This is it!

Thank you!
I can't believe that this time 2 years ago I was nearly ready to give birth but still weighed less than I did at my week one weigh in! NEVER AGAIN!

I'm so delighted to have reached my little goal of losing two stone before my daughters 2nd birthday on monday. The pictures of me at her 1st birthday are awful and i hate them. Looking forward to it now that i won't look so massive in the photos.

Oh I meant to say i got rid of a big bag of clothes yesterday all size 20 and 18. I'm running out of things that fit but i'm not buying anything until i reach goal. Saying that the clothes i have on today are too big and i look like a fool but i don't care

It is an amazing feeling to throw those old things away!!! I allowed myself a few basics as I dropped sizes, only cheapie stuff as it was never intended to last long. A few tshirts, pairs of trousers etc. You will get to a point soon where nothing will fit!! And there is nothing more uncomfortable than your knickers falling down as you head off to work or something! Lol trust me this happens <G> Enjoy the process and well done for loosing a massive 2 stone so far :)

Jez
xx

beforeandnow.jpg

just uploading a before and after silhouette made using LL BMI Calculator

ok so I am actually running out of clothes. I thought I'd get a lot longer out of the wardrobe I have but it seems my shape is changing too much! I had to give in and buy some bras because my boobs have shrunk so much. I've gone from a 44 FF to a 40 DD so thats a big change! Also fitting into size 16 jeans quite easily and all of the size 18 stuff is too big. Should I buy a few bits to keep me going? I am going on holidays in 2 weeks so God knows what I'll wear!

Sandrat!!!
This diary is fantastic!! I have read it from start to finish. I was just looking around for some info, I am going to see a LL counsellor this afternoon and hopefully starting 13June after my hols. Thank you so much for your posts, they have made me feel as though I am making the right choice. The letter you wrote to your self could be sent to me too!
I hope I am as successful as you!
Thank you. :eek::D:)

Thanks Lind. Going to have a moany post now though!

My stomach seems to have gotten bigger and more sticky out looking!!?? I investigated further and it seems to be loose skin! Will sit up help do you think?

Gonna ask LLC to do my measurements tomorrow to make sure It hasn't actually gotten bigger!!!

On a positive note when I started I was wearing size 20 trousers or size 18s that were cutting off my blood supply. I decided I needed to buy some new work trousers because even the ones that were tightests fall down if I walk too fast so I got a new pair for a fiver in tesco last night. Decided to skip size 16 and just buy 14. they actually pulled up and almost close. Hoping in maybe 4 weeks time they'll be fitting nicely. I had size 18s that almost closed on me 8 weeks ago! Holy hell this is the best thing ever(except for the big roll of spare skin!!)

:bliss:Can I just say. I am wearing size 14 jeans today and they fit and close and don't cut off my blood supply!

I am sure the skin will go back, just may take a bit more time. Sit ups will help to an extent. Also try buying some good body firming cream and use it twice a day. At least that way you'll know you're doing everything you can!
But OMG a 14!!! From an 18 to a 14 in 8 weeks!!! WOW!!!! :eek:

woohoo just back from group. Lost another 3lbs so thats 2 stone 8lbs in 9 weeks.

BMI is 30.1 so next week I should hopefully not be obese but just overweight!

Oh and I got my measurements done! Since starting I have lost 6 inches off bust, 6.5 inches off waist and 4.5 inches from hips!

What a week in work and it isnt even over yet because I have to work tomorrow too! Luckily in a weeks time we will be heading off on holidays for 2 weeks. We are going on a staycation this year and heading to an island off county kerry and I can't wait. I really need the break from work.

I will be taking the packs with me and am actually looking forward to the large weight loss after I get back having not been weighed for a few weeks!

We booked this holiday before I started LL and I am so glad that I finally decided to do something about my weight before the holiday because when I booked it I weighed 16 stone 4lbs and now as of Wednesday weigh 13 stone 10lbs and with another weigh in before I go I should be near to losing 3 stone meaning I feel much more confident to stand in front of the camera with my daughter for once instead of being the photographer all the time!

What I am going to wear on the holidays remains to be discovered but I'm sure I'll figure something out - I know I'll be wearing my size 14 jeans for sure!

Hi Sandra
Lucky you - County Kerry. It reminds me of a trip I made to Ireland a few years ago with my Mum. We went round the Ring of Kerry in the spring time. It was fabulous - beautiful and the people were so welcoming.
You will have a super time as a slim woman in your jeans and not feeling self-conscious. It'll be lovely to read your thoughts when you come back - and some photos?

just back from my group this week and it was the close of group because a lot of us will be away this week so we each got to give positive feedback to the others in the group and it was lovely.

Also I lost 5lbs this week so am just 1lb away from 3 stone in 10 weeks. I hope to be close to 4 stone gone when I come back from holidays!

oh yeah I almost forgot I AM NO LONGER OBESE, i am overweight!

Almost forgot? That's fabulous. Well done you.

:rolleyes:I am such a fool. I left all my packs at home this morning when I was leaving for work! Luckily I had one veg pack and a broth in my handbag for emergencies but I am in work from 10am to 8pm today so needless to say I'm starting to feel a bit weak at this stage!

I'm really looking forward to my bar when I get home and probably a double bowl of porridge before bed. Silly Sandra, that'll teach me to be rushing around in the morning time!

Oh and of course I just realised that I need to do the grocery shopping for the holidays on my way home because I won't have time tomorrow evening because I'll be in a mad "get the house spotless before you go away" type mood and won't even think about shopping!

Back