This is going to be my year!

I couldn't work out how to delete it so I edited it to say 'please ignore' and now it looks odd haha!!! 'Please ignore' then you posted 'noooooooo!' Hahaha

Ok restart day 1 going ok, although its only half 10 haha. Not hungry this morning so had two coffees so far. Need to get some water down me but hate drinking loads at work as I need to pee all the time! Got a chicken soup for lunch (BARF!!!!) and a choc truffa bar for later. Doing overtime tonight until half 6 so that should keep me busy :)

Way to go!

I'm a bit marvin today. Bad nights sleep. Always makes me like that.

Still we shall persevere!

Think I've got day 1 in the bag. Reluctantly had my chicken soup for lunch, and had a dark choc truffa at around 5.15. At work until half 6 and did a mega power walk 30 mins home. Now I ache haha!

Going to have a bath in a while and hopefully get an early night.

Still thinking about the chicken soup and its making me feel nauseous!

Yay, well done on having a successful day. Think I'm going to make it through the evening. Probably. Love the colour of your hair on your pic! :)

Yay, well done on having a successful day. Think I'm going to make it through the evening. Probably. Love the colour of your hair on your pic! :)

Ooh thank you! It's no longer red and I miss it :( taken ages to get rid of the red and now I want it back haha. We can make it until bed time :D

It's a gorgeous colour. I had red for ages now I've just got a red dip dye, was going to go back to all over red but think I'm going to do the dip dye one more time. Oh the decisions :D

It's a gorgeous colour. I had red for ages now I've just got a red dip dye, was going to go back to all over red but think I'm going to do the dip dye one more time. Oh the decisions :D

I've grown mine out and now its my natural mid brown colour and graduates to a browny red at the bottom. Looks like its been proper dip dyed its ace haha! I'd go all over I think it looks fab :D I really want a raspberry colour but I'm too lazy to keep dying it all the time to keep the colour looking nice

Raspberry would be lovely. I like the pastel colours too but don't think my hair could handle the bleaching beforehand, let alone the up keep. I'm convinced I'll end up bald! :D

Yes! Me too!

Back