This is it!

Hi sandrat. Wow loosing 11lb while onhols is fantastic. You have to decide when you feel happy with your shape and then stop. You will know yourself when its time to stop. Next week is my last week in foundation x

sandra iwgt is right. you have to decide what is right for you only you know that not your llc. what was the reason that ur llc gave you for aiming for another 3 stone? i personally am aiming for 9st which will mean im still on the overweight radar, but only just and then they say you loose some on rtm so hopefully will loose at least a few pounds in that, which will put me in the healthy bmi! but my main reason for loosing weight is to be able to get pregnant and well the slimmer me is a bonus. but yeah do wHat is right for YOU! IWGT well done! then on to developers!

Last edited:
Aaaaaw Dazzle you will do it luv. And when you start to have your family it will all be worth it.

OMG - i walked 8.6miles this morning. I am knackered lol.. It wasnt intentional but left my car in to get fixed and they didnt have the courtesy car for me. I didnt like to say anything so i walked home. I have spinning tonight too. Not quite sure yet if i will be able to manage it :8855:

you will! let us know!

Yea Dazzle I did do it and felt bloody brilliant afterwards. Cant believe how much im enjoying the class. Have been to four classes in a week. Pity we dont live closer and you could come with me :D

I wish i had a gym partner thats the only reason why im not going to the gym just dont wana do it alone. But saying that my LL group has set up a little aerobics session on a friday starting in a couple weeks time so am very much looking forward to that!:D

Wow that would be good. Is it during the day or in the evening? Do you work full time?

yep i work full time mon-fri shifts of either 8-4 or 10-6. the groups are gona be on a friday at 6.30 am gona have to move my shift around a lil. but am really looking forward to it.

Least you can juggle your shifts around a bit if you need to. I work full time 8.30 - 5.30 monday - friday and then i work as a carer in the community in the evenings and weekends. Have a late start tonight. Dont start til 9pm and have 19 people to call with. Will be a bit of a late night :(

week 14 weigh in today - lost 3lbs, so 3 stone 13lbs in total. Asked LLC about switching to LLL but she talked me out of it. Probably right too because I should be starting RTM in next 5 weeks.

We have been looking seriously at our finances this week and I think I might actually have to stop LL because it is costing so much. I only have about a month to go. I wonder if I could manage to lose my last stone through healthy eating and exercise?

thats a shame sandrat. you can do it. have you heard of diet chef? its a lil cheaper. i hear its good.

Is diet chef where they bring ready prepared meals to your home??????

I have started RTM this week so dont' know whether or not I continue my diary here or not?

here is the SIZE 10 dress I'll be wearing at my lil sister's wedding in July
32320-albums2521-picture15225.jpg

keep the diary going I enjoy reading it. Gives me a view of the end.
The dress looks fab!!!!

Hi Sandra!

Well done on your success, I've enjoyed reading your diaries. From my personal experience, if you can afford to do RTM, then I would advise you do! Each week will get cheaper as you need less packs, and it seems to be that people who have completed RTM are more successful in maintaining their weight loss IMHO.

Good luck, and you'll look fab at the wedding.

Sandra you look amazing and the dress is gorgeous. If poss keep at the RTM. You are sooooooo close to the end now. It wud be a shame not to finish your journey

The dress looks great Sandra. I would say stick with it if you can. You have done so well, don't rock the boat.

Oops i seem to have forgotten this place. I am on week 4 of route to management and really enjoying it and most importantly still losing weight. I have taken up jogging and go 3 times a week and hoping to run a 10km race in september. Still haven't started buying clothes but sold all my dressy fat clothes at a car boot sale last weekend and using the money to go away for 3 nights in august with hubby while my parents mind our little girl. Life is good. Really really good

Back