This is going to be my year!

Wow! Amazing. 13 4.

My spaghetti day was ok. I had two packs together so it wasn't too bad ;)

Wow! Amazing. 13 4.

My spaghetti day was ok. I had two packs together so it wasn't too bad ;)

I don't mind the spaghetti!

OH is ordering Indian takeaway (my ultimate favourite) as its payday and I'm going to have some dry chicken tikka pieces. Or should I not bother? It's only chicken isn't it!

Chicken tandori is ok. How many packs did you gobble though!

Had the chicken and it was delicious and I'm stuffed! OH had a weird mango coconut banana curry. It's kind of nice in a fruity way...!

Feeling good today but tired. Struggled to wake up this morning! Having veg soup with loads of black pepper for lunch and got a choc truffa bar for later. So bored!

Just had my choc truffa bar and still hungry. TOTM has arrived :( I stopped taking my pill just before Christmas as it was making me mental, and this is the first time I've come on since! I suppose its a relief but I'm in so much pain and I want to eat everything EVER.

You've done well try to drink loads in a few days you'll notice a massive change when your body off loads the water again :)
Sorry have been on been a hectic week :(
Been primal all day today.. Hungry! But pretty sure it's psychological hunger not real hunger! X

You've done well try to drink loads in a few days you'll notice a massive change when your body off loads the water again :)
Sorry have been on been a hectic week :(
Been primal all day today.. Hungry! But pretty sure it's psychological hunger not real hunger! X

Where have you been all my life?! Haha! How's work going? Also how's the diet going?? Are you enjoying it?

So weigh in this morning says 13.4 :) same as I was 2 days ago but thought I would have been heavier due to TOTM so I'm happy! Lets see if I can make it through the weekend...

Yay!

I'm due on too. So I feel your pain. I'm bloated to death and my boobs seem to be extra sore! So it's bound to be a horrible one.

Don't eat everything, ever. There will be global starvation and you don't want that do you ( imagining you as the 50ft woman stomping around eating cars, children, a cadburys factory)

Yay!

I'm due on too. So I feel your pain. I'm bloated to death and my boobs seem to be extra sore! So it's bound to be a horrible one.

Don't eat everything, ever. There will be global starvation and you don't want that do you ( imagining you as the 50ft woman stomping around eating cars, children, a cadburys factory)

Haha! Change that to 50 stone woman and it sounds about right.

Someone at work is leaving today so has brought in sweets, kit Kat chunkys, mini rolls, Jaffa cakes and thorntons choc flapjack bite things. Of course they have put them all on the empty desk next to me :(

Now this is becoming like a movie!

Just got ready to go meet my friend for tea. Already chosen chicken and bacon salad from the menu! May even treat myself to a vodka and soda... How boring haha.

Here's my outfit for tonight. Please excuse the mess behind me. Also it's not a great pic. I have a galaxy print skirt, black batwing top and wedge boots on :) and an amazing swallow necklace that didnt make it in the pic!

Attachments

• image-1230075882.jpg
    image-1230075882.jpg
    557.8 KB · Views: 48
Also got on my Topshop leather biker which was incredibly small! I'm sure it fits me better now than what it did when I was 12 and a half stone?!

You will never believe it. But we have the same laundry basket! WTF??

Having my hair done tonight. It's going peachy!

You will never believe it. But we have the same laundry basket! WTF??

Having my hair done tonight. It's going peachy!

It's from TK Maxx! I love wicker laundry baskets! Now you know how behind I am on my washing. It's OH's work shirts hanging out the top though haha.

I'm so jealous I'd love peachy hair! My hair is so boring at the moment :(

So I didn't have salad but I had salmon with green beans and lentils which could have been worse. It was under 350 cals according to the menu although I have had loads of cocktails and other drinks!

Left OH dancing with his gay friends in a bar in town. Now in bed so sleepy. Wonder if I can get through a hangover on S&S? Unlikely...

Felix said:
It's from TK Maxx! I love wicker laundry baskets! Now you know how behind I am on my washing. It's OH's work shirts hanging out the top though haha.

I'm so jealous I'd love peachy hair! My hair is so boring at the moment :(

So I didn't have salad but I had salmon with green beans and lentils which could have been worse. It was under 350 cals according to the menu although I have had loads of cocktails and other drinks!

Left OH dancing with his gay friends in a bar in town. Now in bed so sleepy. Wonder if I can get through a hangover on S&S? Unlikely...

I knew it was, because it is mine!

Project peach not quite complete. Crazy colour time this morning. Will keep you updated ;)

Back