This is going to be my year!

Try blending the vanilla shake with ice. It's like a mvdonalds vanilla milkshake. Or maybe get the mix a mouse stuff and make something like angel delight.

I think it's just repetitive!

Vanilla is the only one I sort of like now, its so sweet though!

Had boiled eggs and beetroot again. I've become the boiled egg master!

13st 4.5lb this morning! Knew I wouldn't be 13.9 for long!!! I am focused on getting back in to the 12 stone range now. I have a mass of beautiful size 14 dresses hanging up in my wardrobe that will fit me when I'm 12st 7 :D

Also got my new work trousers on and they feel a bit loose now :( no way I would have fit in to a size 14 though! Funny to think I originally took in size 18's to try haha. I always do that when I lose weight!

Crispy vanilla shake for my breakfast proper made me gag. Just had a maple fruit bar for my lunch. Today is going sooooo slow

Omg it must be the day for it! Work friend asked me to go for a drink after work (this is a massive deal for me as I moved to Leeds 3 years ago and struggled to make any friends until my work friend came along, so I am so chuffed she asked me to go for a drink! Sad I know) and 5 rums later I had a pizza :(

Oh I've eaten loads now and apart from the bad stomach feel so much better for it :/
Also had counselling today for my eating disorder and she told me to try this other diet for a week which is ketogenic and is basically the same principles as this but real food not packets if that makes sense :/ and seen as I'm off plan now guna try it this week see how it goes I suppose :/
But I wish you all the best and hope your reach your goals! I'll still be reading this thread mind :p xx
Ps good night though? And I know what you mean bout friends etc it's really good so don't worry bout the pizza :) x

Oh I've eaten loads now and apart from the bad stomach feel so much better for it :/
Also had counselling today for my eating disorder and she told me to try this other diet for a week which is ketogenic and is basically the same principles as this but real food not packets if that makes sense :/ and seen as I'm off plan now guna try it this week see how it goes I suppose :/
But I wish you all the best and hope your reach your goals! I'll still be reading this thread mind :p xx
Ps good night though? And I know what you mean bout friends etc it's really good so don't worry bout the pizza :) x

What diet is it? I keep contemplating going back to JUDDD but I know I won't get anywhere without a VLCD :( I know what you mean about feeling better for it. I have felt so weak from not eating properly for the past couple of months :(

Desperate!!! said:

Oh no! Whats the diet? Hmmm.

I have had a fairly good day too! Pizza and rum though ;)

My two favourite things! Life keeps getting in the way of my diet :( I'm just happy to have a glimmer of social life as I've been pretty lonely for a while!

It's the primal eating.... Basically no carbs! And back to eating bower use to eat when we were cave man! I've forgotten the website it's something like adams daily apple?! But google it it's there :)
Well done on the good day though :) xx

It's the primal eating.... Basically no carbs! And back to eating bower use to eat when we were cave man! I've forgotten the website it's something like adams daily apple?! But google it it's there :)
Well done on the good day though :) xx

Ooh yes I know that website! I suggested it to my OH as I thought he'd like the idea of eating like a cave man haha. When do you start?

Weighed myself this morning and I am quarter of a lb down from yesterday so hopefully not done too much damage last night. I have been walking a lot more than I usually do recently though.

Right need to stop being such an idiot and get my bum back in to gear! I have my sisters hen do on the weekend of May 10th and I'd like to be much slimmer by then! In desperate need of miracle motivation :(

Felix said:
Ooh yes I know that website! I suggested it to my OH as I thought he'd like the idea of eating like a cave man haha. When do you start?

Weighed myself this morning and I am quarter of a lb down from yesterday so hopefully not done too much damage last night. I have been walking a lot more than I usually do recently though.

Marks daily apple? Lots of coconut oil info on there. Paleo eating it's the way forward ( or backwards)

Ohhhh no. Look. You are just driving yourself batty. You can chose to eat. But if you eat the wrong things. Then you will not get slimmer! I'm the voice if your conscience! Listen up! I'm fighting it too. But once in in ketosis I know I am flying ( mild ketosis is knocking on my metabolic door tonight yay)

Get some coconut oil. Honestly it's helping. Drink your water. Stay away from the cupboard. Manicure. Pedicure. Sort your wardrobe out. Anything which makes you think less about food.

I am going to start fresh in the morning! If I can make it through the weekend, ill be ok. Just need to remember summer is coming and I don't want to be a beached whale again!!

I'm going to get coconut oil when I get paid next week. Also joining the gym because I want to try and start running and hopefully pluck up the courage to go swimming. It's literally a 2 minute walk from my flat so ill have no excuse! OH doesn't finish work until 8 three times a week and I find myself sat around doing nothing so it will give me something to fill my spare time with.

Look at it like this. 3 days of suffering and you will be away. I know you want this!

Back