This is going to be my year!

Man that's so, so wrong. I bet that take away does deep fried mars bars too?

Funny I'm not really into fast food at all. I can take or leave it. Not a fan of pizza or anything. But Swiss roll... We know that's another story!

How's it going today?

Honestly parmos are so nice even though they look rank! I'd never heard of them until I met my OH. Only a couple of places do them in Leeds as they are a north east thing.

I love pizza, its one of my favourite foods but I'm very fussy about it. I'm not a massive cheese lover so there has to be a good balance of tomato sauce to cheese. There's a takeaway in Leeds that's a pizza place but its Michelin starred! So good.

Anyway I am doing ok again after the weekend, although I'm off out tomorrow so we will see how long that lasts. Seem to have had a few 'events' over the past few weeks and not had an official weigh in for ages. Got nothing planned for ages after this weekend so going to get back in to the diet properly. Can't have another fat wedding!

Hi Felix, think I remember chatting to you over on the JUDDD section, just seen how well you're doing on s&s so thought I'd say hi. And now I want a Parmo! Ha. X

Kind of, more calorie counting then a couple of low days if I go crazy (which seems to happen a lot!). Saw you mention Meadowhall, are you near Sheffield? X

Kind of, more calorie counting then a couple of low days if I go crazy (which seems to happen a lot!). Saw you mention Meadowhall, are you near Sheffield? X

I'm going to go back to JUDDD/calorie counting when I've lost most of my weight on slim & save. Really enjoyed JUDDD I dunno why I even stopped! I live in Leeds but I'm from worksop near Sheffield. Used to work round the corner from meadowhall so I'm having withdrawal symptoms from not going 3 times a week haha!! Where are you from?

Felix said:
I'm going to go back to JUDDD/calorie counting when I've lost most of my weight on slim & save. Really enjoyed JUDDD I dunno why I even stopped! I live in Leeds but I'm from worksop near Sheffield. Used to work round the corner from meadowhall so I'm having withdrawal symptoms from not going 3 times a week haha!! Where are you from?

I love JUDDD but I wasn't losing much, to be honest this last stone or so has taken FOREVER! Can't complain though, nearly there now. I get Meadowhell withdrawal too, only go when I've got a few hours without my little girl! Love the new Urban Outfitters!
I'm from warwickshire originally but I've lived in Sheffield for the past 9 years since I moved up here for uni.
My bro used to live in Headingley, love Leeds! X

I have to say Laura, you are looking TINY there. Super Jealous. :)

How's things Xanthe? I have had a good day today. Tomorrow I am going to buy some coconut oil. I hear it boosts your metabolism and if you use it to swish around your mouth for 10 minutes a day, it also helps to detox your lymphs, and lord knows mine need a good detox (look up oil pulling if you lack conviction!) I need to really hammer it now. Tiny hammers, followed by full on Thor like hammer of destiny type hammers.

Well feeling a lot better today finally :) and back on plan as planned!
Lying in bed wanting food and hungry god I hate this part of the diet!
Just looked back over this thread to remind myself that in a few days I'll be feeling better..... the first time I put that I was feeling good was a week and half into the diet arrrrggghhhh :(
I know you shouldn't wish your life away but wish I had a fast forward button and also an on of switch for mu mind so that I could at least sleep! Xx

bettiesrevenge said:
I have to say Laura, you are looking TINY there. Super Jealous. :)

Thank you, too kind, getting there now :D

Day 2 of restart complete in bed with a very grumbly tummy. I don't want to eat so that's good but can't wait till ketosis kicks my butt :D
So went to the shop today to buy some new fat clothes as I start a new placement on monday... And on the sale rack there was a pair or black shinyish skinny jeans 75% of so £5! I bought them in a 10! Im between like a 16-20 ATM ha not really sure but want to get back to a size 10 as goal!
And I was sat at my bfs yesterday while the boiler man was fixing the boiler flicking through the next catalogue and I decided..
On the 2nd of august it is my last day in Uni after the hardest 3 years of my life and we are having a leaving do...
I decided I wanted to wear and look good in skinnies and killer hills on that day!
I'm a curvy girl even when I size 10 so not sure if they will suit me... And doubt I'll get to that size by then after my week and a half off diet but guna hang them next to mirror just in case :) xx

Don't be so sure! What do you weigh ATM? I guess you can drop 2 stone in 7 weeks. I've seen it happen ( god that means if we all focus we could be in the 11s by April!)

