for me! OH has his friend visiting next weekend and they are going on a big night out on Saturday so he won't be here to tempt me in to eating crap. Just ordered another 2 weeks of packs as I am determined to do this, even if its slowly!

Work has been so so so busy today and I'm so stressed! OH has been winding me up about this holiday business giving me various excuses not to book so I'm just going to tell him I'm not bothered anymore. I could scream today everything is making me mad!!!!!

morning!

I know how desperately you wanted a holiday, so I would book it. I am like that though, impossible and petulant.

As for the pizza...well it could be worse. Look at the grand scheme of things, you are on plan Monday - Saturday mostly - you have one day off. If you were to have a carb free (or less carby) treat day, it could work out much better. So for instance, you could make something you really like, or eat out. At the infamous NANDOS or something. I am just thinking out loud here, of ways to keep you on track but that would probably help in the long run. If you can lose 3lbs a week for the next 8 weeks, then that is 1 3/4 stones off! Think positively! :)

morning!

I know how desperately you wanted a holiday, so I would book it. I am like that though, impossible and petulant.

As for the pizza...well it could be worse. Look at the grand scheme of things, you are on plan Monday - Saturday mostly - you have one day off. If you were to have a carb free (or less carby) treat day, it could work out much better. So for instance, you could make something you really like, or eat out. At the infamous NANDOS or something. I am just thinking out loud here, of ways to keep you on track but that would probably help in the long run. If you can lose 3lbs a week for the next 8 weeks, then that is 1 3/4 stones off! Think positively! :)

I'm going to keep badgering him until he gives me a straight answer!

Thank you for that. You're completely right! I do keep 100% all through the week so its just the weekends I need to tackle. I am an avid hater of Nandos (there's so many nice independent places to eat in Leeds and people will still queue round the block in the rain to go to Nandos!) but there's a Nandos rip-off takeaway which tastes exactly the same. They do a thing which is chicken breast with peppers, and you can have corn on the cob on the side which isn't strictly allowed but could be worse! Might suggest that to the OH this weekend. Thank you I really needed some positive words :D

Back on track now :) a bloke friend at work today asked if I'd been losing weight again and said it looks like I've lost loads! Well chuffed :)

Thinking of going back to slimming world. Got about 2/3 weeks left of S&S stuff so going to give it one last push then decide what to do. I hate being crap at diets!!!

I know the feeling! Slim and save seems somehow harder than Cambridge for me. It's like the products are not as filling or something?

I'm giving it another go. But primal eating sounds like a long term strategy. That and some sweat inducing fitness!

My life is getting in the way too much for S&S and I feel like I can't put 100% in to it as I'm not willing to give up living my life! Wish I could just get on with it and have the willpower but I haven't. I'm still a stone down though which is great and I'm feeling happier with myself. My friend at work has just started SW so I'm going to do it with her in a couple of weeks time. No doubt ill be back to a VLCD soon enough, that's what always happens :(

Fair enough! I can't get my head around slimming world. It's all the eating. And yes I know that sounds weird!

Keep me updated!

Fair enough! I can't get my head around slimming world. It's all the eating. And yes I know that sounds weird!

Keep me updated!

I know exactly what you mean. I think I'd try and do a low carb version as I think that's what works for me really. Been crap this week! Not been eating through the day then having rubbish at night. At least I haven't gained though!

Back