This is going to be my year!

Felix said:
It's tomorrow, I'm so excited! Tried my dress on this morning again and I love it :)

Ha, it's game on then!!

Oh poop better knuckle down then. Getting my wig done tonight, thinking of a tangerine ombré. I know you will appreciate such things.

Another day off plan :( need motivation :( need to feel better :(
Hope you have a fab day tomorrow felix and I want a photo please :p
Hope it's going well everyone else! X

I need motivation too! But now I'm battling the Felix! God tomorrow better be a good day of noshing so I can get a head start!

Same!! I ended up having chicken today coz I was so hungry tried the veg soup didnt like it I love the tomato one!!!

I need motivation too! But now I'm battling the Felix! God tomorrow better be a good day of noshing so I can get a head start!

Hahaha! It's alright I ended up having a dirty Burger King at the services on the way down to stoke so you've probably got about 10lb head start now...

First day back on plan... Need to get my focus back off food somehow :/
Must stick to it :(
Spoke to rob from s and s last night and he said every time you restart it gets harder and harder :( x

You can do it Hun! I know it's hard I'm off to prezzo to tonight think of it this way if you know your going to have one bad day make sure u know that u do the diet for a extra day Im off to nandos tomorrow think ima have chicken and salad which I guess isn't that bad, I shall start again from Sunday and hope for weight loss again as this week I've only lost 1 pound :( but I'm sure ill put that on tonight x

I'm dreading weigh in Monday 3 days completely off plan :(
It's guna suck but got to stick with it till say Wednesday then I can do another 5 weeks order arrrghhhh seems so depressing :( haha! X

Hello! The more the merrier there's only us three chatting away at the moment haha. How are you finding it so far? Your first VLCD is the golden time!!! I have noticed most people do so well the first time so I think you'll smash it :D

:) Today is day 4 and I love it so far! I'm on nights too, which sometimes makes it hard as I like to sit and nibble :D I can't believe how nice the food is - its really shocked me; I keep sending my other half pictures and I made him drink a shake before I left for work which he loved! Why have i never done this before?! It's fab reading on here the different things people add to their packs too - gives me confidence that I won't get bored! I think the only thing I'll find hard is eating 4 lots of things a day - I don't usually eat regularly (tut tut!)

Wedding was great! I look awful on the photos though oh my god! At least it's motivation to get back on the diet... 5 months until my sisters wedding when I'm a bridesmaid so I need to be at goal before then!

Back on the diet tomorrow, not going to kid myself and think I can restart on a Sunday. Going out next Friday with my friend who is coming over from Manchester so can't wait :) need to get rid of this bloatedness!

Hope everyone is good. I'll try and find a decent pic from the wedding for you to see haha

Can't upload pics from my camera yet cos the laptop isn't playing ball! Here's one I nicked off my sisters Facebook. I'm there on the right with my siblings :) please excuse my moon face!

Attachments

• image-184364607.jpg
    image-184364607.jpg
    319 KB · Views: 58
All went well until I stuffed my moon face with fajitas tonight... Although I now have 0 money left until payday and a months worth of S&S products so I have no choice haha!

Well 4lb on this week which is to be expected I guess :/
Last antibiotics tomorrow morning fingers crossed it's that that's been giving me vertigo :/ dont know wether to wait a couple of days off the antibiotics to see if it settles before restarting the diet again or restart Wednesday?suggestions please :)
You manage to get back on it today felix? Xx

Wait before starting the diet I've been feeling ill this week,
Haven't followed the diet since Friday!! Have put on 1 kg :(

I've finished a weeks worth of high antibiotics and still full of phlegm everywhere sorry tmi!
As well as feeling poo from the antibiotics so I don't know what I'm guna do tbh :/ drs again on thurs so I'f not better by then I'll ask him!
Sucks want to loose weight :( x

Back