I think that skinny jeans look great on curvy hips btw. Much better than on flamingo legs ;)

Aww thanks...
6 stone to loose still by august 2nd plus I have a week off for when I go on hols in two months time :/
Hoping to be 14st before hols so 14.7 when I get back restart diet on the 23rd April :/ think ill be about a stone over still but hey ho thats still 5 St lighter than now!!!
And I'm going to family in Greece, not sure of you ever met proper Greeks? Curvy is healthy and beautiful. And even after 3 plates of food if you say no to more then they get really offended thinking you don't like the food! So that Is guna be a tough week! But so worth it my cousin lives there with her little 5 yr old girl and a new baby boy who I'm going to meet :) its her husbands family that are full on Greeks who they live with ha! Xx

Tried some clothes on and I'm still a tight 18 :( :( :( still bigger than I've ever been before!!!
Oh well can only go down! Plus my stomachs feels really bloated... And sounds silly but when I start a vlcd I always hold all the water and put on weight in the first few days an the other place it's tight is my boobs so I'm not too down I figure a couple of weeks and the same clothes will fit nicely then a few more weeks and they will be loose few more weeks new size..... Hopefully! Would love to be a 14 for my hol but think that's pushing it a little we will see xx

Ps felix I think it's clearly obvious I have taken over your diary I use it is my own..... Sooorrrrryyyyyyy! But do love this little thread not guna lie :p x

Desperate!!! said:
Aww thanks...
6 stone to loose still by august 2nd plus I have a week off for when I go on hols in two months time :/
Hoping to be 14st before hols so 14.7 when I get back restart diet on the 23rd April :/ think ill be about a stone over still but hey ho thats still 5 St lighter than now!!!
And I'm going to family in Greece, not sure of you ever met proper Greeks? Curvy is healthy and beautiful. And even after 3 plates of food if you say no to more then they get really offended thinking you don't like the food! So that Is guna be a tough week! But so worth it my cousin lives there with her little 5 yr old girl and a new baby boy who I'm going to meet :) its her husbands family that are full on Greeks who they live with ha! Xx

My husband is from Adana in turkey. It's a VERY similar culture, except somehow most of the young girls stay a size 6 it's not until the 30s that they spread! Luckily it's a fairly healthy diet naturally ( even the bread is spelt) so I go to turkey a few times a year and get fed like a sacrificial cow! I never gain while I'm there though. I think it's defo the lack of processes sugar!

Oh yes that is a very good point :) I dony tend to have the suguary puddings anyway as they are just soooooo sickly! And the massssive amounts if olive oil they use always turns my stomach ha even though it's act good for you.... The food they eat and they still smoke loads ad drink strrrrrong alcohol and they still walking round town with bags of stuff at like 100 so they must be doing something right!
Guna try and stick mainly to salad and protein with a few treats to cure any cravings ready for my 15 week (and hopefully final) stint of 100% x

Hello! I am still here. Was good all week and went out Friday night and only had a couple of coke zero and rums and was very proud of myself. Now I am ill :( ears feels blocked and my head feels fuzzy :( must be something going round!

Oh god Felix. I'm only just getting back to normal. I've been rotten all week.

I've started to do this oil pulling detox, with my packs ( you are not supposed to have any food just coconut oil ) but I'm flouting that rule and having a teaspoon of oil and one for swishing it around my cake hole for 10 mins in the morning and 10 mins in the evening. it's only been a day and a half and I feel so much better. You have to spit the oil in the bin afterwards because it's full of bacteria. It's works by pulling all the toxins from your mouth before they leech into your system and flushing them out of the body. Yum!

Back