This is going to be my year!

Felix said:
I suppose if you feel happy then you should just try and maintain. I can't really set a 'goal' because I've never really been slim so I wouldn't know where to stop. Haha yes I love it too! I haven't worn it yet though!! Think ill try one more week of S&S then use my packs up on down days if not. I always lose interest in diets after a few weeks, I think that's where I keep going wrong :(

Nah, it doesn't matter how many diets you do to get there hun!
I think my problem is that I used to be slimmer when I was younger so I feel like maybe I should go back there, I also can't help but compare myself to others on here that have my weight as their start weight :D I feel good most of the time though. There's always the pull of a few more lbs...then a few more...It's all a head fluff!
When I started I just wanted to lose 30lbs and get back into the 12s, now I've lost more than double that and don't know what to do next :D X

Nah, it doesn't matter how many diets you do to get there hun!
I think my problem is that I used to be slimmer when I was younger so I feel like maybe I should go back there, I also can't help but compare myself to others on here that have my weight as their start weight :D I feel good most of the time though. There's always the pull of a few more lbs...then a few more...It's all a head fluff!
When I started I just wanted to lose 30lbs and get back into the 12s, now I've lost more than double that and don't know what to do next :D X

I know I've been dieting for about 3 years now and I'm annoying myself by thinking 'if I'd have just stuck to the diet 3 years ago I'd be happy now!' Its silly dwelling on the past though... I think it's easy to get in to the habit of thinking 'well I could lose a few more lb's' so its hard to know when to stop. You've done amazing though! How long has it taken you in total? I've worked out I've got around 60lb to lose now at least.

I'm starting the new diet properly tomorrow been eating crap since wednesday evening :( I'm on a long day tomorrow (arrrrggghhh) so in work from 6.45 to 21.30 with an hour drive there and back!!!!!
Cooked a salmon omlet to take for breakfast
I have a prawn salad from tesco for lunch not completely primal but getting there
And got a homemade turkey curry in the slow cooker to take for dinner (turkey, tomatoes, mushrooms! Shallots, green peppers, swede ad spices!)
We will see how it goes! There's so much food in there and staff can eat the patient food from the kitchen at meal times as we eat with the patients so we will see :/
Ps if I annoy anyone talking about the primal diet do tell me and I'll shutup I won't be offended I know felix didn't mind other wise I wouldnt say... But appreciate the support I get from this thread thats all :)

I'm starting the new diet properly tomorrow been eating crap since wednesday evening :( I'm on a long day tomorrow (arrrrggghhh) so in work from 6.45 to 21.30 with an hour drive there and back!!!!!
Cooked a salmon omlet to take for breakfast
I have a prawn salad from tesco for lunch not completely primal but getting there
And got a homemade turkey curry in the slow cooker to take for dinner (turkey, tomatoes, mushrooms! Shallots, green peppers, swede ad spices!)
We will see how it goes! There's so much food in there and staff can eat the patient food from the kitchen at meal times as we eat with the patients so we will see :/
Ps if I annoy anyone talking about the primal diet do tell me and I'll shutup I won't be offended I know felix didn't mind other wise I wouldnt say... But appreciate the support I get from this thread thats all :)

Don't be silly I'm really interested to see how you get on! I am thinking of getting my diary moved to the members section as I am not doing too well on S&S and might swap to something else if it doesn't work out. Your food for tomorrow sounds lush! And hopefully you'll be keeping busy at work so will be too tired to think about eating crap haha! I wouldn't be able to do those long days though. I've also been eating crap all weekend :( feel so bloated so kind of looking forward to trying to restart tomorrow. Just need to try and drink as much water as I can tomorrow :)

Yer that's a good idea any suggestions doesn't matter what diet we following are good :)
Ahh hopefully! I'm rubbish when I'm really tired I don't know what to do with myself and want to binge :/ but I'll have nothing to binge on hopefully!
Ha should be ok hopefully! X

Felix said:
I know I've been dieting for about 3 years now and I'm annoying myself by thinking 'if I'd have just stuck to the diet 3 years ago I'd be happy now!' Its silly dwelling on the past though... I think it's easy to get in to the habit of thinking 'well I could lose a few more lb's' so its hard to know when to stop. You've done amazing though! How long has it taken you in total? I've worked out I've got around 60lb to lose now at least.

This time (because of course I've done this before but never got this far!) I got 4 stone off in 8 months but this last stone is taking forever, but I think that's more my fault than any of the diets I've tried. I've done CC, S&S, JUDDD, back to CC, back to s&s...you get the picture.
Definitely don't dwell on the past, you're doing it now and that's all that matters :)

Yer that's a good idea any suggestions doesn't matter what diet we following are good :)
Ahh hopefully! I'm rubbish when I'm really tired I don't know what to do with myself and want to binge :/ but I'll have nothing to binge on hopefully!
Ha should be ok hopefully! X

Oh I'm the other way round and can't be bothered to eat and want to just go to bed!! That's why I can stick to my diet in the week haha!

Emailed the gym to find out prices and I'm officially going to sign up on Thursday! Scary!!!!

This time (because of course I've done this before but never got this far!) I got 4 stone off in 8 months but this last stone is taking forever, but I think that's more my fault than any of the diets I've tried. I've done CC, S&S, JUDDD, back to CC, back to s&s...you get the picture.
Definitely don't dwell on the past, you're doing it now and that's all that matters :)

I think the last stone takes a while for everyone as its harder to lose when you weigh less isn't it! I know at least I'm not as heavy as I was when I first started 3 years ago. I'm only 2 stone lighter than I was but its better than nothing haha!! :)

Felix said:
I think the last stone takes a while for everyone as its harder to lose when you weigh less isn't it! I know at least I'm not as heavy as I was when I first started 3 years ago. I'm only 2 stone lighter than I was but its better than nothing haha!! :)

'only 2 stone lighter', that's a huge achievement! You could be 2 stone heavier than when you first started! X

Ha ha well there you go. Glad to be of service :D

A very good point... But still dreading weigh in tomorrow.... That's if I get time anyway! Eekekkks
Right I'm off to bed ready for tomorrow arrrghhhh :( xx

Felix said:
No idea why it starred that out! I didn't even swear hahaha

Ommmmmm you swore :D

I've asked for my diary to be moved to 'silver members' forum as I'm sort of I'm between doing S&S or another diet and its a bit erratic! Hopefully everyone can still see it to follow if it gets moved??

Back