This is it!! A brand new me!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by nellis10, 29 January 2010 Social URL.

1. nellis10

nellis10 Doing it for keeps now!!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan Sole Source
    Hi Guys!!!!

I'm back, and really determined to make 2010 the year of change for me!! I've approximately 70lbs to lose and I am determined to do it...I've had a few false starts on diets since the beginning of the year, but I know for me it is a question of all or nothing, so CD has to be the way forward.

Today I weighed in at 204lbs....almost 12lbs heavier than my last CD start weight....a lot has happened since then, marriage wobble, a couple of miscarriages and general lacklustre.

So my aims for 2010 are to lose the weight once and for all and to either get pregnant again or find another job...either way 2010 is my year of change!

But I won't be able to do this without your support as ever, so I will be in here everyday trying to steer clear of temptation!! :eek:

Thanks!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Hayley 22

Hayley 22 would like to be slim

Start Weight:
    12st3.8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Welcome and good luck hun :) x

4. nellis10

nellis10 Doing it for keeps now!!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan Sole Source
    Day 2 - after a few slip ups!!!

Bought ketostix today and just pee'd - PINK!!!!

I am eating myself!! WOOHOO!!!! :D:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.