Step 1 Sole Source This is going to sound either strange...

gemjar

Climbing the mountain...
...disgusting or even both but...

Does anyone get excited about having a number 2 whilst on CWP? I can't wait to get on the scales after hahaha!

My OH thinks I'm crazy! But when your weight loss doesn't change for a few days I'm quite excited when I get the urge lol!

Maybe I've been in the diet too long!?!

That's not crazy lol I had 2 log situations today sbd weighed after both! Lol! X

I'm the same lol! I was going loads during week 3 - I was more regular than ever, but last wk, wk 5 and now wk 6 is boring - definate lack of movement!

I really thought this was just me, im only day 5 but i went properly for first time today and i was sooo excited. And yes i weighed after lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

OK I admit it, I do hop straight on the scales afterwards.:busted:

Haha!! This is hilarious! I can't say this has happend to may but this post will probably enter my head next time I go to the loo! Every little helps right girls !! xx

Well after toileting yesterday I had lost 4lbs! Bringing my week loss to 6lb! I'm well chuffed! God knows what I had backed up is all I can say hahaha! :)

Hahahaha! As soon as I've done a plop I strip off to my knickers and weigh myself no matter what time of the day or night! We are all mental! ;)

Lol love this thread! The best feeling is when you go on WI day!!

Totally cranberrie! Monday I WILL poop regardkess lol x

I think I need to invest in some home scales, this sounds like fun!

This thread has made me lol!! If I had my own scales I would definatly do this!! Gemjar, 4lbs is impressive you must have been backed up a bit lol!!! Xx

Well after toileting yesterday I had lost 4lbs! Bringing my week loss to 6lb! I'm well chuffed! God knows what I had backed up is all I can say hahaha! :)

Jeepers, isn't that like 4 cans of baked beans? (Thought you might enjoy the visual ;)).

Good job - literally. :8855:

Back