This is going to be my year!

Oh god Felix. I'm only just getting back to normal. I've been rotten all week.

I've started to do this oil pulling detox, with my packs ( you are not supposed to have any food just coconut oil ) but I'm flouting that rule and having a teaspoon of oil and one for swishing it around my cake hole for 10 mins in the morning and 10 mins in the evening. it's only been a day and a half and I feel so much better. You have to spit the oil in the bin afterwards because it's full of bacteria. It's works by pulling all the toxins from your mouth before they leech into your system and flushing them out of the body. Yum!

Woah that sounds odd! Does it work? I was meaning to get some coconut oil for my hair actually. I've done nowt but stuff my face all weekend!

Tomorrow is Monday so it's all good.

I can tell you this. Coconut oil has definitely taken the edge off my sugar cravings. The mouth swishing bit.... Well I FEEL like it does something. My mouth feels moisturised afterwards and it's made my teeth feel super clean. You brush them normally afterwards and they are squeeky clean and shiny. My lips are not cracked today, they were a bit below par yesterday. Hmm. My mucus is less, my illness has gone. My energy is through the roof.

It could be a placebo effect but for good measure I stuck some in my bath and put some on my hair before I dried it. My skin feels baby soft and my hair is smooth ( normally a frizz bomb from over processing unless I use kera smooth) I'm loving it. Compared to the supplants and lotions and potions I normally use it was cheap too. Half price in my local holland and Barrett.

This is gross but...
Just went for a walk on the beach (still freezing) and the thick gunk that came out my sinus' was amazing!
Disgusting I know but no wonder my face has been hurting and swollen with all that inside!
Anyway point being if you live by a beach it's the best cure for everything :) xx

Oh yes! I love living by the beach! I couldn't face walking in this weather today. It was sunny but freezing. Maybe tomorrow!

Could be! Hopefully!

Felix are you up for a small wager? Let's see who can lose the most this week?

Yes totally! When is your weigh in day? I have probably gained about a stone this weekend.. No more plans until Easter bank holiday so I'm going to try my hardest to make it until then. Is it about 5-6 weeks?

Also was going to say I bet you smell delicious after all of that coconut oil!

Where do you both live? I'd love to live near the sea. My OH laughs at me when we go back to visit his parents in Durham as they live a couple of miles from the coast and I get really giddy when I see the sea haha!

I am sort of considering joining the gym when I next get paid. I live next door to a hotel which has a gym and pool but its £70 for 6 weeks. About average price for gyms in Leeds (except pure gym etc which are like £15 a month but have really bad reviews for being too small and too busy so I'm not keen). The one next door isn't the poshest but its literally a 2 minute walk so it will make me go more, also you just pay every 6 weeks and don't need to sign up for a year or whatever. The only thing is I have NEVER done any sort of exercise except for being forced to do PE at school (bad I know!!!) so I wouldn't know where to start in a gym.

Should I give it a go and see? I don't know if I would be motivated enough to go regularly.

I live in west kirby near Liverpool( Wirral actually)

As for joining the gym. Paying money will not motivate you to go any more often! If you don't like excercise maybe get into it by going on YouTube and looking at some anerobic lifting? You only have to have weights and for weight-loss it's the thing everyone recommends.

I live in west kirby near Liverpool( Wirral actually)

As for joining the gym. Paying money will not motivate you to go any more often! If you don't like excercise maybe get into it by going on YouTube and looking at some anerobic lifting? You only have to have weights and for weight-loss it's the thing everyone recommends.

Ah I have the davina weight set from Argos! I have the 30 day shred actually, I might have a go at that. I fancy doing trying yoga actually but also no idea where to start and if I'd be able to do it!

I have a yoga DVD and I thought I'd be rubbish but I managed to do a crab and all was well impressed ha! Once I get back in to ketosis guna start doing a DVD too I think and in about 4 weeks start running... Only half an hour 3 times a week do you think that will be ok?
I know they exercise can slow weight loss but I miss running soooo much had to stop last yrar due to a knee injury and then shin splints and then I put on 6 stone... :(
I live in pembrokeshire in Wales? Heard or tenby? Quite a popular holiday place ha! X

Haha! I've been to Tenby! Its bloody fresh out there this time of year.

Hi all

Starting slim and save again ordered for 2 weeks been looking forward to this all weekend I have 10 pounds I want to lose to get down to 60kg!!! Will updat you guys :) xxxx

Good luck Esh!

Soooo back on it today. Walked 2 miles from work in to town, searched frantically for a birthday present for my niece for an hour then walked a mile back home! Feel a bit better after the long walk as I stuffed my piggy face all weekend. Ended up buying my niece a really cute t shirt and jeans and a Minnie Mouse soft toy from Debenhams, but I've got home and realised I've bought the wrong size jeans by accident! Her birthday is on Thursday and I needed to post them tomorrow, I'm so annoyed! Will have to go back tomorrow and exchange them :(

Had a veg soup for dinner and it was disgusting. All lumpy and wouldn't mix properly. Chucked half of it away! Also had a lemon bar before I walked in to town.

So tired going to try and get an early night tonight. Weighed myself at 13.9 and 3 quarters this morning! I know it will drop down to about 13.4 in a couple of days though. It's mental how much you 'gain' after just a couple of days off.

How is everyone today?

It's just water! I was the same a few days ago. It's starting to move now though x

I AM SO HUNGRY :(
Yer you will dw :) I weighed today too and I've lost 4lb since last Monday (thats the 4lb gone that i put on when i was ill but maybe more cause only started back friday so between monday and friday could of put on like 2 more :p) so that's good... But did I mention how hungry I am :(
Tried drinking hot drink, pint of water had cottage pie and some roasted veg and still feel marving :( :( :(
Guna shower and go to bed soon but don't think I'll sleep as sooo grumbly belly feeling sick hungry :(
Xx

I AM SO HUNGRY :(
Yer you will dw :) I weighed today too and I've lost 4lb since last Monday (thats the 4lb gone that i put on when i was ill but maybe more cause only started back friday so between monday and friday could of put on like 2 more :p) so that's good... But did I mention how hungry I am :(
Tried drinking hot drink, pint of water had cottage pie and some roasted veg and still feel marving :( :( :(
Guna shower and go to bed soon but don't think I'll sleep as sooo grumbly belly feeling sick hungry :(
Xx

Oh my god I'm so hungry too! OH came home and reeled off a big list of food he ate today including a Twix, and is now cooking some weird naan bread pizza concoction but it looks so good. Why can't I be a naturally slim person? Just boiling some eggs :(

Back