This is going to be my year!

I'm starting tomorrow as slept in this morning so didn't have time to sort my bum out before work :)
I'm guna have a s and s porridge for breakfast and a salad and steak for lunch!
On the weekend guna try and sort it out properly and do a meal plan to add up the carbs going to aim for 50gs a day.. Then go shopping for food.. Havnt bought food for me for 6 weeks :O
See how it goes :)
How are you doing?
And felix dw try and get your bum in gear by monday/Tuesday you might feel great :)
My counsellor could see how desperate I am to lose weight and she said I would on primal but just got to wait and see if not I might be back to s and s but anything is worth a try! And need to get rid of the monster in my head aswell as the weight so got nothing else to lose :) not sure if I'll have enough control for it but it's quite good as now I could go for a meal when the girls go and just not eat the carbs :/ we will see x

I'm starting tomorrow as slept in this morning so didn't have time to sort my bum out before work :)
I'm guna have a s and s porridge for breakfast and a salad and steak for lunch!
On the weekend guna try and sort it out properly and do a meal plan to add up the carbs going to aim for 50gs a day.. Then go shopping for food.. Havnt bought food for me for 6 weeks :O
See how it goes :)
How are you doing?
And felix dw try and get your bum in gear by monday/Tuesday you might feel great :)
My counsellor could see how desperate I am to lose weight and she said I would on primal but just got to wait and see if not I might be back to s and s but anything is worth a try! And need to get rid of the monster in my head aswell as the weight so got nothing else to lose :) not sure if I'll have enough control for it but it's quite good as now I could go for a meal when the girls go and just not eat the carbs :/ we will see x

Sounds really good! If I don't do we'll on S&S I might give it a go. Have you found a menu to follow or some good recipes?

Back on it today through gritted teeth. Resisted so much temptation today!!

Only managed a bar today! The thought of having the soup I brought to work was making me gag so I couldn't face it. Haven't been hungry though just bloated off yesterday. Was starving all day yesterday even though I had eaten loads and now I've been full all day today it's so weird!

Omg been to Costco and bought some weird American imported slimming leggings and they are AMAZING! Only a tenner too. My arse looks great. Also they hold my stomach in and hips too. It's a Christmas miracle!

You sound exactly like me :) ha! Don't worry about it you'll just eat more! Why don't you try eating 'real' food but low carbs for a a fee days slowly get back into it? X

I think my problem is I've gone off the packs. The thought of a milkshake or soup makes me want to projectile vomit! Just need to suck it up and get on with it. I have no excuses for my bad diet behaviour! Also my OH said yesterday he wants to get back on a 'health kick' as he got a posh road bike for Christmas and hasn't gone cycling yet (even though he's spent hundreds on all the gear for it!). We are both joining the gym next week too. It's really weird I've been feeling like I really want to do some exercise recently!

Low carb is a good idea. I'm going to give it another push on Monday (I find it pretty easy when I'm at work mon-fri, plus I'm doing overtime on Monday so won't get home until 7 and ill be knackered then so won't want to eat anything). I just know once I'm past the first few days I can do it. I have done it before?!

Yer I know exactly what you mean even the thought of a pack was making me gag :/ strange isnt it :(
Hopefully Monday you'll get back on it and be sorted :)
And well done with all the plans for exercise can only be a good thing :)
I need to start running again but it's so friggen cold and im sooooo unfit now my asthma will be awful :( x

Yer I know exactly what you mean even the thought of a pack was making me gag :/ strange isnt it :(
Hopefully Monday you'll get back on it and be sorted :)
And well done with all the plans for exercise can only be a good thing :)
I need to start running again but it's so friggen cold and im sooooo unfit now my asthma will be awful :( x

I'd love to be able to run but wouldn't know where to start? How did you get in to it? I can't even run to the end of the street!

Just organising some details for my sisters hen do at the moment. Going to do a goody bag for each person :) as its an 80s weekend we are going to, I'm going to make a CD with 80s music on for each person, and glow sticks and retro sweets. And seen a cool idea on eBay for a 'hangover kit' - see below photo i nicked from ebay. Can't believe how much they charge for them! I can make everything for so much cheaper. Can't think of any more 80s related things though :(

Attachments

• image-4047962037.jpg
    image-4047962037.jpg
    258.3 KB · Views: 33
That's amazing well done :)
Hun couch25k starts basic... If you can walk
You'll be able to do it :) do you have an iPhone or iPod theres an awsume app for it.. One of the only apps I've paid for but talks you through it so you listen to your music and will fade it and say like just 30 more seconds or running... 15 seconds.. Your half way there if you need to turn round now and start your way home etc... I love it :) haha! Could do it on the treadmill in the gym aswell! X

That's amazing well done :)
Hun couch25k starts basic... If you can walk
You'll be able to do it :) do you have an iPhone or iPod theres an awsume app for it.. One of the only apps I've paid for but talks you through it so you listen to your music and will fade it and say like just 30 more seconds or running... 15 seconds.. Your half way there if you need to turn round now and start your way home etc... I love it :) haha! Could do it on the treadmill in the gym aswell! X

Can you think of anything 80s related I could put in the goody bags? I wasn't even born in the 80s so its a struggle haha. Yes my friend used that app and now she can run for miles at the gym! I live in the city centre so its no ideal for running outside :( only thing about the gym is I don't have anywhere to put my iPhone! I have some Adidas 3/4 trouser legging things I bought when I was going to join the gym a while ago and the pockets are crap!

They'll be somewhere on the treadmill of you have long enough head phones or you can get an arm strap thing!
Haha no nor me ill have a think about the 80's and let you know :p x

Hiya I have been on Lipotrim since the beginning Oct 2012 & to date lost 6st 2lb - I need to do the exercise thing now But I still have a long way to go so i find it hard to think about running BUT I have downloaded your app & will have a look at it this week
Keep going your doing really well xx

Hiya I have been on Lipotrim since the beginning Oct 2012 & to date lost 6st 2lb - I need to do the exercise thing now But I still have a long way to go so i find it hard to think about running BUT I have downloaded your app & will have a look at it this week
Keep going your doing really well xx

WOW that's an incredible loss!!!!! Well done! Let us know how you get on with the app :)

Motivated to start again tomorrow. Although I did say the exact same thing the other day.

Had a lazy weekend with my OH. Work tomorrow :(

Good luck lovely. I'm finding it really hard to get in to anything at the minute, hoping something clicks soon :) X

Good luck lovely. I'm finding it really hard to get in to anything at the minute, hoping something clicks soon :) X

Same here. I think if this final go at S&S doesn't work I'm going to swap to JUDDD for a bit and see how it goes. You've done amazing so far though, surely you must almost be at goal? I have that skirt you're wearing on your display pic by the way haha :D

Primarni special? I love that skirt! I think I'm about done but I don't know how to be done...that doesn't even make sense does it? Ha.
You could always use your s&s packs on down days so they won't go to waste, it's so hard knowing what to do for the best isn't it? X

Primarni special? I love that skirt! I think I'm about done but I don't know how to be done...that doesn't even make sense does it? Ha.
You could always use your s&s packs on down days so they won't go to waste, it's so hard knowing what to do for the best isn't it? X

I suppose if you feel happy then you should just try and maintain. I can't really set a 'goal' because I've never really been slim so I wouldn't know where to stop. Haha yes I love it too! I haven't worn it yet though!! Think ill try one more week of S&S then use my packs up on down days if not. I always lose interest in diets after a few weeks, I think that's where I keep going wrong :(

Back