This is going to be my year!

Waaaah I am HUNGRY. OH made one of his gross random combination of stuff from the cupboard dinners and is having pasta, beans and tuna and I HATE tuna with a passion but it still smells good haha.

Going to get off to bed now as I'm really sleepy..

I hate it when mine decides to have 'supper', it's like erm no, you've had dinner, I made it through that, don't make me go through it all again :D
How you feeling about day 2? I think I'm back JUDDDing but don't feel like I deserve an up, so I seem to keep doing intermediates. Doh!

Hey guys diets gone off track starting again from Monday another quick question since you have started slim and save has anyone started to get heat rashes spots on face dry skin??

Hey guys diets gone off track starting again from Monday another quick question since you have started slim and save has anyone started to get heat rashes spots on face dry skin??

I haven't although my skin is always bad anyway :( might be worth posting on the main forum and asking others?

Day 2 in the bag! Did overtime at work again and now I'm so tired. Was knackered yesterday too and went to bed early but couldn't sleep. Drank loads of cuppas today as I've been hungry. Ketosis is coming as I'm headachey and bad breathy!

So sleeeeeepy! Can't wait to see what random concoction my OH makes for his tea when he gets back from work...

Well it's on! My restart weight was 192lbs ( I'm working on pounds because MFP does) my goal is 135 god that seems a lot!

Well it's on! My restart weight was 192lbs ( I'm working on pounds because MFP does) my goal is 135 god that seems a lot!

I just input my restart weight in MFP as 192lb yesterday!! Weird. My goal is 140 but I'd probably go lower just to say I weigh single figures if I work in stones... How sad!

Just had two boiled eggs (totally addicted) and OH's random meal is currently cooking. He's having peppers, garlic and onion cooked in Thai red curry paste with Cumberland sausage. So odd.

Can you tell it's still 2 days until pay day and food shopping isn't due until the weekend?

Twin! Gerrrr owwwwf! How are we the same weight again. Ok MFP tells us. First person to a stone off? I don't know what we win yet, but I like competing

Just about to walk to work. Just having a coffee! Going to face having the veg soup for my lunch later, already not looking forward to it...

Don't worry I've got spaghetti for breakfast lunch and dinner! I just went and got myself a USN chocolate drink from tesco because I couldn't do it! I did drink a lot of water today though

See that veg soup sounds lush right about now. I will swap you. Only you will have to bring it here!

I had my veg soup after I posted that and it wasn't half as bad as the chicken the other day! I may even dare to say I enjoyed it slightly! Also had a lemon bar later on

Did more overtime today and got back at 7. Ran out of eggs and have no veg or anything in until I go shopping so going to have my last shake and go to bed. Would love some chicken or something right now :(

Hopped on the scales this morning as usual and down to 13.4 :) Going to change my official weigh in day to Friday so going to take down my weight on Friday even though it will only be 5 days.

Feeling surprisingly ok!

Also going for tea with a friend on Friday so I've booked a table at Revolution and already checked the menu out, so I'm going to have a salad :)

Back