This is going to be my year!

Stick with it ladies! Don't worry. The packs get so boring and samey don't they? I'm reduced to having just chocolate and spag Bol!

Never mind! Just think of them as medicine.

Last time I only ordered chicken and veg soups, vanilla and cafe latte shakes and choc truffa bars. Just having a chicken soup now and it's not nice :(

Walked all the way in to town after work again. Feel good for doing all of this walking. Leeds is lovely and sunny today! Exchanged the jeans for my niece and bought myself some new work trousers from Dorothy Perkins. Size 16 fit me comfortably. I have a pair from Asda that are really nice but a size 14 and I won't fit in them until I'm 13 stone or less (not long to go really). They are high waisted and proper suck my stomach in and I can't wait to fit in to them again haha!

Now at home wrapping my nieces presents. Only had the soup today which I chucked half away anyway. Going to have a bar in a sec. Hardly drank any water either so going to drink as much as possible from now until bedtime. OH is at work until 8 so I'm going to be so bored!!!

I want food :( reallllly considering food :/
So hungry and have a shake on my lap and just can't face it :( x

No no no don't do it! It's been a beautiful day outside today and its made me realise spring is coming! We don't want another summer of worrying about what to wear on hot days and having to cover ourselves up. If you really don't want the shake, have some chicken or boiled eggs and veg instead :)

Ohhh eggs yes good plan. Was going to have chicken but smell made my stomach turn but it was like cooked breast for sandwich :/ might see if we have any Tuba maybe and have it instead of this milkshake :/
Don't know why I can't stomach the milkshake I havnt even tried it :( dont fancy it so thought if I made it I'd drink it but still no :(
Glad your having a good day! It's a lush day here too I'm just knackered I think mind been up since 5 !!! X

Tuna* felix do you have 3 packs and a meal every day? Your losses are good! :) x

Yes every day! They haven't been good the past few weeks due to various events haha. No plans for 6ish weeks now though so going to try hard to get another stone off :) I wish I liked tuna :(

Hmmm tempting! Ive had two packets today porridge at 5.30am a bar with a coffee at like 12 and now decided on
100gs of prawns with mushrooms shallots and turnip chips with 30g of cheese!
I know the cheese is off plan but counting cheese as my 4th pack :/
Better than going of diet completely I guess :/
Thanks for telling me no :D x

Hmmm tempting! Ive had two packets today porridge at 5.30am a bar with a coffee at like 12 and now decided on
100gs of prawns with mushrooms shallots and turnip chips with 30g of cheese!
I know the cheese is off plan but counting cheese as my 4th pack :/
Better than going of diet completely I guess :/
Thanks for telling me no :D x

When I was on Cambridge I would have cheese occasionally. It's not the end of the world! Just had a dark choc truffa bar, wish I could have one for every meal :(

Do you before I read that I thought this id def matter over mind.... So must of got them thanks chic :) guna go have a shower dry and straighten my hair then go to bed that should do as well as try and drink a couple of pints of water!
Wonder why I'm just not finding the meals nice anymore :/ is it all just in my mind? X

Do you before I read that I thought this id def matter over mind.... So must of got them thanks chic :) guna go have a shower dry and straighten my hair then go to bed that should do as well as try and drink a couple of pints of water!
Wonder why I'm just not finding the meals nice anymore :/ is it all just in my mind? X

I'm exactly the same!! When I first started I loved the products but the thought of having a shake or soup keeps making me feel nauseous and I can only really stomach the bars! Just going to start drinking shakes as quickly as possible..

Back